1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Trumpy pumpy.

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by LuisDiazgamechanger, Aug 4, 2016.

1. DirtyFrank

DirtyFrank Well-Known Member

Yanks are useless ...they've assassinated 4 presidents.... one great the others mweh but they can't fecking shoot the worst president they've ever had????

All those guns lying around too...

Milk not bear jizz likes this.
  2. lazarus20000

lazarus20000 Well-Known Member

He appeals to the ones with all the guns, that's why he's sitting pretty!

3. DirtyFrank

Lol...Trump literally just bent over and let lil Kim **** him for free.

Just publically made some enormous foreign policy changes... that South Korea or even the US Military were not informed about before he made them.

Now it's almost certainly possible that neither leader remotely plans to uphold their pledges so then all Trump has achieved is giving Kim a platform as an equal with the most powerful nation on earth.

So within the last 5 days Trump has told the leaders of almost all the US democratic allies that they are arseholes he's going to have trade wars with and yet again blown the cocks of two of the most autocratic leaders on the planet....while secretly ****ing a 3rd.

If he actually carries out his promises he's going to withdraw US Military sphere of influence from SE Asia leaving the region to the Chinese.

He's already in the process of handing control of the Middle East over to Russia

His administration is actively encouraging far right groups friendly with Putin in European countries paving the way for Putin backed disruption and even destruction of European alliances.

I'm back to my original prediction.... there will be global war within a decade because of the actions of this imbecile.

4. Muppetfinder General

Muppetfinder General Well-Known Member

He has until November 2020. This is dependent on the Democrats getting their **** together and taking some responsibility for losing the last election.

There are people who've always voted Republican, just as I've always voted Labour. But we're not the people who swing elections. it's the folk in the middle, who voted for Obama then Trump that the Democrats need to win back. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction, so the swing could be considerable if they get it right.

5. moreinjuredthanowen

trump and Kim just want their own positions boosted.

the two have found convienent bed fellows.

Kim looks a statesman as great as the glorious leader and trump can shout peace in our time and get re-elected.

nothing actually needs to change in north Korea. they just need to stop missile and nuke tests and the sanctions vanish and... well jobs done for trump.

he can say he solved a global issue nobody could in 70 years... point to the US economy that his deregulation has boosted a bit (macro picture was strong under Obama too)

i think he will walk back into white house.

6. DirtyFrank

I'm not entirely convinced they can (God I hope I'm wrong). the dem base is diverse and multi issue and the DNC seems to be living in a different world to the grass roots in each state.

There has been a concerted effort to remove the voting rights of 1 of the 3 groups (ethnic minorities)that the Dems need to vote to get it done and the supreme court just ratified a method that republican controlled states can use to make sure of this . The second (younger voters) usually can't be arsed voting in large enough numbers. The Third (women) are split with white w/c women actually liking the prick and black women see problems with group 1.

He has a solid 33% base that will vote for him no matter what.

It really needs Mueller to report on something really substantial so the Dems can campaign on an impeachment ticket nationally.

As Milk said, the economy is good (ironically because of the Obama administration) so the usual go to is out.

Russian interference will continue in the next elections without any attempt by govt to thwart it and even govt interference in allowing security agencies to investigate and thwart it.

Ironically it may come down to more outside interference by the countries that Trump is engaging in Trade Wars with: concerted targeting of products produced or needed in Red states to damage their local economies enough that Trump and pro trump republicans seem like a bad choice to vote for.... not sure that can happen in time for the mid terms though.

BobbyD likes this.
  7. DirtyFrank

Problem is North Korea even with Nukes was never the real reason the US was in the area it was the two major powers above them. Trump is so limited in his thinking that he doesn't see this. Bolton wants conflict for it's own sake so won't advise correctly.

The US Military kept a balance of power in the area. If removed it's handing the area to China.

8. DirtyFrank

On a more positive note the Tories seem to be imploding again.....

Negative again..... in this time of global uncertainty we have across the board the most mediocre group of politicians I can remember...i see no leaders among any of them.

9. lazarus20000

lazarus20000 Well-Known Member

I agree with that summary. Everything Trump does is for his own personal benefit and there's nothing better than brokering a peace that's been an issue for 70 years, be is now the worlds saviour. Anything to boost his own ego basically. Kim gets to stay in power for another day and continue the misery he's spread within his own people. Win win situation for both.

10. Red Hadron Collider

Red Hadron Collider The Hammerhead

The justice minister (Philip Lee?) has just stepped down, "so he can look his children in the eye". He was remain.

11. DirtyFrank

Aye.... saw that... imagine it taking him this long to grow a conscious ....on this particular day lol.

I suppose it's a step better than the hard Brexit guys threatening to resign every week or trying to get fired all the time lol.

12. moreinjuredthanowen

all.he has done is hasten the hard brexit by strengthening the hand of Johnson and Gove.

imo within the year those two will be no 1 and 2 and driving their agenda, propped up by the dup.

the Tory Remainers have not the bottle to collapse it and secretly corbyn won't push it either cos he wants brexit privately.

I think Labour's ideal is to take over after brexit and blame everything for yesrs after on Tories.

just my opinion.

there is an inevitability about brexit that has been staring them all in the face on both sides..... they all know there's no solution but they are going through them motions til the last moment and then it's **** hits can and hard brexit time right at end.

13. DirtyFrank

It really is a shame that Labour didn't have a clear remain message rather than the same shambles....one I doubt the ref result would have went that way or the last GE.... unfortunately they are too busy fighting amongst themselves on this and other things ...

Piss poor politicians as I said.

I suppose we all get what we allow voted in.

you'd think I'd be used to this ****e coming from NI lol

14. moreinjuredthanowen

I think the lib dems in last election told everyone what a remain vote.might look lije

15. carlthejackal

carlthejackal Well-Known Member

The thing about Brexit is that it was always going to have a significant negative impact on our economy. How can it be otherwise when more than half of our total trade is with the EU? Only the economic illiterate would believe the nonsense about now having the freedom to trade with the whole of the rest of the world. Oh yes? The regional economic blocs (North American, pan asean, and others ) who give each other preferential treatment do not exist do they?

The sad thing is that these leading Brexiteers knew all that. They chose to hood wink people about that. They knew that if people knew about the economic impact they would be too afraid to take a risk. Why all the lies about the nhs funding, about Britain staying in the economic area despite being out of the EU (which they didn’t want anyway). Most of these Brexiteers wanted Brexit despite the negative impact. For them it was more of a matter of principle. Being outside the control of the EU and deciding their own laws without their interference.

I wouldn’t mind so much about Brexit if it was based on full information. Any time someone mentioned adverse impact, they screamed “project fear” and we now know it is possible the Russians had an influence too.

It looks like May has managed to navigate some tricky voting in the commons today. It shouldn’t make that much of a difference. The EU always had the upper hand in the negotiations and they said their stance had not shifted form Day 1. I believe them.

16. moreinjuredthanowen

Tbh I strongly suspect leading Brexiteers have no principles but want to exploit the post brexit market opportunities to feed people offal and work them on reduced labour rights.

It will be a feast of opportunity for the usual suspects, meanwhile the little guy voted away his rights, his nhs and anyone in a major export industry probably voted away his job too.

The fact remains may is just kicking the thing down the road until it hits the crunch in the rain hope of some magic solution presenting itself.

The reality is the major software not ready for the hard brexit coming and there will be utter chaos as the mythical technology the Tories talk about to end debate just doesnt exist.

The only solution is a never ending zombie state where the UK pays to stay in a transition holding pattern indefinitely as a member of the customs union.... until someone finally figures out a trade deal.

It only took 10years for a trade deal with Canada... and as I recall some ****ty little council in Holland or Belgium delayed it over something stupid for 2 years.

If there's 27 months to feed in the eu.... the UK won't get a deal in 20years

carlthejackal likes this.
  17. moreinjuredthanowen

Btw... as i said pre vote. May actually have a large enough majority today. It was nearly treble her margin of majority... 30votes on some ....

As I said labourunder corbyn want brexit too.... its just he wants power do he is playing the closer to eu card.

If Labour were serious thry would have tried everything to defeat the government today and force an election.

18. lfcpower

lfcpower Well-Known Member

On the subject of dire politicians generally. Saw an interview with Chuka Umunna on the BBC last week and he carries himself and speaks well, obviously an intelligent and actually sentient guy. You just worry that he's an SJW enabling libtard ... not that there's anything wrong with Liberalism in its true sense, I've voted LD in the past, I mean the sort of ridiculous, ignorant, narrow minded, self-serving stuff you often find on the internet which is just an inverted form of fascism

19. DirtyFrank

Inspired.

IMG_20180613_010308.jpg

20. Milk not bear jizz

Milk not bear jizz Grasser-In-Chief

Forgive memfor being dense... Is that a Dune reference or something? Trump as the Baron?