1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Transfer Thread

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by chelsea - over 100 years of history, May 30, 2013.

1. District Line

District Line Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Rooney thing will drag on for ages and I think Moyes wants it to.

It's clear that Moyes is just a puppet and following orders from above, the club want Rooney to hand in a transfer request, if he does it's a huge gamble because there is no way back for him at United and he'd have to rely on a team to be willing to pay the wages and the transfer fee, I'd assume that's (allegedly) why Rooney's people are in talks with Chelsea. Man U don't have all the chips though, Rooney has 2 years left so they will have to sell him next this year or next.

Good for Moyes because that's his excuse readied for the inevitable early season poor form. He did the same thing with Lescott at Everton. Dug in and then used the situation to his advantage.

2. Drogs

Drogs Well-Known Member

I don't believe any manager when they say 'not for sale'. Everyone is for the right price and it wold be very strange for him to come out and say he would be. And now with Moyes' recent comments about Rooney being basically RVP's understudy I can't see him wanting to stay now.

3. chelsea - over 100 years of history

Still believe Rooney will stay (be forced to stay) but can't believe that Moyes has practically called Rooney RVP's back up before a competative ball has even been kicked under his tenure. Awful man management.

4. District Line

District Line Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Once RVP was bought it was always a matter of time for Rooney.

5. Drogs

Drogs Well-Known Member

Agree 100, terrible comment from Moyes.

Provided Cavani/Lewandowski/Suarez go to other clubs I think Rooney would be the next best bet for us, he's a goal machine when up top.

6. My personal take on this is that things were said between Moyes and Rooney at the time when the latter made it clear that he wanted to force a leave from Everton to United that now make it impossible (in Rooney's mind) to permit him to work under Moyes.

7. King Ossie64

King Ossie64 Well-Known Member

Nothing for you here Herbert, move on <ok>

8. Okay, but let the CFC intelligentsia speak, Ozzie.

9. King Ossie64

Is this a new word you learnt Herbert, you know expanding your vocabulary to 10 adult words is getting impressive for a twice banned wum.

10. <laugh>

You wum your own board and attempt to stifle debate from intelligent outsiders, that can only bring glory to your board.

Why would you want to do that, Ozzie?

11. King Ossie64

Do you honestly consider yourself capable of intelligent debate? <laugh><laugh>

12. What would you know about that, Ozzie? Every attempt by me to express an intelligent view to any argument on this board is answered by you with the cry of "nonce."

13. King Ossie64

That's only because you have earned that title Herbert and as I said before you and intelligent comment are rarely two words that are seen together.

14. But you are in the minority, Ozzie, in that view. Will you not be a man and admit that to your kin?

15. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Why do you allow HIAG to derail your threads ?

Most people on here seemed to think that if you let him back it would only be a matter of time before he was up to his old tricks - and true to form, here he is trying to goad your members into a spat.

16. PESKIE, there is only one proper democratic way of resolving this. Let's have a poll to vote who of you and me should be banned from this board. I am prepared to live with a life-time ban if it's me. Are you prepared to live with it if they vote you off?

17. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Why are you trying to disrupt this board by attempting to get people banned ? This isn't even your board. You've been banned from this one before as well as the Liverpool, Arsenal and Utd board.

Doesn't that tell you something ?

18. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

I'm going to leave you to it HIAG, I know you for what you are, and I suspect that most on here to do. If the Chelsea mods want to allow you to continue to disrupt their board again, despite giving you another chance, then that's for them to decide <ok>

19. <laugh>

Well, I think we can now see who's been "shown up" for who they are.

20. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

So anyway, getting back on topic. I think Rooney is finished at Utd. Moyes the Bartender might be saying he's not for sale, but I think if the right offer comes in, he'll be off. Can't see us buying him (seems were playing hardball with Liverpool / Real over the Suarez / Higuian deals) But I can see Chelsea coming in with an offer for him.

ps - haig, nobody could ever show themselves up as much as you have done on this forum. It's a wonder you're not banned from every board but the spuds one.