1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Serious takeover talk

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Smug in Boots, Aug 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chunksafc

Chunksafc Guest

And that is hopefully what the takeover / investment will be

2. Clint Eastwood

Investment sounds like he'll still be here. The man isn't fit or experienced enough to run us. Massively need to be taken over and him shown the door.

3. Chunksafc

Chunksafc Guest

Investment also could mean he will have others to answer to as well, it could be a win win for us

4. FulwellBri

FulwellBri Well-Known Member

I may be wrong but isnt mackem x talking about the spat between owls feller and kitmit?

Smug in Boots and Kittenmittons like this.
  5. FulwellBri

FulwellBri Well-Known Member

I think if the takeover/investment meant the departure of donald he would be gone by now or saying it was off.
    Somehow I think he is here till the end of the season at least

6. Kittenmittons

Kittenmittons Well-Known Member

I appreciate this comment a lot mate. I tried PM'ing the fella this morning to try and understand what made him feel like all that was justified. I don't think I've been anything but civil, it's a forum, so I'm going to keep speaking my mind and those that disagree have every right to. They also have every right to ask me to show working out or question my beliefs about it. I'll answer in kind, but if someone calls me paranoid and autistic, they step over a line and that is not ok.

I'll leave it now.

7. MackemX

MackemX Well-Known Member

Aye I was talking about that though he's jesting about RTG stuff as I said it was better than it was before :emoticon-0105-wink: I wasn't joking as I said that as I'm probably commenting on what certain posters have said in the past which they don't really say now. The usual bedwetting stuff or blaming fans ****e from a few select other posters is still there as it will be on most SAFC forums worldwide :emoticon-0105-wink:

Anyway, moving on, I think the investment will happen eventually and we'll get a few decent players in come January. Hopefully someone who can bangs regular goals in as this is what we are missing, the G-Force of Gates and Gabbiadini as we've got G-**** in Grigg and Wyke!

If we do get the right players in then hopefully we'll get a decent run together. Until the investment is announced, it seems that after every result that there will be big reactions with the doom mongers attacking the happy clappers or vice versa depending on the result. When this happens, many like myself will be stuck in the crossfire so I'm just ignoring it all for now <laugh>

Smug in Boots likes this.
  8. Owld Feller

Owld Feller Well-Known Member

See below

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
  9. Owld Feller

I think I more than justified those comments in a detailed reply to your PM.

Why do you, yet again, want to bring this onto this thread?

Unless, of course, you have an agenda - paid or unpaid!

Blond Bombshell and Roppa like this.
  10. Kittenmittons

I was replying to someone who recognised that your abuse of me has gone beyond the pale. As did the mods when they removed your vindictive thread. I'm done with you now. No more.

Blond Bombshell likes this.

11. Owld Feller

I asked, :

Can we please just agree on two points?

1) FPP accountants will be good/professional enough to uncover any financial shenanigans and these will be taken into account in any investment/takeover plans they may have.

2) Assuming that you agree with 1), you cease your campaign against SD/CM which, as many others have pointed out is both boring and serves no purpose?

His reply was:

You're not actually engaging with what I'm saying, just insisting that the only way forward is for me to not speak about this. Do you not see how unreasonable this is?

I mean you were wrong on the 5m vs 20m thing...

He's just a troll, no more no less with an agenda (paid for or not, it is obvious it exists)

Just how long will the mods allow him to post his bile?

I just don't understand his arrogance in believing he knows something they will miss and needing to CONSTANTLY restate it!!

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
  12. MackemX

I never thought I'd post this here :emoticon-0138-think

please log in to view this image

13. MackemX

He may post bile in your (and many others) opinion but I'm not sure where he posted insulting comments or even actions such as starting a thread that weren't justified?

I don't see anyone else getting involved, apart from a few commenting on the ****e going on. I think it best for this thread that both of you let it go as it's a new takeover day that we can all speculate on or keep it in PMs if you want to continue :emoticon-0105-wink:

14. Porterfield73

Porterfield73 Well-Known Member

My God, how seriously do you lads take this message board chat? Its not life and death you know.

15. Owld Feller

I've tried that route, by starting another thread, plus engaging with him on PM but his agenda is now crystal clear - he wishes to derail this thread.

Blond Bombshell likes this.
  16. MackemX

I don't really want to get involve but I was just adding a neutral view of what it looks like. I've now asked the mods nip this in the bud anyway by reporting my own post as it's adding the square root of **** all to the thread content as I think both of you should just move on now or keep it in PMs.

17. Gordon Armstrong

Gordon Armstrong Just another S.A.F.C. fan
    Forum Moderator

I've avoided having to deal with it 'officially' but if the bickering by the main protagonists on this thread (where both are derailing, whether intentional or not) continues, the two lads that need to 'have a break' will indeed have one (from this thread) :emoticon-0148-yes:

18. old lads fan

old lads fan Well-Known Member

He only derails a thread if people reply to his post, I've read what he has to say in the past and I don't need to read it again so if I see he's made a comment I skim read it and if he's talking about SD and £20m I go to the next post. As long as you reply to his posts and it gets into a 'you say he says' type of cyclical argument you are as guilty as him of thread crapping.

Can both you and kitten agree to stop responding to each other as all you are doing is creating noise and it makes the thread a chore to read.

Ronnie

19. Kittenmittons

I have agreed to that

old lads fan likes this.
  20. OldNewtown

OldNewtown Well-Known Member

I'm with Jack Nicholson on this "never trust a fart"
    Though of course I have absolutely no idea what he meant by this :emoticon-0104-surpr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.