1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Youth & Loanee Watch

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by DHCanary, Aug 22, 2015.

1. RiverEndRick

RiverEndRick Well-Known Member

zogean_king likes this.
  2. SuffolkCanary

SuffolkCanary Well-Known Member

Tzolis goals and assists this season, I know he’s put up good numbers but I’m not sure he will ever make it at Championship level. I hope to be proved wrong but the intensity and speed seems a little lower than Championship standard. I hope I’m wrong!

3. RiverEndRick

RiverEndRick Well-Known Member

"Four Norwich City youngsters featured as England’s under-20s drew 2-2 with the Republic of Ireland’s under-21’s. Abu Kamara and Kellen Fisher started for the Young Lions for the second time in five days, while Brad Hills made his first start at centre-back after appearing from the bench in Friday’s 2-1 win over Sweden. Tony Springett started at right-wing for the Boys in Green, being replaced by Armstrong Oloflex after 78 minutes."

"Kamara is expected to be part of the first-team group after shining on loan at Portsmouth last season, while Fisher will hope to add to the 14 first-team appearances he registered in a promising debut season at Carrow Road. Hills will have to fight for a place in the squad as one of four centre-backs returning from EFL loans, although he's highly rated having won Accrington Stanley's supporters' player of the season award while in Lancashire. Springett will hope he can impress new head coach Johannes Hoff Thorup after a mixed loan spell at Northampton Town, having been on the fringes of the senior setup for nearly three years."

https://www.pinkun.com/sport/norwic...-hills-kamara-springett-fisher-international/

zogean_king, mike555 and DHCanary like this.
  4. SuffolkCanary

SuffolkCanary Well-Known Member