1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Trumpy pumpy.

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by LuisDiazgamechanger, Aug 4, 2016.

1. DirtyFrank

DirtyFrank Well-Known Member

Yes.

2. Angry_Physics

Angry_Physics Well-Known Member

Not read through this thread, but I bet retards are doing the usual Trump hate and only see bad about the nuclear deal, and that now somehow Trump and Kim are buddies and this deal is bad.

BBC Guardian Indo CNN are all busy telling us this is not good.

There are 10s of millions of North Koreans starving, and if this is a path out of that for them, brilliant.

The same liberal ****s, won't report on Yemen right now, and have not since the war crimes began.
    ALL YOU ****TARD FAUXMORALISTS, WHERE IS YOUR OUTRAGE AT WHAT YOUR OWN GOVERNMENT BACKS IN YEMEN? OH THAT WOULD REQUIRE ACTION AS IT IS YOUR OWN GOV, SO LETS JUST RAG ON A PRESIDENT ACROSS THE ATLANTIC, THAT'S NICE AND EASY AND YOU CAN FEEL MORALLY SUPERIOR

Modern Alt Left liberals are sick ****s, that definitely goes for some of the utter retards that post on this thread.

Trump is a ****, but you ****tards cant put that away for this, which is brilliant, and a lot of credit goes to the South Korean president too.
    I give 0 to Kim the fat murdering ****

CNN is now crying about how Trump is letting a killer off, after only prising these ****s during the Olympics !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Liberalism I am convinced is a mental illness, a mass hysteria where you all feed each other's factless, nonsense

3. Angry_Physics

We need to get people like you out of the education system and media where you are doing real damage. I know it takes a few brain cells to think critically, but there is about 0.04% of that on display on this thread
    Journalists have the same moral superior delusion I see here, and **** me, its ****s who think the same retarded way as many here that are producing all of these bed wetting activist students...

Food for thought

4. Milk not bear jizz

Milk not bear jizz Grasser-In-Chief

"No one who creates fake Chinese proverbs deserves a job in the white house as an advisor"
    -Chinese Proverb

5. carlthejackal

carlthejackal Well-Known Member

What I don’t get is how some people still think we’ll come on top with the negotiations. Most enlightened people have caught on very soon after the “talks” have started that all the cards were stacked in the EU’s favour. All this talk about tying the hands of our negotiators is pure unadulterated nonsense. The position of the EU have not moved one inch. All the falsehoods from the Brexiteers about having our cake and eating it are being debunked one by one. We can control people movement but keep free movement of goods? We wish. We can have laws without the control of the European Court and stay in the single market? Get lost we’ve been told. The EU will be rushing to give us tariffs free trade because “the Germans want to sell their BMWs, the French want to sell their wine or cheeses, the Italians their pasta or pizza” was always nonsense. BMW as powerful or worried as they are have to bend to the politicians will. Not vice versa. We could have told them that.

People may have settled for Brexit but I am convinced that if the true economic consequences as well as the Irish Border problem had been honestly put and agreed by all people would have voted the other way.

6. Red Hadron Collider

Red Hadron Collider The Hammerhead

I still think and hope another referendum will be forced.

7. moreinjuredthanowen

cant see it.

a fudge will occur. a zombie not in but not out status. the fudge will be on so called technology at the border.

8. DirtyFrank

Ultron_Sentinel_from_Avengers_Age_of_Ultron_001.png

9. moreinjuredthanowen

probaly requires something of the sort. should be ready in only 50 or so years.

It can prob also pick the fruit i n the south of england while it kills uh sorry arrests immigrants who have swam the channel

DirtyFrank likes this.
  10. DirtyFrank

Read this thread.

Two steps off concentration camps.

No wonder That **** loves Kim....he's stolen his ideas.

So you have the camps, you have the SS. You have the dictator and cult party all insist on worshipping the leader and the symbols ....

11. Milk not bear jizz

Who are Trump's best buds?

Israel, Russia, NK, and Saudia Arabia.

That should be quite telling about Trump's morals (or lack of them). He likes assholes that persecute people.

DirtyFrank likes this.
  12. Milk not bear jizz

On the BBC homepage (international version). There is an article about how Sanders might be quiting Trump press job.

Catycorner from it is an article "US woman recruited for IS on Facebook".

The woman looks alot like Sanders. <laugh>. It almost looks like Sanders is quitting the white house to join IS. <laugh>

I'm sure our resident conspiracy theorist will say that's deliberate.

DirtyFrank likes this.
  13. moreinjuredthanowen

trump has thrown 25% onto all chinese imports into the US.

if anyone wants a new phone buy it now. the Chinese will put a huge tariff on all goods going into China and by extension goods going out as well.

the cost of electronics is about to sky rocket.

14. moreinjuredthanowen

Now it all makes sense.

May is a Russian stooge too.

Her efforts at destroying the UK are backed by donations from Russia.

Just like trump.

15. Angry_Physics

"Space force" <laugh> <laugh>

Of course the US China Russia have been working at this for decades, and the budgets are bigger than the space agencies for the above nations.

I prefer "Star Wars program" from Reagan, had a better ring to it <laugh>

There will probably be ads on the moon and commercial flights in space long before any military "space forces".

Meanwhile, all of the news on the "poor families being separated" is fake news.
    Liberal media are using photos of adult processing centers, and photos from the Obama era to blame Trump <doh>

Another reason it is better over all is the traffickers use kids to get adults across. Then send the kids back to travel with other adults, one needs to establish if the parents are actually the parents.
    The only way to keep adults with children is to release them into the US.
    If you do this, you encourage more people to take kids. Obama enforced these policies as a deterrent.

The places the kids go to, have sports, TVs playstations teachers cooked meals, medical\health services, essentially in better conditions than they were with their parents during the illegal crossing.

There is a 20 day period where most of the kids are put with foster parents temporarily or with relatives in the US.

The senate can change the laws, but the Democrats won't do a deal.. and one can see why, as they are using this as a massive political football.

Its not perfect, but anyone who commits a crime and gets arrested in the UK, is immediately separated from their kids.

and of course no one cares about kids separated from parents permanently by immigrants that come through and murder people

Fake ass news as usual

yeah Trump is still a dick, but that's besides the point. It's funny how the left are attacking him from the right over the North Korean deal. ****ing hell..
    They say the US got nothing, pretending they don't know Kim blew up the Nuke testing center they had under a mountain, and US satellites confirmed it was indeed blown up.
    Apparently, the left in the US thinks stopping war games that provoke nuclear weapons development is a bad thing.

and **** the Koreans right.. who cares about them if you are a faux liberal

16. Page_Moss_Kopite

Page_Moss_Kopite Well-Known Member

Plenty of Irish, Russian, African, Caribbean and other overstayers/illegals in the US, Trump only goes after Mexicans though, or so it appears.<whistle>

17. Milk not bear jizz

To be fair most of the Irish immigrants arrived a century ago or more... I doubt they're a large percentage of newer immigrants and European, African and Carribean immigrants normally get here through proper legal channels.

South and Central Americans do make up the vast majority of illegal immigrants and most DO come across the Mexican border. I think he's handling things wrong... But Mexico is the source of entry of most undocumented migration in the US.

18. Page_Moss_Kopite

Page_Moss_Kopite Well-Known Member

Get to New York, New Jersey or Boston and you'll see plenty of Irish illegals Milk, regarding your point on Mexico, a large chunk of what's now the US was once Mexico, Texas for instance was basically stolen from the by Houston and Co after the battle of San Jacinto, Santa Anna gave Texas away to save his own life.
    It's not surprising lots of Mexicans feel they have a right and a yearning to live in the South Western US, their education system drums into them that America stole the land that once belonged to them, I'm not justifying them doing it, but you can't blame the poor people for trying to live a better life and give their kids a better future.
    Trump is playing with fire with this issue, even hardened Republicans have a "family come first" mindset and are making their voices heard(according to the news outlets)

19. DirtyFrank

Gop'ers and Trump need human centipeded...

20. Milk not bear jizz

Melanie's choice.of jacket (seriously, a jacket in 30-something C heat?)

please log in to view this image

Reads: I really don't care, do you?

She was going to visit the migrant children who have been taken from their families over immigration.

Really... Is she that dumb that she didn't realise people.wpuld question the mrssage? Making a political statement or... Trying to sabotage her husband covertly... Or What?

Seriously though... I can't see her needing a jacket for warmth in the brutal Texas heat.