1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

WINTER NEWS

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by Plymborn, Nov 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Well-Known Member

Have you found the PAFC app? It's on Play Store. Just type in Plymouth Argyle to find it.

2. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Only did it because Virgin upgraded their system....they sent me a new sim card....which didn't work....after two days talking to a virgin agent online....they discovered my phone only used 2G.....and their upgraded system....supported only G4 & G5 phones.....so my phone was only good for the bin.....same for Mrs Plym as well....Virgin had locked the old phone (because we were transfering the number over to the new sim card company) and so no one could recover all our phone numbers etc.....so I'm now G5.....at the moment the phone is in charge of my life....but with the help of our grand children.....19yr...17yr & 13yrs old....i'm being dragged into the 21st century......Mrs Plym is finding it harder.....any form of technology is an afront to her.....she never updated her old phone and there could be messages on there.... I would think going back 10 years to when she bought it.

As I sit here typing on my Table Top Computer....my mobile is making little noises telling me that there is a news flash coming in.....Mrs Plym just turns hers off and gets on with her life.

3. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Mrs Plym is a very wise lady. I refuse to be led by a little plastic flat box which seems to dictate all life wherever you go. I get infuriated when I see parents of very young children totally ignoring them because something on their box is far more important than taking notice of them and they can't take their eyes off it. I also get infuriated when the conversation you are having with somebody is interrupted by the said box and the person you are talking to can't resist looking at it instead of listening to you.

4. notDistantGreen

5. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

International call up time again......Luke Jephcott and Panutche Camara have both been called up by their countries....so will miss the games at the end of March against Cheltenham and Ipswich.
    .......unless either of those clubs lose three players to international call-ups and ask for a postponement.

6. notDistantGreen

Fingers crossed that doesn't coincide with injuries or suspensions. Other than those, we can manage.

7. notDistantGreen

8. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Tough....it's a squad game anyway.....we've had one player out for nearly two seasons... and another out for nearly half a season....plus our star Scarr missing important games as well....and another defender missing the first half of the seaso...plus the international break robbing us of two more first teamers.

9. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Just a couple of injuries which all teams suffer in the course of a season. Everyone has to just get on with it and so will they.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.