1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Trumpy pumpy.

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by LuisDiazgamechanger, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Milk and Kebabs

Milk and Kebabs Well-Known Member

I'm the same, I read a wide variety of sources from left and right, I just keep in mind that there might be a bias and an ulterior motive as I read.

2. LuisDiazgamechanger

There is enormous power in words, sometime Trump just open his mouth without thinking. He is capable of starting another civil war in America.

3. LuisDiazgamechanger

4. Milk and Kebabs

If he doesn't leave office when he's voted out next year, it probably will

5. RogerisontheHunt

RogerisontheHunt Well-Known Member

How does he have the time to be on twitter so much, shouldn't he be running the country or something.

Seems like the White House staff are just trying to keep him occupied while they get on with the actual job, like giving a child an ipad to keep them quiet.

Bodinki, Milk and Kebabs and Diego like this.
  6. LuisDiazgamechanger

Trump rally crowd chants 'send her back' after president attacks Ilhan Omar
    Chant follows Trump’s racist tweets targeting Omar and three other Democratic congresswomen of color

7. organic red

organic red Well-Known Member

My God, this man is poison <doh>

8. LuisDiazgamechanger

RONALD REAGAN: Immigrants -- 'Most important sources of America's greatness'
    Since this is the last speech that I will give as President, I think it's fitting to leave one final thought, an observation about a country which I love. It was stated best in a letter I received not long ago. A man wrote me and said:
    ``You can go to live in France, but you cannot become a Frenchman. You can go to live in Germany or Turkey or Japan, but you cannot become a German, a Turk, or Japanese. But anyone, from any corner of the Earth, can come to live in America and become an American.''
    Yes, the torch of Lady Liberty symbolizes our freedom and represents our heritage, the compact with our parents, our grandparents, and our ancestors. It is that lady who gives us our great and special place in the world. For it's the great life force of each generation of new Americans that guarantees that America's triumph shall continue unsurpassed into the next century and beyond. Other countries may seek to compete with us; but in one vital area, as a beacon of freedom and opportunity that draws the people of the world, no country on earth comes close.

9. Muppetfinder General

Muppetfinder General Well-Known Member

Free to be treated like every other American who isn't rich. Free to be judged by what you own. Free to have a greater risk of being shot, even at school. Free to find your health care insurance doesn't cover you for an important operation. Free to have a government that routinely breaks the law, from Watergate to Iran-Contra to 34 indictments of Trump staff by Robert Mueller. Free to have a B-movie actor as president, because America thinks it's starring in a Hollywood movie.

THE FOOL and organic red like this.
  10. RogerisontheHunt

Got to be one of the most worrying things I've seen. I mean this is the kind of of thing that echoes the Nazi party. The Republican party is getting closer to being a fascist movement, its blatant white nationalism.

Send someone 'back', someone who is an American citizen, a refugee who escaped Civil war, and elected official no less. A call to remove someone who politically disagrees with you, its the principles of fascism to remove or silence with fear.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
    organic red likes this.

11. LuisDiazgamechanger

12. LuisDiazgamechanger

Trump offers condolences to victims: 'Hate has no place in our country'

13. Muppetfinder General

Post-shooting deja vu. Senatorial thoughts and prayers, etc etc. Some of them already saying more guns would stop shooters. Texas is an open carry state, which destroys their argument, because there were people in the mall who must've had guns with them.

A gun group in Plano TX recreated the Charlie Hebdo shooting in an effort to prove that had the journalists had guns, many more would've survived. They ran it several times and failed every time. Everybody died, except for one time, when a guy survived by running away, not shooting back.

Truly, insanity is saying the same thing over and over again.

THE FOOL and organic red like this.
  14. Muppetfinder General

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/sto...2020-democrat-tech-ubi-freedom-dividend-taxes

Interesting interview with Andrew Yang, the democrat presidential candidate and "Asian man who likes math" putting emphasis on automation and his solutions, partly with a universal basic income, which has already been shown to work in Alaska. He argues that the people hit most by AI have been in the swing states Trump won, because the traditional idea that people get retrained into new careers isn't that true. He's winning them over because his ideas speak to them in the same way Trump did but without the distasteful part of Trump most of them ignore.

15. LuisDiazgamechanger

:azn:<laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh>

Not related to Andrew Young?
    please log in to view this image

please log in to view this image

<laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh>

16. bigsmithy9

bigsmithy9 Well-Known Member

Gradually Trump is turning America into a dictatorship,that's why he pall's up with Putin and One Hung Low in N.K. and turns his back on "free" allies. Amazing how the Republican Party are scared ****less of him...….and Moscow Mitch McConnell has his nose so far up Trump's butt he's having trouble breathing!

17. LuisDiazgamechanger

18. RogerisontheHunt

For a man who says and does strange things this is right up there.
    Man gets pissy when told part of another country is not for sale.

19. bigsmithy9

bigsmithy9 Well-Known Member

Trumpy got the hump with Denmark. He's going to tell his mum about you,Denmark!

20. Milk and Kebabs

Him cancelling the Denmark trip is funny as hell.