1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Here we go again.

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by Oldsparkey, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Begs the question....would you rather be in the top three of a very competitive league as we are....winning games, and pretty much enjoying our football....or as we experienced a few years back....the misery of Premier League football? Swansea haven’t enjoyed life for the last few years, when they played the ball around the park like Arsenal! Makes Masky wonder! :emoticon-0103-cool:

2. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

that's the crack lads.......they haven't got anyone else 2 sell from now on all the better players have gone and its left them with>>>>>>>>a championship team at best.

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  3. aberdude

no thank you I`d rather be lower leagues enjoying a few wins than sitting in the prem making up numbers hoping there are three worse teams than mine......myself I couldn't give 2 fks about playing the man u`s of the world.......its like having 2 turn up every day for a race with a rich kid in his Ferrari whilst I have 2 entertain his ego trailing him in my Nissan micra................so the prem is not for me sorry I didn't bother watching any of our last visit if im honest with yuh, so im not gonna change my ways that's for sure <ale>

4. ninian opinion

ninian opinion Well-Known Member

Am I right in thinking they have more points at this stage than they did this time last season? Last season they had the Icelander plus Lorente scoring goals whereas this season they have neither and didn’t appear to replace them sufficiently.

This season the usual relegation candidates are doing better than expected ie Brighton, Huddersfield, Burnley etc.

The 2 questions for them are 1. Have they got enough goals in the team to get enough points and 2. Which other 3 clubs are they looking at to get above?

5. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Don't really konw but it wouldn't surprise me. Clement is a far better manager than Bob the Yank, but even he can't work miracles when your top players are sold.

As for the 3 teams Swansea should be looking to get above, then Palace have got to be top of the list - the rest down there are all capable of getting and staying above Swansea.

6. aberdude

I agree palace look 2 be the first drop out, so that leaves two spaces>>>>>>>>>its not looking good for Swansea I tell thee, think the only thing that could save them is a getting moses on board 2 try and part that sea again........I very much doubt he`ll take the job though, he`s 2 busy being fed grapes by gods virgins I expect.....yep two thousand odd years of eating fking grapes and he`s still not bored enough 2 drop down and help out thy needy.

7. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Doris feeds me grapes from het buttock cheeks pal....I can send you pics if that would help you? No offence was intended with this post....just tongue in cheeks! :emoticon-0103-cool:

D2C1C49B-92D4-4D68-AF7E-7E58E0B178F0.jpeg

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  8. aberdude

masky I`d love 2 see the pics because they aint grapes dude, anyway I don't wont 2 pile on the misery when you find out the truth <laugh>

she`s a fking dirty girl for sure, and I luvs her for it :emoticon-0176-smoke

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  9. FrankfurterBlue

FrankfurterBlue Well-Known Member

Oh Aber!!! I DO hope you menat the pun. 'I don't wont 2 pile on the misery'

10. aberdude

what ever do ew mean ffb <laugh>......but I do think masky has been cleaning his teeth since I posted it :emoticon-0126-nerd:

11. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

The Swans as usual will come up smelling of roses once a new manager with experience take over...... The sacking of Clement is imminent....

12. Hilts24

Hilts24 Well-Known Member

The harsh reality is your fecked. Your getting relegated. Sh!t players , Sh!t Manager , sh!t board and a youve developed a sh!t fanbase who boo young players and ironically cheer when they are subbed. Go quiet when you win and then sing pathetic songs about wanting your club back when you lose. Fecks sake grow a pair the lot of you. Demonstrations just because your losing!!!!!

Youve the worst squad in the league and the worst support. The other clubs down there have real fans who back their side. Not a bunch of whining idiots throwing their toys out of the pram when things get tough.

Relegation is the least of your worries. Hope you can afford Bonys wages in The Championship. What a sh!t signing that was!!!!!

Odd post as well Dai seeing as though your telling everyone on your board your going down.

13. swanseaandproud

Never right off the Swans, You should all know that...<laugh>

14. aberdude

have you got an incredible history of hanging onto the skin of your sh.it en.

what a history you have aye <laugh>.............

anyway fk off I was being extremely funny before you brought your negative energy on thy board :emoticon-0176-smoke

BluefromBridgend likes this.
  15. swanseaandproud

7th season in the premiership...tell me again how many did the Blueturds achieve....:kiss:.......We are just 6 points from 10th place and when Clement goes we will be back in business.....We all know that......Cardiff are losing their bottle early this year i see.......

16. blueturk the cat

blueturk the cat Well-Known Member

Fair enough Dai seven years is a very good return for a team that finished SIXTH in the Championship and I never like to get involved with politics, but this post is not about your turbulent journey and your survival against all the odds, but more about the mentality of your support.
    As I'm from Llanelli a great deal of my mates including family are Jacks...........eg, I was in our local when Arsenal played Watford, I was in the company of several of my Jack pals when Watford scored their second.... The pub erupted with delirious jacks. WTF was that all about , surely any of the bottom dwellers would have wanted Arsenal to smash 'possibly' one of your relegation rivals ?
    but then I may be out of touch down here in the championship............

edit....What was I thinking, Watford had taken the lead against one of your Champions league rivals <doh>

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  17. aberdude

ew iz a silly old man and one hell of a fking boring poster dude, congrats <ok>

just noticed we got similar stats dai>>>.we are four points off top and you are four points off the bottom.......I wonder which fans are enjoying the season so far hey <laugh>

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    Oldsparkey likes this.
  18. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Good stats aber. <ok>

Dai - you did well up there, but the ragged edges are showing now like never before. It started well before Jenkins and Co jumped ship - they could see it coming. With the Yanks and Bob the Builder in charge you looked terrible but at least when Clement came in you had still had Williams, Sigurdsson and Llorente. Cashing in and not replacing them with anything like the same standard of players could to cost you big time.

It's not just about Clement. No matter how good or bad he is, you now have a squad no better than many a Championship club. It's far and away too weak to sustain Premier League status unless the other clubs around you let you off the hook. That's probably your only hope because I can't see the Yanks splashing any personal cash in January, and I doubt Barclays are going to let you use theirs.

19. ccfcremotesupport

ccfcremotesupport Well-Known Member

Working in Liverpool with a few Evertonians who would happily pay them to take Williams back.

20. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Alright then - Sigurdsson and Llorente......<laugh>

As bad as some on Merseyside might say Williams can be right now, he was the glue at the back that held the Swans defence together for years.