1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Remembering..

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by J๏E.., Jan 13, 2020.

1. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

I’d honestly just delete all the posts, Joe’s a good guy and doesn’t need to read bickering about his personal circumstances.

HIAG needs to have his rant space, as much as I don’t agree with his method, it’s an open forum for freaks like Aberdude to spout his crap, so HIAG should be afforded the same space. Perhaps the Kidderminster Harriers board or something.

2. brb

brb CR250

Just to clarify on this Tel - HiaG had his rant space on the 'Trump Dead!' thread. He last posted on it last night just after 8pm. Him and Abers were going full pelt on it. Although a few punters started playing HiaG Bingo cards, to see how many conspiracy words he/they would say.

Now as far as I can see, neither him (HiaG) or Aber were banned from that thread, so I'm pretty lost to the reason he brought the argument here, it came out the blue so to speak. I was just gobsmacked, when I read what he wrote. I also checked the moderator logs, and there were no bans on him since that time (8pm) last night.

Basically what I'm saying is that myself and Tobes as mods never pushed him here, because he was freely posting elsewhere....

#250 here; https://www.not606.com/threads/trump-dead.386910/page-13

See #255 on the same page if you want to participate in the bingo <whistle>

3. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

I'm in. Hiag you utter ****ing mess.
    You know **** all about the whys and hows about Joe.. It;s about now i would like to put my Doc Martens down the back of your flabby mouth.

4. Sucky

Sucky peoples champ & forum saviour

please log in to view this image

Hoddle is a god and PINKIE like this.
  5. gooner4ever

gooner4ever once a Gooner always a Gooner
    Forum Moderator

Just caught up on this earlier, thinking there was going to be some good news on Joe.

Instead I see that Hiag has managed again to turn yet another decent thread into a “look at me everyone I’m right about virus, and you are all stupid”.

FFS Hiag give it a rest, your selfish and stupid rants are tiresome.

@Tobes
    @brb

cant Hiag be punted off to the Spurs board so that PNP can deal with the **** that spews from Hiag’s mouth.

Number 1 Jasper likes this.
  6. Sucky

<rofl>

7. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

The system doesn’t allow for a poster to be banned from the PL board without them being banned from all of the PL club boards, so no.

Personally, I don’t want to ban him from the board anyway, albeit I found his utterances on this particular thread extremely inappropriate, which is why I’ve banned him from it.

8. CFC: Champs £launderx17

You have just posted a link from The Sun and constantly quote BBC and Talksport

9. Solid_Air 2

Solid_Air 2 Well-Known Member

The Spurs board has a politics thread but strange as it may seem Hiag has never posted on it .

gooner4ever likes this.
  10. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Probably because he knows he’ll get the same treatment there as he has here.

gooner4ever likes this.

11. brb

brb CR250

I'll repeat what I said to Tel at post #202 he was posting freely on the 'Trump Dead' thread the evening before, he had no reason to come here. Unless someone put him up to it or he had a mental wobble over it. So he never received any treatment, prior to the event of bringing it here.

gooner4ever likes this.
  12. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

He should have kept it there. He’s obsessed with this anti-lockdown ****e and saw an opportunity to pollute this thread with it too. It was a ****ing crass as it gets using Joe’s Illness to peruse his batshit conspiracy agenda.

The Ginger Marks and gooner4ever like this.
  13. The Ginger Marks

Sad to say, of all the guys on here there’s only one who’s ego is greater than any individuals pain or suffering and for me that is enough, he follows Stan and his poodle on ignore. ‘‘Tis the only decent decision to make given the stupidity.

14. Number 1 Jasper

Number 1 Jasper Well-Known Member

<applause>

gooner4ever likes this.
  15. Sucky

<laugh>Who the fuks stans poodle?

Welshie likes this.
  16. J๏E..

J๏E.. The King of Hearts

Hey, read this thread update today and just want to set the record straight. Had my blue-light heart attack last November and had 2 stents put in a main artery. My quad bypass operation was originally cancelled due to my pre-op tests in February, I suffer with COPD which has never bothered me really but has been a bit of a problem for a while now. I was asked in for another pre-op in March but my lungs were swollen, with limited capacity and the operation was classed as too risky. I then received the letter (attached) so go easy on @hoddleisagod because he does have a point, lots of heart ops have been cancelled, a sad truth of protect the NHS during this pandemic. I’m still in limbo land, my oxygen sats are too low and my breathing is tethered, I doubt I will ever get this bypass so hoping there’s a plan B. More stents, mini balloons maybe, whatever it is, I hope it’s soon, hate been a ****ing cabbage…

Be back amongst you soon I hope, great, honest lads from all over the Country who care..

Keep at it it Comm, you can do it bro..

Kudos all..
    IMG-0745.jpg

luvgonzo, Sucky, BobbyD and 13 others like this.
  17. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Take it easy Joe.

Great to hear from you mate. We're all sending you best wishes <ok>

18. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

Yo Joe bro.

Good to see you Mandingo, even if it’s a fleeting
    visit.

Catch up soon. X

Lovearsenalcock and Welshie like this.
  19. brb

brb CR250

Have you had any further consultation since that letter Joe?

I know for my circumstances, I had a letter, but I spoke to and went and threw the ball in my doctors court, that resulted in an email being sent to my consultant, then pretty soon after, me receiving a telephone call from my consultant. This was to discuss my current health, where I was at, and where it would leave me in the sense of importance on the waiting list, in regards to getting an Op, so much so, I was in hospital within 2-3 weeks (June).

I hasten to add my health situation is completely different to yours, and I'm back to square one again (that's another story), so I'm only focusing solely on the communication between patient and consultant here. My words may be of no use, but I'd rather pass on my experience and if there is anything that helps in anyway, then great. I'd rather write it then say nothing.

Take care. <ok>

Solid_Air 2, Tobes and PINKIE like this.
  20. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Just hoping he doesn't go down that route. Anyway, maybe it didn't need mentioning.

I'm just glad Joe has popped in to touch base. I think we're all united on here in wishing him the best.

<peacedove>

Sucky, Tobes and Solid_Air 2 like this.