1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Ever seen Sessegnon do this?

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Chappaz, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

HBA and Sess are both incredible players, and we are both lucky to have them.

That´s all.

2. yogi2409

yogi2409 Member

Unbelievable goal from an unquestionable talent. However Sess is our star player and we play him every game regardless, if Ben Arfa is so good why cant he either push Stroller/Best or an extra midfielder such as Raylor etc. out of the team if hes so special?

Spose now Ba's off to Africa he'll get more playing time n we'll c what hes really made of.

Especially with Blackburns personnel tho id expect the shout "get him hit" closely followed by a crunch sound to have occurred with him dancing round their defence like that!

3. Bexinio

Bexinio Well-Known Member

Why post a thread called 'Ever seen Sessegnon do this?' and then post a goal by a player who cant even get into your team, Sess may not have scored a great goal like this but he has been one of very few consitant players all season for me, smells of wummery of the poorest order, normall have time for your comments but i think you need to go play with your own friends for a while we are a little bored of you now.

4. Cest Advocaat

Cest Advocaat Well-Known Member

Dont forget, Blackburn played without one of the best defenders in the EPL yesterday as well so they were weakened (already a pile of shat anyway).

We beat Blackburn (with Samba in the team and did you see those 2 goals we scored) as well but we dont brag about about it.

I guess the smaller clubs like the NE1 mob have little esle to shout about really.

5. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

Cos he's a

ncut....re-arrange and you have your answer.

6. Wherewereyou

Wherewereyou Guest

He's not a ****. He's a ****er.

7. Chimera

Chimera Member

Sorry mate but that looked like a training ground goal.....their defence was terrible..... and bent heffa looks very slight and very one footed and an element of luck was present when he rolled the ball with the base of his foot(just about kept control) as any decent defender would have laughed at him....bent heffa looks like a winger from the seventies a throwback to earlier times except for the foot roll as you could not do that with the ball or the boots of the day.I consider myself to have been a very naturally skillful player in my youth...and very rarely do i watch the tv and think i could not or have not done that..so while heffas goal is a good goal it is no different to nedums goal against chelsea or any other solo run that you see sometimes on the tv from the lower divisions...sess on the other hand some of the stuff he does i have not seen before done by anybody i think its his size and weight that gives him the turning circle of a gnat....its a pity he his shooting at the moment is terrible.....but if i had to play a five a side game of football and my life depended on winning i would choose the mighty atom over bent heffa any day...but i would advise caution while sess and heffa are good tricky players,there are reasons why they are palying for us and not champions league teams..i for one recognise sess's flaws but do you see why the heffa has not made it the top.....
    i do but im afraid chappy you apear to be less discerning!

8. master-simpson

master-simpson Well-Known Member

As always I simply wish CHUMPAR$£ would fu*king stay on his own board in Bellendland.

As for the goal - name me a mackem that actaully gives a s h i t about anything that happens at the Sports Direct Arena or whatever the fu*cking stadium is called these day.

Bart

9. heroicsailorboy

You might be thinking of this -

[video=youtube;6muC_G2B9EU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6muC_G2B9EU[/video]

10. Lever Malone

Lever Malone Member

Nope that's got me stumped. Why do you have to put such difficult questions on here?

11. Cheik the room

Cheik the room Well-Known Member

I agree we have less to shout about than you at the moment... <doh>

12. MrRAWhite

MrRAWhite Well-Known Member

cnut:huh::huh::huh::huh:

13. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

We're getting there.....

14. Darth Tash

Darth Tash Well-Known Member

Both HBA and Sess are cracking players, but IMO HBA is better because he can finish very well, and his creative play and vision is better.

Not trying to make an argument, just my opinion.

Sess is class.

15. Disco down under

Disco down under Well-Known Member

Nice one mate. Any of you mags ever seen a referee give a foul against HBA for being too skillful and making a defender crock himself?

16. Chappaz

Chappaz Active Member

<laugh>

Every time you talk about me it's something to do with sex. I'm concerned about you son. Good job we don't know each other in person or you might be staring at my crotch all the time.

This all over.

Frankly, I don't know. I'm not sure if you've been on the Newcastle board at all but we're all starting to lose patience with Pardew on the subject of selecting Ben Arfa. I don't know if Pards is just being overly protective after the big injury, but Ben Arfa is more deserving of a start than most of the other players in the side. I'd be so pissed off if we lost such an incredible talent because he isn't getting enough games.

But yes, we're likely to see him a lot more now Ba is out. Well, I certainly hope so. It's all rather exciting really. We've done very well so far and it's mostly been WITHOUT arguably the most skilled playmaker we have.

Because it's an awesome goal? <doh>

That's like saying "why post a goal by a player who doesn't even like pancakes". It's just beyond irrelevant.

Appreciate quality my mackem chums. Appreciate it, embrace it and enjoy.

17. Chappaz

Chappaz Active Member

<laugh>

Dreadful refereeing.

18. Wherewereyou

Wherewereyou Guest

[/QUOTE]That's like saying "why post a goal by a player who doesn't even like pancakes". It's just beyond irrelevant.

Appreciate quality my mackem chums. Appreciate it, embrace it and enjoy.[/QUOTE]

Can I just have the pancake, please?

19. bobgee

bobgee Member

Why does boring, boring, Chapped arse keep coming on our board to talk about the Skunks?

20. Chappaz

Chappaz Active Member

I'm just replying to posts on my thread, about Newcastle, by mackems.

If people don't want me to post, then don't give me anything to reply to.