1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

capello gone

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by ninelivesspur, Feb 8, 2012.

1. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

With respect mate, I think you are clutching at straws. There is no way the FA aren't going to offer Redknapp the job and there's no way he's going to turn it down.

Honestly, can you see a scenario where Harry says 'Thanks, but no thanks' ?

2. Kunniaa Kunniaa

Kunniaa Kunniaa New Member

I believe that you were one of those confident that Modric would be going to Stamford Bridge in August .... how did that work out for you?

3. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

So you don't think Redknapp will take the England Job ?

4. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

If Redknapp does become England manager, do you think he'll take Joe Jordan with him ?

5. Kunniaa Kunniaa

I have already shared my thoughts on the matter - it shouldn't be hard to find them.

I will add to my previously posted view however. If the FA offer Redknapp the job and if Redknapp decides he wants it it isn't Redknapp or the FA that will decide the matter, it is Daniel Levy who will decide if Redknapp can take the job or not. Levy, however, has already demonstrated his commercial, business and sporting acumen and if Redknapp is appointed England manager then Levy will have a replacement lined up who will be better than Redknapp, not worse. So if I were a follower of any of the lesser clubs in the PL who were hoping for yesterday's events to have a negative impact on THFC Plc I would be very worried, very worried indeed.

6. No Kane No Gain

No Kane No Gain Well-Known Member

Only WUMs go on other team's boards and post negatively and in certainties. You know very well it's not so don't WUM.

That said it is worrying that their's so much support for him, if he's having doubts that may well convince him to go for it.

7. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

I know Levy bullied Modric into staying, but I don't think he'll be able to bully Redknapp into staying. If the FA offer him the job, I can't see any other outcome other than Redknapp becoming England manager.

8. Kunniaa Kunniaa

I have answered your question now show me the same courtesy by answering mine:

9. No Kane No Gain

Oh come on now, **** off will you.

The first bit of negative Spurs news for yonks and you're straight back here acting the WUM, you really haven't changed at all.

10. Kunniaa Kunniaa

Please substantiate that statement with verifiable sources that Levy bullied Modric into staying.

Don't you have anything to talk about on your own board or is it as dead as normal despite Jayram's resurrection?

11. Kunniaa Kunniaa

He's clutching at straws again - until yesterday afternoon he was clamouring for Redknapp to be found guilty. It's a shame that he's a goon mod otherwise I would campaign for him to be banned from this board.

12. Chirpy rides again

Chirpy rides again Active Member

Without doubt (sorry for the hiatus I have been at work) although it is not as nailed on as some folk would like us to believe. I was just pointing out that there is no way they could be talking to him yet, not without first approaching the club.

While I'm at it, enforcing a contract is NOT bullying. Turns out he did him a massive favour anyhow. It would seem that the good ship AVB is heading for the rocks...

13. No Kane No Gain

I believe HIAG's more popular on the Arsenal board than he is, currently.

14. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

With respect, this is a million miles from a WUM comment. I think it's stating the bleedin' obvious really.

Harry has never made any secret for his desire to manage England. The entire country want him to do it, there are 4 months until the finals, the FA will have to act quickly, The clamour for an English manager is unwavering and no other candidate is remotely as close to Redknapp for the job. Even your ex players are coming out and saying that Harry should take the job.

Can you imagine a scenario where Harry doesn't take the job ?

15. Kunniaa Kunniaa

I understand that anybody would be more popular on the goon board than Piskie.

16. Kunniaa Kunniaa

Yes.

17. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Levy bullies him into staying ?

18. Chirpy rides again

Chirpy rides again Active Member

All that laughing's done some real damage fella.

19. Kunniaa Kunniaa

It isn't that hard to prove you wrong, misguided and ill-informed .... ever.

http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/123359-Does-Redknapp-have-what-it-takes-to-be-England-manager

http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/123440-Redknapp-is-not-good-enough-for-England

Jeez - proving a moderator wrong has never been so easy.

20. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

To be completely frank. I can see no way that Redknapp is going to turn it down if he's offered the job. I can understand that Spurs fans don't want him to go, especially given the circumstances. I would be livid if John Terry was indirectly responsible for Wenger leaving Arsenal. But all the signs point to Harry Redknapp being the next England manager.