1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Brexit and Stuff

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by flandersmackem, Nov 15, 2018.

1. master-simpson

master-simpson Well-Known Member

We voted to leave and we MUST leave otherwise democracy is fooked in this country.

It’s about time the REMOANERS grasped this fact.

The EU do not want us (and never will) to get a “good deal”, because if we do, other members will be queuing up to leave.

So painful as it may be, if we can’t get a deal that Parliament can agree on, its time for NO DEAL.

Let’s just get on with it, and if The EU don’t like it, we can just buoycoutt (<laugh>) their goods.

And another thing, do you agree that Juncker & Barnier and the rest of them are a bunch of smug bastads?

Bart

2. safc-noggieland

safc-noggieland Well-Known Member

Bart this reply is NOT meant to be flippant - but I believe ALL politicians no matter their nationality are smug bastards. The vast majority are only in for the power the hunger for.

3. The Norton Cat

The Norton Cat Well-Known Member

What's the point in completely screwing ourselves over when, if most of the House of Commons just pulled their heads out of their arses, we could have something where we only end up a little bit screwed over?

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  4. cumbrianmackem

cumbrianmackem Well-Known Member

Well that's politicians for you, self seeking bastards, they are in it for themselves, us voters merely are an inconvenient aside.

5. The Norton Cat

From what I hear from acquaintances who know some of them, there are one or two who genuinely want to do the right and are intent on working for the good of the country and its people. But, funnily enough, those are the ones that get the most criticism from the public and their fellow MPs.

Makemstine Roger likes this.
  6. rooch 3

rooch 3 Well-Known Member

One small thing I don't understand is if the conservatives win an election or Labour win an election they don't bend over backwards to make sure the losers get everything they want so why when the leavers won every ounce of strength went into making the remainers happy in stead of getting the best deal for the people who had the majority I partly blame the remainers for us getting a **** deal because they threw there dummies out, that's not how democracy works.

7. Gil T Azell

Gil T Azell Well-Known Member

We democratically voted in a government to make these decisions for us. They did not have the balls to tackle this and instead gave us a referendum. From then on in whatever happened the governments get out was "its what you voted for".
    They are all useless f*cking w*nkers. Cameron f*cked off about 3 milliseconds after the announcement that things didnt go the way he wanted never to be seen or heard of again.
    As for Theresa May what a waste of a good skin that woman(loosely termed) is. Soft as sh*te and done f*ck all through trying to keep everybody happy and now got everybody unhappy.
    The c*nts didnt have a plan A never mind a plan B. Doesnt say much for us when we voted the c*nts into position does it?

8. safc-noggieland

safc-noggieland Well-Known Member

Gill T - never a truer word written quote - ‘doesn’t say much for us when WE voted the c*nts in.’
    I am truly at a loss to understand anyone in the PAYE or on benefits vote Tory but there you are - the world is full of gullible people that are willing to be used and kept in their place

Gil T Azell likes this.
  9. Nordic

Nordic Well-Known Member

A bit like Theresa May

10. The Norton Cat

Exactly.

11. Jack TheLad

Jack TheLad Well-Known Member

Anyone who voted out regretting that decision?

12. Bexinio

Bexinio Well-Known Member

Personally I really don’t know what people expected May to get, we got what the EU told us all along, if you don’t have a season ticket you don’t get to sit in the stadium and watch the same games as those that do. It was always going to be a clusterfuck as everyone wants a different version of Brexit and have some wonderful British Empire vision that we are soooo important that we can command the rest of Europe. I really was on the fence during the vote but god the amount of money and energy the country has spent on this while the NHS, mental health, foreign policy and schools have all been forgotten about is just embarrassing. I’m not a May fan but wow nobody, and I mean nobody could of made this a success and pleased everyone. Does anyone seriously think this would of turned out better?

13. gelders pie

gelders pie Well-Known Member

It may not have turned out good , ,but it’s going to turn out worse due to the behaviour of the politicians.
    They need to buckle down , take what’s coming and work on our future to show Europe that we will be strong on our own .

14. Bexinio

I hope that works but all the MPs are out for themselves, nobody wants to be labelled with Brexit but want to be positioned after to exploit it to the max, it’s disgusting it’s like Nero watching Rome burn and who in the end will suffer everyone with a real job with real bills. That’s why I can’t really beat up on May too much because she has been handed a ****ty hand and has nothing but a bunch of self serving rich ****s even in her own department that don’t want to help. The best part is that the 2 brexit ministers who were leading this process pretend its not their fault......seriously it all turns my stomach

15. Gil T Azell

Gil T Azell Well-Known Member

Ive had a gargle. Quite a decent one as it happens so I reserve the right to retract n apologise tomorrow if I go overboard here.

Once the vote was in I expected our government to install a leader who had the backbone to fight for what we voted for. I wanted someone to tell Juncker the Germans and the French to go away in jerky movements. I wanted someone to say if you want to trade with us you can and likewise if you dont so be it. I wanted someone to say were not giving you ex amount of £'s each week so the Blairs, Kinnocks etc would see their gravy train diminishing. What have them c*nts done for the UK since they got that role? Not elected by the way, given the role?

16. gelders pie

gelders pie Well-Known Member

Agree 100%. I could have written your post word for word !

Burly Hurley likes this.
  17. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

you smooth talking fekker could have been a politician yersell

Gil T Azell likes this.
  18. Bexinio

Haha don’t ever apologise for speaking your mind, my gargle would probably stop me finding the computer never mind two words of sense to put together unlike your eloquent self! I love the sentiment in your mail I really do but we don’t really hold the cards we never have. In the case of a no deal all of Europe loses but UK will lose the most. And you are most correct I hate the unelected positions in the EU too but they can’t give us the same deal as a EU country it would destroy their Union. It is certainly strange and fragmented times, with Putin, Trump and China we could of done with a strong united Europe to balance it out but in fact I think this will go the other way and wouldn’t be surprised if Scotland and Northern Island separate from the UK in the next 5 years.

Makemstine Roger and Gil T Azell like this.
  19. master-simpson

master-simpson Well-Known Member

Hope they do - getting a bit sick of these 2 and all their S H I T!!

Especially the jocks - massive chips of their shoulders and they hate the English. I know coz I live there.

Bart

20. Sidthemackem

Sidthemackem Newcastle United 0-1 Cambridge United
    Staff Member

There's no way any deal will get past Parliament. The remainers will say it's a crap deal and we should stay; the leavers will say it's a crap deal and we should just leave with no deal in March. Neither option is acceptable to at least half the population, ergo, it's election time. That way each party will have to spell out their policy in a manifesto. Corbyn (a leaver if ever there was one) can't then hide behind the shambles that is the Tory party. Labour are just as split on the issue, with the Blairite tendency remainers and the Momentum-types leavers. The election will act as a type of 2nd referendum and we then run with the result.

BTW, all this "people's vote" bollocks can **** off. All those twats want is another opportunity to block the original referendum result. That way lies constitutional issues that will take years to resolve. We need an election to sort this once and for all.