1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Mavrias

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by BackO'TheNet, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Hairyhaggis

Hairyhaggis Well-Known Member

You're as bad as Monty is with Watmore :p

2. C19RK73

C19RK73 Red & White army!

Lol

3. marcusblackcat

marcusblackcat SAFC Sheriff
    Forum Moderator

Well his squad number is 35 so he's never going to play (according to newspaper reports and the importance of squad numbers!!)

4. MackemGlobeTrotter

MackemGlobeTrotter Well-Known Member

5. Vincemac

Vincemac Well-Known Member

Marcus I hope we don't need him to play. That means our other two wingers are performing.he may get a run out in the early rounds of the cup but if we have injuries I'm sure he will be capable to stand in, where as in the past we have had no cover for the wings. I think he will makes a good squad player and can be asked upon when required

6. Vincemac

7. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

Got my ticket for MK Dons yesterday. I'm really looking forward to seeing Mavrias and Karlsson on both flanks, I'm praying it gives Paolo a headache and a half.

8. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

please log in to view this image

There you go fella.

9. Vincemac

Yeh that would be nice

10. Lostinvegas

Lostinvegas Well-Known Member

Good lad lets hope he is as good as his you tube footage. Creative CM and LB now please and all will be well.

11. monty987

monty987 Well-Known Member

Will Johnson be in the same team?, can they play together ?. Start him against M K Dons,

12. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

Delighted this is done, as I love the look of the lad.

Nothing more to add.

13. C19RK73

Homo

14. C19RK73

His first interview as a player of Sunderland conceded before little Harry black.

The Greek winger spoke to Prasinanea.gr for his new team, the English championship and Panathinaikos, which would like to return sometime.

For a few hours you're footballer of Sunderland. What are your first impressions?

Here is great. It is the life that every footballer dreams. The sports center is modern, has golf real carpet. There enclosed stadium to train when it's cold, it has two pools, has two gyms, changing rooms large space to eat ... It's all incredible. On the pitch I have not gone yet. We will play the match on Monday and look forward to see it. But I've learned better.

What were the first words I said Di Canio?

Wished me good luck, he asked me if I'm okay and asked me why I revved the workout has high intensity and high pressure.

You how long you will be 100% ready and you have overcome your injury?

Will be restored at full pace after stopping the National teams.

You mean after September 15?

Yes, this exactly.

The glow of the Premier League and the competition they will face with Tzakerini and Johnson, in anxious?

No, except that these two players will learn a lot of things, it gives me motivation to try more. It is healthy to have competition in the group.

Now that this story is over, what are your feelings?

All this time sounding story, I had remained calm. I was on the team that I love, Panathinaikos. There is a little thing to belong to Panathinaikos. I wanted to do the extra step is obvious. That just waiting for developments. Upon completion of the transcription was glad too, but until then I played for Panathinaikos.

The fact that it leaves the group that grew up, what your feelings creates?

I lived many years in Panathinaikos emerged from the academy. It is understood that I will miss very much a team. The good news is that somehow I'm helping myself and the team at a difficult juncture in its history. I'm happy for that, but why Panathinaikos was understanding and helped me make the next step in my career.

Have confidence in children who are left behind that will lead him high? They'll bring it back to the position it deserves?

Whoever asked for Panathinaikos here in England, I expressed my optimism. We will see the path that the length count, but from what I've seen in training, Mr. Anastassiou and his colleagues do too much good work.

Would you like to one day come back to Panathinaikos?

I would go back and always the first reason would have Panathinaikos. Panathinaikos have grown to love him.

Would you like to send a message to the world?

The world showed me love and I tried to reciprocate the. Why not some time in the course meet again.

When you were in college, I guess I would leave so quickly? What means for you the Premier League?

I never imagined that developments would happen so soon. As imagined they would play so fast Panathinaikos. But in football are quickly even before I understood. The Premier League was and is for me a dream, I want to live. To compete in the Premier League is a dream come true, like many others.

http://www.sport24.gr/football/omad..._tha_moy_leipsei_o_panathhnaikos.2380214.html

15. bishopgee

bishopgee New Member

whats up with him, last 2 games not in the squad. is he injured?

16. Vincemac

No problems with mavaros he should get his place before johnson

17. C19RK73

Well dug up mate, should have been on v manure and yesterday as an impact sub for me