1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

We must be dignified

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by ArtisanWenger, Mar 13, 2016.

1. ArtisanWenger

ArtisanWenger Active Member

Let us let Wenger's contract run down by the end of next season and if he still has not won either the Premiership or Champions league by then,let us then part ways..meanwhile to avoid the fiasco Man Utd are having,we should be priming class candidates to take over like Allegiri,Conte or Unai Emery while trying for unlikely coups like Diego Simione to take over.

2. Arsenal87

Arsenal87 Well-Known Member

Oh **** that ****, another year of Wenger? Oh please no.

The guy needs to leave NOW, as in right now, this literal moment, needs to step down, and never bee seen again.

3. Arsenal87

What do we want? WENGER OUT! When do we want it? NOW!

4. Smirnoffpriest

Smirnoffpriest Well-Known Member

I think you chose the wrong time to post this if you wanted a sensible response from posters.

Shame as its an interesting idea, abd probably the most sensible option as wenger is unlikely to step down this summer so it's definitely worth guaranting that we have a quality replacement lined up, rather than going from one car crash to the next like Man U

5. BrunelGooner

BrunelGooner Well-Known Member

It's amazing how many free passes people are willing to give AW because he won the title 12 years ago.

He has to leave in May, can you imagine another season full of bottle jobs, injuries, players losing discipline and disjointed performances?

6. Smirnoffpriest

Why do you think the injuries will get better as soon as we get rid of wenger?

7. Smirnoffpriest

Why do you think the injuries will get better as soon as we get rid of wenger?

8. ArtisanWenger

ArtisanWenger Active Member

Its not because he won the title 12 years back but rather because the for 9 years after that he made a 25m profit every year,finished 3rd or 4th every season to keep us in the champions league,all while playing beautiful football to make us financial juggernaut with the ability to compete in the future.

BuzzardFoxMick likes this.
  9. BrunelGooner

His training methods are questionable, the injury record and type of players he buys are questionable, the fact that he sometimes rushes players back from injury or takes too long to make a sub when a player is clearly injured (e.g. Ox vs Barcelona) and the fact that he has been criticised by fitness coaches such as Raymond Verheijen.

10. BrunelGooner

I totally disagree with the bit in bold, but other than that, the reason you've stated does not justify him staying on for another season as manager. It's not a good enough reason.

11. Arsenal87

Simply finishing 3rd or 4th and bottling it, and not winning the big ones, is not good enough anymore.

The guy needs to leave. End of story. He no longer has the trust of many many many fans, and long may it continue, we need to run him out of this club.

Wenger out.

12. Arsenal87

I'm sick of Wenger, sick of the sight of him, sick of his voice, sick of his words, sick of his tactics, sick of some the players he continues to stick to, sick of it all, he makes me SICK!

The day he leaves, will be a great day, Ill celebrate like we won the treble.

Free free free at last!!!!!!!! When he goes.

13. Paulpowersleftfoot

Paulpowersleftfoot Well-Known Member

14. Tiddler

Tiddler Hoshu-tekina

That's pretty much how I feel about you and this forum.

I know I have a few spats about off topic ****, but you seem to enjoy our losses far too much and only come here to troll other fans and start fights. Do us all a favour and go support Millwall. (sorry Millwall)

15. The Ides of March

The Ides of March Well-Known Member

When Wenger does go, how about Patrick Viera?

16. Arsenal87

No you do us a favor and leave when wenger does. And yes I do enjoy you brainless wenger numpties get shown up as fools every week when this gutless team managed by a gutless manager keep bottling it. Pie in your faces you deluded ones.

wenger out in wenger we rust

17. winifred122

winifred122 Well-Known Member

well said and echoed by a few more of us, I have no doubt

18. TheBear

TheBear Well-Known Member

He didn't just do that though. To be fair I would say 2005-2009 were actually fairly impressive. All things considered.

But the last 3-4 seasons are for me the real deal breakers. Budget is no longer a major issue yet nothing has really changed.

I would say that Ozil, Sanchez and Cech were TOP quality signings but we are still short of quality in all areas. It's clear Giroud for example isn't nearly of the same quality as a Aguero, Suarez, Lewandowski etc.. so either Wenger doesn't see it or he is happy with the Top four rather than truly concerned with winning the league.

Either way I hope the Club is making plans for the future. My big concern is that it's not just Arsene thats happy with the way things are its the board too.

19. BuzzardFoxMick

BuzzardFoxMick Well-Known Member

Be careful what you wish for, being an obvious neutral looking in, I think the bloke has been an absolute legend for AFC.
    It appears to me he's taking the flak for decisions made by your hierarchy ?

20. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

There's no way we should get rid of Wenger this summer, unless we've got somebody better lined up. I can't see it happening to be honest. I think the likely scenario is that the club and Wenger will spend the next year sourcing a replacement and he'll retire at the end of next season. Personally I'd like to see Wenger stay with the club and move onto the board as he has the right philosophy for the club and could still do a good job steering the club in the right direction.