1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Breakfast Debate

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by ellandback, May 30, 2017.

1. w.c.dukenfieldesq

w.c.dukenfieldesq Well-Known Member

It seems to me that Corbin is against all killing and thinks the best way to avoid loss of life is to talk to each other. To call him " an avowed terrorist sympathiser" is ridiculous. Using a phrase like " ridding the country of troublesome immigrants" sounds like something Adolf might have said, but thanks for your thoughts.

2. w.c.dukenfieldesq

I get the impression that Aitor Karanka is not a person you could turn to if you wanted cheering up. He seems to be someone who's idea of enjoyment is a walk round the cemetary. I cannot see anyone with a personality like that engendering team spirit which is largely based on humour.

ristac and Whitejock like this.
  3. Chippy / Glory

Chippy / Glory Senior Member

Well said

4. lifecheshirewhite

Him and Abbott were friends with murderers who killed and bombed women and kids,while you may excuse this,most will never,they are scum.

FORZA LEEDS likes this.
  5. lifecheshirewhite

Terrorist sympathiser

6. Chippy / Glory

Chippy / Glory Senior Member

Sometimes you really are a class one idiot.
    WCD is not a terrorist.

lifecheshirewhite likes this.
  7. lifecheshirewhite

Would you refuse to criticise the Warrington bombers ? Corbyn won't say the words,and yet he slags off as a disgrace our soldiers who kill the same bombers.

FORZA LEEDS likes this.
  8. w.c.dukenfieldesq

I'm not excusing it you dozy bugger I, like Corbin say it's wrong killing people.

Chippy / Glory likes this.
  9. lifecheshirewhite

Would you shake hands and be friends with people who bomb women and kids ? Would you refuse to say they were wrong ?
    He said its wrong for our soldiers to shoot terrorists with guns trying to kill them.He's scum

FORZA LEEDS likes this.
  10. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

Friends, eh? Which friends might this be? And what evidence have you got. Oh, and a picture of a handshake with a Daily Mail 'terrorist sympathiser' doesn't count as evidence, btw. Plenty of similar pictures with tories shaking hands with McGuinness et al. Oh, go on then, I'll give you an example to mull over. I'm sure the Daily Mail would never consider publishing it, but if it did, it would be hugely believable along the lines of "IRA terrorist tried to kidnap PM by dragging her into a waiting car by the hand".

download.jpg

On a similar note, did he vote to support the murderous bombing of Iraq that Blair invoked? I suspect not, unlike every tory MP who DID vote for the illegal murder. But why let facts get in the way of a bit of sensationalist smearing, eh? Guess the brainwashing worked well on you. You will, no doubt, suffer for this in the future.

Now if you want evidence of barefaced lying, have a read at this. Even a dyed-in-the-wool tory will chuckle at how Osborne got caught out publicly. Could this be the real reason he resigned?

http://www.independent.co.uk/studen...were-a-tax-on-learning-and-very-a7035226.html

11. Whitejock

Oh, and I forgot to add this little gem ....

images.jpg

I believe Corbyn has been run through the mill by the tories for saying EXACTLY the same thing. Sometimes they forget that, as MPs, everything they say is recorded somewhere. I don't believe the FT is a hotbed of far left revolutionaries, but guess the tories think so for not deleting this little beaut leading up to the GE.

12. lifecheshirewhite

Seen with my own eye's both refuse to criticise the murder of women and kids by the IRA for what they did.While you may excuse this shameful act,I will never,they are scum.

FORZA LEEDS likes this.
  13. Whitejock

Loving this, WC. :D

Btw, are you going to be able to make one of the meet-ups this year. I'm sure I'm not the only one that would be delighted to meet you.

Eireleeds1 likes this.
  14. Whitejock

But what I'm trying to say is that if true, it would be an understandable reason to leave. He could have earned some sympathy & left with his respect intact. Instead he left suddenly & issued a sterile statement that said absolutely nothing but vague & sycophantic tosh. Why do that if you have a perfectly good reason?

15. w.c.dukenfieldesq

I would not want to shake hands with anyone who I thought was using terror tactics to get his way. Of course I would say they were wrong. Corbin is scum because he thinks killing people is wrong?

Whitejock likes this.
  16. lifecheshirewhite

Timing is everything,having to shake hands with scum after a negotiated settlement as part of your job is not the same as doing it while the childrens blood is still wet on the scums hands.

FORZA LEEDS likes this.
  17. lifecheshirewhite

Does he believe its wrong,seen him do everything possible to avoid saying the IRA were wrong,yet very forward in saying soldiers shooting a terrorist trying to kill him is wrong.

FORZA LEEDS likes this.
  18. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

The director hadn't yet been appointed and Radz was about to activate the 12 month extension? I don't know, just throwing ideas out there, it's common knowledge I never over rated Monk, I'm not defending him, if there was one big weakness it was his signings were very hit and miss and he is definitely a coach that would leave a player on the sidelines if his face didn't fit.

LeedsLover likes this.
  19. Whitejock

So which particular negotiated settlement is this then?

Cue Daily Mail-esque fairy story (aka blatant tory propaganda lies). <doh>

Carry on, matey ....

download (1).jpg

20. w.c.dukenfieldesq

I must say I have thought about this. All the blokes I used to drink with have snuffed it 606 is just about the only time I get for "men talk"I think all the posters seem like decent lads including cheshirewhite.

lifecheshirewhite likes this.