1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Adam johnson arrested

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by SC SAFC, Mar 2, 2015.

1. SAFC BIATCH

SAFC BIATCH New Member

$100 says this is what happened! Complete speculation

AJ out on the lash, meats daft 15 yr old kid in a boozer. 90 % of us wouldn't guess was under 20. Dicks her, parents find out she was on the lash , throw a wobbly , she hoys him under the bus.

Ne defense like.

Teessidemackem and MrRAWhite like this.
  2. Billy Death

Billy Death Well-Known Member

I bet Dawn Clueless will be diddling her clit tonight at more bad publicity for us.

3. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

He already made a personal dig at Raw. Their always one Hull fan who needs to act like child.
    surprise surprise it a mod. <doh>

As for AJ he'd better be innocent beyond doubt as I don't want another dirty pervert casting a shadow over our club after Bramble. Heard too many times that lad binge drinks. Diminished Judgement can lead to these things. I'd get shot anyway the pisshead is clearly a liability and more often than not he's been ****e on the pitch.

4. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

Nobody knew anything about this a few hours ago, all people are gonna do is speculate on this which won't lead to anything.

The club have done the right thing and if he is innocent or guilty he will understand that.

Nostalgic and Disco down under like this.
  5. Brian Storm

Well he hasn't been arrested for an assault so I have to assume it's a minor in an adult environment taking part in adult activities passing herself off as an adult. Sex with underage person is a tad different to rape so chances are it was consensual. But his lifestyle has put himself in this position so I'd send him packing full stop.

6. its been fun thanks :)

its been fun thanks :) ♬♬Badum-tish! ♬♬
    Forum Moderator

I agree exactly with this -no point in speculating about his guilt or otherwise

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  7. Disco down under

Disco down under Well-Known Member

Under 16 you're unable to give consent mate, simple as that. It's statutory rape if he's done it.

Deleted likes this.
  8. Billy Death

Billy Death Well-Known Member

I may well be wrong but I think that as she is under 16 she's not legally entitled to give consent even if she'd begged him to **** her.
    I suspect it was along the lines you state.

NC Sanddancer likes this.
  9. Brian Storm

What if it's a little girl passing herself off as an adult? There's chance this happened, there's a chance she wanted it and loved it as did AJ who could have drunkenly thought she was old enough and there's a chance she couldn't wait to speak of her conquest of bedding a footballer, there's a chance someone she's told has grassed him up. If that happened is she still a little girl? She's knows the difference between right and wrong just as much as any other adult. Would AJ still a Pedo as you suggested? Rolf harris was arrested for sexual assault not sex with an underage person. Big difference mate. You should chose your words more wisely. Talk of Pedophiles and your instantly in defence of this young woman, because that what she is a young woman, is ridiculous. Fact is we don't know anything but throwing the pedophile word about with nowt to back it up has to be about the most distasteful thing I've read on this thread. It's harsh imo.

I'd sack him though, even if the case is dropped. His lifestyle has got him in this mess and it's unacceptable.

Billy Death and clockstander like this.
  10. Brian Storm

Simple as that? <doh >Go and look up the difference between rape and statutory rape instead of calling people pedos. You'll find gray areas which both support and go against the accused as it's just a generic term and doesn't automatically mean what you think it does. That he's a pedo.

11. Disco down under

I never suggested he was a pedo mate, I think he's a ****ing idiot and a disgusting little weasel but I certainly wouldn't label him a pedo. Are you referring to where I said "rapist" and "pedo" in quotation marks... That's not me labelling him as such it's what fans of every other team in the country will label him though. It would be a PR nightmare was what I was suggesting. I didn't once state that I thought that.

We don't know how old the girl was but if the reports are true that she's 14 then I don't really give a **** whether she told him she was old enough or not. A stupid little girl will always act like a stupid little girl. A 27 year old man should know better.

Siem's sexy swagger likes this.
  12. Smug in Boots

Smug in Boots Well-Known Member

As this is nothing more than an allegation I can't see there's much to discuss tbh.

Any discussion can begin when it's proved/disproved ........ until then there's a match tomorrow.

13. Tel (they/them)

Wazza sticks to Grannies, can't go far wrong if ya get caught see. Plus, most of them forget!

14. Brian Storm

Oh dear, have you seen yourself? He hasn't been arrested for child abuse.<doh>

15. Smug in Boots

It's a bit of a grey area <laugh>

16. Tel (they/them)

Always a silver lining though <ok>

17. SC SAFC

SC SAFC Well-Known Member

ID!! Nee excuses. My Mrs still laughs that before we got a taxi i made her show me her ID. Surely he has been told to do this!
    If i was a footballer i wouldn't touch a drop during the season or in EUROPE. Id be having my fun in the off season , in a place where i wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb.

Off topic slightly - Have you seen his mrs? WTF is he doing leaving the house. Stunning to say the least

18. Disco down under

As I've just said I haven't called him a pedo anywhere so you can calm down with that mate. That said, having sex with a minor is having sex with a minor, regardless of whether she's stuck a dress on and caked make up on her face and willingly gone along with it.

He should have known better.

19. Brian Storm

My money would be on that it happened, he didn't know she was underage. Unless he's been picking up lasses around schools but I bet she looked about 19 when he picked her up in club that runs on on the U21 rule.

20. Smug in Boots

The good thing is that you don't even need to pay for a taxi if they have a bus pass <ok>

Deleted likes this.