1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic The offical: Jokes THREAD

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Garlic Klopp, Jan 13, 2014.

1. LuisDiazgamechanger

Married men have two ages. When they want to remain faithful but don't, and when they want to be unfaithful but can't.

please log in to view this image

2. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

3. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

4. Milk not bear jizz

Milk not bear jizz Grasser-In-Chief

What's a cupcake?

5. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

Polish football fans on a rampage in Moscow. Police say over 300 cars have been washed, waxed and hoovered

THE FOOL likes this.
  6. LuisDiazgamechanger

couple desperate to have a baby went to their priest and asked him to pray for them. "Next week I am going to Rome and while I am there I will light a candle for you," he replied.

Three years later the priest returned to his parish and went to the young couple's house to visit. He found the wife to be pregnant and busy attending to two sets of twins. The priest felt very elated and asked the girl where her husband was so that he could congratulate him.
    "He has gone away for a while," came the harried reply.
    "Where has he gone?" asked the priest.
    She replied," To Rome, to blow the
    damn candle out!"

kiwiqpr likes this.
  7. LuisDiazgamechanger

I swear, the other day I bought a packet of peanuts, and on the packet it said "may contain nuts." Well, YES! That's what I bought the buggers for! You'd be annoyed if you opened it and a socket set fell out!"

8. LuisDiazgamechanger

9. LuisDiazgamechanger

A teacher trying to teach good manners asked one of her students the following question:

"Michael, if you were on a date having dinner with a nice young lady, how would you tell her that you have to go to the bathroom?"

Michael said: "Just a minute I have to go pee."

The teacher responded by saying: "That would be rude and impolite. What about you Sherman, how would you say it?"

Sherman said: "I'm sorry, but I really need to go to the bathroom. I’ll be right back."

"That’s better, but it’s still not very nice to say the word bathroom at the dinner table. And you, little Johnny, can you use your brain for once and show us your good manners?"

Johnny said: "I would say: Darling, may I please be excused for a moment? I have to shake hands with a very dear friend of mine, who I hope to introduce you to after dinner."

kiwiqpr likes this.
  10. LuisDiazgamechanger

A teacher in New York City wanted to see how many animals the city kids in her fourth-grade class could identify. She drew a picture of a cow on the blackboard and said, "Who can tell me what this is?" A little girl raised her hand. "Yes, Janie, what do you think it is?" "It's a cow, teacher." "Very good, Janie," said the teacher. Then she drew a picture of a pig, and a little boy answered correctly. She drew several other barnyard animals and was unable to stump the class. Finally, she decided to try something a little more difficult. She drew a stag with a large spread of antlers. The kids just stared, but nobody offered an answer. "I'll give you a hint," said the teacher. "What does your mommy call your daddy when she's trying to be 'lovey-dovey'?" Instantly, little Johnny raised his hand and said, "Ooh, ooh!, I know, Teacher. It's a big horny bastard!"

kiwiqpr likes this.

11. LuisDiazgamechanger

A guy was walking down a street in Ireland when a man approached from behind him and stuck a knife to the the guy's throat.
    "Be you protestant or catholic", the assailant (sp?) asked.
    The guy thought "If I say I'm catholic and he's protestant, I'm a dead man. If I say I'm protestant and he's catholic, I'm a dead man."
    After a little thought, the guy said, "I'm jewish, I'M JEWISH".
    "Aha," the assailant said, "I have to be the luckyest Arab in Ireland!"

kiwiqpr likes this.
  12. LuisDiazgamechanger

A man has a heart attack and is brought to the hospital emergency room. The doctor tells him that he will not live unless he has a heart transplant right away. Another doctor runs into the room and says, "you're in luck, two hearts just became available, so you will get to choose which one you want. One belongs to lawyer and the other to a social worker".

The man quickly responds, "the lawyer's".

The doctor says, "Wait! Don't you want to know a little about them before you make your decision?"

The man says, "I already know enough. We all know that social workers are bleeding hearts and the lawyer's probably never used his. So I'll take the attorney's!"

13. LuisDiazgamechanger

A police officer pulls over an elderly female for speeding while driving her husband to a doctors appointment. The officer approaches the vehicle and attempts to explain that he stopped her for speeding. She looks at her husband and asks, "What did he say?" The husband replies, "He said he stopped you for speeding." The officer asked the elderly female for her driver's license and she turned and asked her husband, "What did he say? The husband replies, "he wants to see your driver's license." The women hands the officer her license and he sees that she is from his old home town. The officer tells the couple that he remembered the town because he had the worst sexual experience of his life there. The women looks at her husband and asked, "What did he say?" The husband replies, "He says he knows you."

kiwiqpr and THE FOOL like this.
  14. LuisDiazgamechanger

15. LuisDiazgamechanger

Two men dressed in pilots' uniforms walk up the aisle of the aircraft. Both are wearing dark glasses, one is using a guide dog, and the other is tapping his way along the aisle with a cane.

Nervous laughter spreads through the cabin, but the men enter the cockpit the door closes, and the engines start up. The passengers begin glancing nervously around, searching for some kind of a sign that this is just a little practical joke. None is forthcoming.

The plane moves faster and faster down the runway, and the people sitting in the window seats realize they're headed straight for the water at the edge of the airport property. Just as it begins to look as though the plane will plow straight into the water, panicked screams fill the cabin.

At that moment, the plane lifts smoothly into the air. The passengers relax and laugh a little sheepishly, and soon all retreat into their magazines and books, secure in the knowledge that the plane is in good hands.

Meanwhile, in the cockpit, one of the blind pilots turns to the other and
    says, 'You know, Bob, one of these days, they're gonna scream too late and we're all gonna die' !!

kiwiqpr likes this.
  16. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

17. LuisDiazgamechanger

18. organic red

organic red Well-Known Member

?

19. LuisDiazgamechanger

A horse walks into a smart cocktail bar.
    The doorman says: “Wait you can’t come in here without a tie.”
    The horse goes out to his car, looks in the boot and gets a set of jump leads, which he ties around his neck.
    He goes back in and says to the barman: “This alright?”
    The barman says: “Hmm, ok... but don’t be starting anything.”

20. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

The last time Germany were knocked out of the World Cup at the group stage was in 1938.
    Lets hope they dont take it as badly this time!

organic red likes this.