1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Barry Bennell

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Chazz Rheinhold, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Welton Tiger

Welton Tiger New Member

Someone sexually attracted to pubescent teens is a hebephile.

2. Amin Yapusi

Amin Yapusi Well-Known Member

There's a great deal of truth in his comments. Maybe insensitive but he's not wrong.

3. Amin Yapusi

Amin Yapusi Well-Known Member

The survivors?

4. WhittlingStick

WhittlingStick Well-Known Member

my guess is that the Abusers dont have a massive preference in boy or girl , its just that they are able to control and manipulate those they work closely with & these men work amongst boys as women tend more to work with girls . . just my thoughts on it .

5. askewshair

askewshair Well-Known Member

Paedophilias
    Paedophilies don't. Hebephiles (thanks Welton) (usually 11-14) and ephebofiles (15-17) definitely do.

6. Bengals Tiger

Bengals Tiger Well-Known Member

Let's hope all this ridiculous political correctness goes back where it came from after January 20, 2017.

7. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

8. Bengals Tiger

It's not intended to be bait -- that isn't my style. I do expect much of this PC nonsense to go away when we have a real man running the most powerful country in the world. If you don't like it, that's your problem, not mine.

9. Old Tige

Old Tige Well-Known Member

China getting a new president then?

10. Bengals Tiger

Hoo Flung Dung. And why?

11. tigerscanada

tigerscanada Well-Known Member

I'd hope that ridiculous comments like your response above pass into oblivion. Your style is obviously to bait, and your apparent indoctrination by a "real man" knows no bounds. ****ing amazing for a self acclaimed intelligent, educated individual.

renegadetiger and taigers like this.
  12. Bengals Tiger

You are welcome to your own opinions, based on precisely which personal experience? Your final statement is not based on any statements made by me, unless you can show me otherwise.

13. askewshair

As a relative newcomer on here, I'm still getting to know posters. You've surprised me, I'm not sure whether you're baiting or I just previously over estimated you as a human being?

dennisboothstash likes this.
  14. Bengals Tiger

What Bristow said is precisely what one normal guy would say to another normal guy, regarding the evil doings of the aforesaid subhuman filth. I really don't understand what you seem to be objecting to. Maybe some of you live in some kind of parallel universe.

15. askewshair

Ok.I am saddened by the rise of the right wing in the UK, Europe and worldwide. Mainly based on people escaping from war torn countries which we created. I aren't gonna waste my breath on debating this, as you have stated you don't even understand the argument against you.

taigers and dennisboothstash like this.
  16. Off The Line

Off The Line Well-Known Member

Yet more locker room talk, no doubt... Can you seriously not correlate this kind of attitude existing, to a time when abuse was rife and no-one spoke out about it? Surely you can't be that out of touch?

17. City Man

City Man Well-Known Member

Not so much the rise of the right wing, more 'populism', 'anti elitism', and 'good old fashioned democracy' in action.
    Every dog has its day, and all that.

18. Bengals Tiger

If I'm out of touch, I'm happy to stay there. It seems to me that my reading of Bristow's words are different from yours.
    I'm genuinely shocked at what seems to have happened over the last 30 years in the country where I spent the first 40 years of my life. The way things were degenerating at the time we decided to leave was the reason why we left. Some of the comments on this thread suggest to me that things (including people's attitudes in general) are now even worse now than they were back then. Political correctness has become a curse on society, as, ironically, has the totally unnecessary use of foul and abusive language, especially on this forum.

19. tigerscanada

tigerscanada Well-Known Member

Bristow should emigrate to the US and stand for president. Sadly the rules prevent him from doing so as he wasn't born there.
    What exactly are you referring to when you say "based on precisely which personal experience ?" ?
    What do you mean by "real men" or "normal guy" ?

20. Bengals Tiger

Obviously, your personal experience of US politics (sshh), and of Clinton and Trump in particular, NOT the garbage you've been force-fed by the lefty MSM.
    I class most, but not all, of the people I associate with as "normal". I consider a "real man" as being courageous, principled, reasonably sporting, and honest -- not a whinging, effeminate pansy. And no, I'm not a member of the Freemasons, Illuminati, or anything similar.