1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Trumpy pumpy.

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by LuisDiazgamechanger, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Red Hadron Collider

Red Hadron Collider The Hammerhead

Does this have something to do with Trump? <yikes>

2. LuisDiazgamechanger

Can you trust Trump?.

3. Red Hadron Collider

Abso ****ing lutely

NOT <laugh>

4. Milk not bear jizz

Milk not bear jizz Grasser-In-Chief

I used to enjoy watching his shows. He did always come across as dark and disturbed though. Rip.

5. Red Hadron Collider

He's presumably a frog (or from frog heritage). They're all disturbed

6. carlthejackal

carlthejackal Well-Known Member

Will we ever see someone like Trump again as POTUS?

The guy has moved from trashing his own staff to trashing other heads of state. He calls other leaders like the Canadian PM weak and a liar. How a man as thin skinned and self obsessed as Trump could be president I’ll never know.

Trump has made the USA look like a small country, criticising other friendly countries of cheating it. Far from his objective of making the US great again.

I met some Americans on holiday recently in the Far East. They had put a Canadian flag and tag on their suitcases. I told them I thought they were Canadians and why did they do that? They said” we are ashamed to be associated with Trump. We just don’t want others to know we come from a country led by Trump “.

BobbyD and Diego like this.
  7. moreinjuredthanowen

The main issue is thst America's word is now not worth spit at this point.

There's no point signing anything with them as they will renege.

That will only come back to bite them.

8. Milk not bear jizz

He has definitely done long term damage to the US reputation. Soon enough we'll elect a new president and he will inherit the disfunction and not be able to get anything done internationally.

Trump has done damage to the next half dozen presidencies.

9. DirtyFrank

DirtyFrank Well-Known Member

The most effective weapon Putin has ever wielded against the West.

Milk not bear jizz likes this.
  10. Angry_Physics

Angry_Physics Well-Known Member

retard alert, Trudeau met with Trump for trade talks, and then afterward went back on what he said to Trump, in a press conference after Trump had left for Singapore. lol

You ****tard

Trudeau the man who said "I want half of my cabinet to be women"

**** competency like, cos vaginas, and women only make up 25% of the Canadian political system.

Trudeau is also a massive fan of Castro, the communist dictator, fawns over his as did his parents.

Trudeau is one of those rare people who is even less qualified than Trump to run a country, and that takes some ****ing doing to be less qualified than Trump

Trudeau is a communist, and not ashamed of it either

You ****tards are so low info it beggars belief. You challenged moron

probably a funny coincidence but it is funny

Castro and Trudeau's famously promiscuous mother, a rock band groupie.
    please log in to view this image

Trudeau and Castro

<laugh>

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018

11. Angry_Physics

Angry_Physics Well-Known Member

here are some of Milk's good Ukrainians, Milk I suspect is a bit of a Nazi, he's expressed support for these ****ers more than once

12. Milk not bear jizz

Can't add a poll midthread...

But quick question. Which is more damaging to humanity?

John Bolton
    Michael Bolton
    Or Bolton Wanderers FC

organic red likes this.
  13. lazarus20000

lazarus20000 Well-Known Member

I'm no Trudeau supporter and i don't agree with some of the things he says but to compare him to an utter moron like Trump is crazy. Trying to normalise Trumps behaviour by spreading malicious gossip on others is wrong and it's the kind of thing that Trump and his crones/supporters have done with great success. I think the majority of all politicians are lying, self serving scumbags, but at least they are consistent with their bullsh1t, Trump is doing things with complete disregard as long as it helps his crazy venture.

carlthejackal likes this.
  14. Milk not bear jizz

It's how Trump operates. He can't debate. He rationalise so he just throws insults out at everyone he disagree with. Now it's Trudeau.

I think the EU, UK, Canada, Anzac, and Japan could probably do worse than creating their own free trade organization and mutual defence. Really, these are the stable peace-facing democracies and free(est) voices in the world at the moment.

You can't include the US in that group anymore. Trump would rather buddy up with pariah states like NK, Israel, Saudia Arabia and Russia.

... And even though Trump isn't forever, the fact is, it could and would add as a balancing force for the world. Any organization including the US will always be America-centric due to their size. So even after Trump gets booted out it would still be good to have

15. moreinjuredthanowen

Nobody with socks as nice as trudeau's could be evil.

16. Milk not bear jizz

Honestly, I haven't followed Trudeau's politics very closely so on a day-to-day level I can't say if I support him or not or if he is evil or not. but I do know the people in Canada love him, he's very popular there and I'm sure Trump's comments about him have only made him moreso.

17. carlthejackal

carlthejackal Well-Known Member

I am not a supporter of Trudeau nor Macron neither. But to ditch the norms of diplomacy in favour of tantrums via constant narcissistic tweets and put normal relations between friendly countries at risk is just crazy. How the Americans must regret their votes? To call your friends thieves for stealing from your piggy bank is just appropriate language for him. A five year old’s.

And like all dictators he loves other dictators. His favourite leaders are Putin, Xi Ping and the other tyrants.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
    Milk not bear jizz likes this.
  18. Milk not bear jizz

I obviously hate Trump, and the majority of Americans do too (and did before the election... He lost on popular vote after all).

I think his base is remaining loyal though. There is even some rebound in support. I don't think we've seen the long term effects of Trump yet, but the economy is actually in a very good state. It's been growing all through Trump's tenure (at a slower rate than end of Obama's time... But still growing).

Some people see a growing strong economy and attribute it to Trump. Jobless rates are one of the lowest in decades. Some people with a short term view will look at this and say "look Trump is delivering".

The problem with some of Trump's policies is that they will come back to kick later administrations in the bum. Noone will ever trust the US again. The US will have a hard time negotiating with anyone.

But to answer your statement... I don't think the idiots that voted for Trump do regret voting for him and probably never will because they probably think his policies are working... Especially if they're getting their news from Fox which is pushing out propaganda.

19. lazarus20000

lazarus20000 Well-Known Member

It's the arrogance of American dominance that has them blinded by the damage this guy can do to their country and in the world as a whole. They've never had the misfortune of being invaded by a stronger force or suffered at the hands of it. They've always been the ones to dish it out but never really taken it. Until of course they got their noses blooded in Vietnam, but they changed that by making sure they faced weaker forces that they could overwhelm and fight 1000's of miles away remotely. The Government has seen to it that the majority are kept insular and ignorant to the outside world, making it easy to peddle anything through propaganda.

That's why it's easy for people like Trump and co to say anything and do anything they like.

organic red likes this.
  20. BobbyD

BobbyD President

I'd watch this