1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic The offical: Jokes THREAD

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Garlic Klopp, Jan 13, 2014.

1. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

please log in to view this image

2. Red Hadron Collider

Red Hadron Collider The Hammerhead

MATH FFS <doh>

3. LuisDiazgamechanger

Walk into a bar and all order a beer. Unfortunately. A fly lands in each beer. The British guy asks for another beer and gets one. The Irish guy picks the fly out and puts it to the side. The Scottish guy takes the fly by the leg and scream "SPIT IT OUT, YA DIRTY BASTARD!!!".

4. LuisDiazgamechanger

Are they ALL virgin?

5. Zanjinho

Zanjinho Boom!
    Forum Moderator

You gone all yank now?

Milk not bear jizz likes this.
  6. Garlic Klopp

Garlic Klopp Well-Known Member

One day a young man and woman were in their bedroom making love.

All of a sudden a bumble bee entered the bedroom window.

As the young lady parted her legs the bee entered her vagina.

The woman started screaming “Oh my god, help me, there’s a bee in my vagina!”

The husband immediately took her to the local doctor and explained the situation.

The doctor thought for a moment and said “Hmm, tricky situation. But I have a solution to the problem if young sir would permit.”

The husband being very concerned agreed that the doctor could use whatever method to get the bee out of his wife’s vagina.

The doctor said “OK, what I’m gonna do is rub some honey over the top of my penis and insert it into your wife’s vagina. When I feel the bee getting closer to the tip of my penis I shall withdraw it and the bee should hopefully follow my penis out of your wife’s vagina. The husband nodded and gave his approval. The young lady said “Yes, Yes, whatever, just get on with it.”

So the doctor, after covering the tip of his penis with honey, inserted it into the young lady’s vagina.

After a few gentle strokes, the doctor said, “I don’t think the bee has noticed the honey yet. Perhaps I should go a bit deeper.”

So the doctor went deeper and deeper.

After a while the doctor began shafting the young lady very hard indeed.

The young lady began to quiver with excitement.

She began to moan and groan aloud.

The doctor, concentrating very hard, looked like he was enjoying himself, he then put his hands on the young lady’s breasts and started making loud noises.

The husband at this point suddenly became very annoyed and shouted, “Now wait a minute! What the Hell do you think you’re doing?”

The doctor, still concentrating, replied, “Change of plan. I’m gonna drown the bastard!”

BobbyD, kiwiqpr and Zanjinho like this.
  7. LuisDiazgamechanger

8. LuisDiazgamechanger

Two strangers meet on a golf course and decide to play together. One man says, "I'm a salesman. What about you?" "I'm a hit man for the mob," replies the second man. He pulls out a high powered rifle loaded with scopes and sights. He then asks the man where he lives. Nervously, the first man replies, "In a subdivision just west of here. Gray roof, yellow siding." "You got a silver compact and a red pickup?" "The compact is my wife's car, but that's my buddy Jeff's truck." The hit man looks through the scope again. "Well, they're going at it like teenagers in your bedroom." "I want you to shoot her in the head and shoot him in the balls." The hit man says, "I get paid £5,000 per shot." "I don't care! Just do it!" The hit man takes careful aim and says, "This is your lucky day. You're going to get a two for one!"

9. Red Hadron Collider

<yikes>

10. Red Hadron Collider

****ing knobhead <doh>

11. LuisDiazgamechanger

A guy and his wife went to an expensive golf course. He said to his wife, "Be careful of the expensive houses around us. I don't know if we can afford to break a window." His wife tees off and breaks the biggest window of the most expensive looking house. He said, "Oh no! We had better go ask how much it's gonna be." So he and his wife go up to the house and see the door open. They went inside and saw the golf ball lying next to a broken glass bottle. A man walks up and says, "Thank you!" The husband said, "I'm sorry about the..." And the man interrupts, "Oh don't worry about the window. I have to thank you for getting me out of the bottle. You see, I'm a genie. So you get one wish and your wife gets one, but, in return, you have to give me one." The husband asks for £100 million. The genie says, "Done." The wife asks for 80 exotic sports cars. Genie says, "Done." "Now, my wish is to have sex with your wife because, you know, I've been trapped in that bottle for so long." They agreed since their extravagant wishes had been granted. And so the genie has sex with the man's wife, not just once but many times. When they're done, the genie asks the wife, "How old is your husband?" She answers, "33." And, the man said, "And he still believes in genies?"

12. LuisDiazgamechanger

13. LuisDiazgamechanger

Two Black Eyes for a Favour

The man says, "I was sitting behind a big woman at church. When we stood up to sing hymns, I noticed that her dress was caught in her crack, so I pulled it out. She turned around and punched me square in the eye."

"Where did you get the other shiner?" the boss asks.

"Well," the man says, "I figured she preferred it in the crack, so I pushed it back in."

A man walks into work with two black eyes. His boss asks what happened.

The man says, "I was sitting behind a big woman at church. When we stood up to sing hymns, I noticed that her dress was caught in her crack, so I pulled it out. She turned around and punched me square in the eye."

"Where did you get the other shiner?" the boss asks.

"Well," the man says, "I figured she preferred it in the crack, so I pushed it back in."

14. Garlic Klopp

organic red likes this.
  15. Garlic Klopp

Mrs. Davidson's dishwasher quit working so she calls a repairman.
    Since she has to go to work the next day, she tells him, "I'll leave the key under the mat. Fix the dishwasher, leave the bill on the counter, and I'll mail you the check. Oh, by the way, don't worry about my Bull Dog; he won't bother you. But, whatever you do, do NOT, under ANY circumstances, talk to my parrot!"
    When the repairman arrives at Mrs. Davidson's apartment the next day, he discovers the biggest and meanest Bull Dog he has ever seen.
    But just as she said, the dog just lay there on the carpet watching the repairman go about his business.
    The Parrot, however, drove him nuts the whole time with his incessant yelling, cursing, and name-calling.
    Finally the repairman couldn't contain himself any longer and yelled, "Shut up, you stupid ugly bird!"
    To which the parrot replied, "Get him, Spike!

16. Garlic Klopp

A woman was in labour.
    Just as the midwife was about to begin the delivery, the baby stuck it's head out and asked the midwife
    " Are you my daddy?"
    The astonished midwife was astounded and could only say
    "No I'm not"
    At this, the baby disappeared back inside
    The midwife called the nurse
    The nurse came in and once again, the baby stuck it's head out and asked .
    Are YOU my daddy?"
    "NO. I am not!"
    Once again back in he went
    At this point hearing all this commotion, the father came in.
    Once again the little head appeared.
    "Are YOU my daddy?"
    "Yes I am"
    The baby pushed a little until it was half out, beckoned the father to come up close
    When the father was really up close, the baby reached out and stuck his finger in his fathers eye, and shouted
    "F*ckin' hurts doesn't it?!"

17. LuisDiazgamechanger

18. Garlic Klopp

The wife came home early and found her husband in their bedroom making love to a very beautiful woman.

“You son of a bitch ” she cried. “How can you cheat on me – faithful wife, the mother of your children! I’m leaving you. I want a divorce!”

And the husband replied “Wait a minute love,I can explain to you what happened.”

“Fine, right then,” she said, “but this will be the last conversation between us!”

And the husband began: “Well, I was getting into the car to drive home and this young lady here asked to get into the car. She looked so bad and defenseless that I took pity on her and let her into the car. I noticed that she was very thin, not well dressed and very dirty. She told me that she hadn’t eaten for two days! So, in my mercy, I brought her home and warmed up the meatballs I made for you last night, the ones you wouldn’t eat because you’re afraid you’ll put on weight. She ate them in seconds.

Since she needed a good clean up I suggested a shower, and while she was doing that I tossed out her dirty and full of holes clothes Then, as she needed clothes, I gave her the designer jeans that you have had for a few years, but don’t use because you say they are too tight.

I also gave her the underwear that was your birthday present, which you don’t use because I don’t have good taste.I found the sexy blouse my sister gave you for Christmas that you don’t use just to annoy her, and I also donated those boots you bought at the luxury boutique and don’t use because someone at work has a pair the same.”

Man took a quick breath and continued talking – “She was so grateful for my help, and as I walked her to the door she turned to me with tears in her eyes and said, ‘Please …do you have anything else that your wife doesn’t use?”

Zanjinho and Milk not bear jizz like this.
  19. LuisDiazgamechanger

luvgonzo likes this.
  20. Red Hadron Collider

<yikes>

luvgonzo likes this.