1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Rooney!

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by jayGills74, Nov 19, 2011.

1. jayGills74

jayGills74 Active Member

Had'nt realised Rooney had'nt played but apparently Hessy has said to Kent Onlines Luke Cawdell that he did not play as he has not signed an extended deal at the club????? Something afoot!!

2. irishgreen

irishgreen Well-Known Member

Yes,my big toe <ok>

3. superbob

superbob Member

Just read this...worrying...

4. The Raging Oxter

The Raging Oxter Well-Known Member

You're ****ing joking?!?

5. jayGills74

jayGills74 Active Member

i can't give you a link at the moment to back this up as its not on the Kent Online site yet, but it came up on the Twitter feed from Luke Cawdell after the game!!! Not good if its true :(

6. The Raging Oxter

The Raging Oxter Well-Known Member

I'm beelin' at this.

7. brb

brb Guest

Removed from General Chat <ok>

8. jayGills74

jayGills74 Active Member

thankyou brb that was put on there by mistake and couldnt work out how to remove it from general! doh

9. brb

brb Guest

jayGills74 - you opened the doors to hell mate, best not step in there! <laugh>

10. jayGills74

jayGills74 Active Member

yes mate i realised that pretty sharpish, i should of just deleted thread but you've sorted now so no matter :)

11. brb

brb Guest

No problem <cheers>

12. brb

brb Guest

To help anyone for future reference to remove from GC...

Click - 'Edit post'
    Click - 'Go Advanced'

You will then see the multi forum section, it will have General Chat highlighted in (grey or blue) if placed there by accident.

The easiest way to remove it is to scroll down the section and click 'League Two' - although most of the L2 boards are dead, so just clicking any one of them clubs will take it off GC and place it in the alternative location you have selected.

The Gills board will all ways be selected automatically and remain, because the thread was created there.

13. HOADIE_BOI

HOADIE_BOI Well-Known Member

Wondering why there was stupid comments as only just read the messages then seeing it was on general tells the story LOL.

14. bristol407

bristol407 Well-Known Member

It sounds like it may be a rerun of his last contract negotiation. If I remember rightly he scored a good goal at Southampton and then refused to sign his new contract. Now that he has had a run in the team he probably thinks he is Premiership material. And we all thought he might have grown up! A grasping agent and a stupid kid are a difficult combination to deal with so good for Hessy to face him down. If he has got a deal lined up for January then so be it, he can go and spend a couple of seasons in Millwall reserves. Compare his behaviour with Jack Payne.

15. HOADIE_BOI

Well if he don't want the contract then **** him, He is not the best player, he is good, but he is still not great so how he thinks he will do better, I don't know, Payne is a much better player and he has signed up so, He looks stupid.

16. brb

brb Guest

Seen a couple of posts on twitter, with speculation.

I am reserving any comments at the moment until I see something more than that.

17. HOADIE_BOI

It would be nice if he did sign a new contract but I would not go all sucking up to him with better contracts as players who do all this revolt are greedy, I doubt the terms are that bad that you should reject, they should be better than what he is on.

18. CanterburyGill

Just to let you know, this has been confirmed by hess on bbc radio kent after the game. I am sure the interview will be put up eventually. Hess and Scally seem to really be putting their foot down on him and his agent. Good for them. About time somebody showed players that they are not bigger than the club they play for.

19. jayGills74

jayGills74 Active Member

it is now on the Kent online website as well in Hessys after match thoughts!

20. HOADIE_BOI

Well Rooney should be given that two way option, take it or leave it and **** off.