1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic The offical: Jokes THREAD

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Garlic Klopp, Jan 13, 2014.

1. LuisDiazgamechanger

Three guys were gisting at a beer parlour. The first guy said when my wife was pregnant she was reading a book; a tale of two cities and she gave birth to twins. The second said his wife was reading the three musketeers and she gave birth to triplets. The third guy dropped his beer…

2. Milk not bear jizz

Milk not bear jizz Grasser-In-Chief

His wife was reading Ali Baba and the 40 thieves perhaps?

101 Dalmations?

2001 a Space Odyssey?

kiwiqpr likes this.
  3. moreinjuredthanowen

I have absolute certainty each of your answers are funnier that the actual punchline which we will never now see.

4. LuisDiazgamechanger

5. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

There was an old Countess of Bray,

And you might think it odd when I say,

That despite her high station, rank and education.

She always spelled "****" with a K!

6. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

please log in to view this image

luvgonzo likes this.
  7. LuisDiazgamechanger

The Anorak Inbox features this plea: Nigerian Astronaut is lost in space needs $3Million to come home
    Subject: Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home
    Dr. Bakare Tunde
    Astronautics Project Manager
    National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA)
    Plot 555
    Misau Street
    PMB 437
    Garki, Abuja, FCT NIGERIA
    Dear Mr. Sir,
    REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
    I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.
    In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.
    Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.
    Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.
    Kindly expedite action as we are behind schedule to enable us include downpayment in this financial quarter.
    Please acknowledge the receipt of this message via my direct number 234 (0) 9-234-2220 only.
    Yours Sincerely, Dr. Bakare Tunde
    Astronautics Project Manager
    [email protected]
    http://www.nasrda.gov.ng/

8. Garlic Klopp

Garlic Klopp Well-Known Member

A married man was having an affair with his secretary.
    One day, their passions overcame them and they took off for her house, where they made passionate love all afternoon. Exhausted from the wild sex, they fell asleep, awakening around 8pm. As the man threw on his clothes, he told the woman to take his shoes outside and rub them through the grass and dirt. Mystified, she nonetheless complied. He slipped into his shoes and drove home.
    "Where have you been?" demanded his wife when he entered the house.
    "Darling, I can't lie to you. I've been having an affair with my secretary and we've been having sex all afternoon. I fell asleep and didn't wake up until eight o'clock."
    The wife glanced down at his shoes and said, "You lying bastard! You've been playing golf!"

BobbyD likes this.
  9. LuisDiazgamechanger

And the Lord said unto John: ‘Come forth and you will receive eternal life’. But John came fifth, and won a toaster.

10. Garlic Klopp

This got the whole of Sydney laughing. Read it and you'll see why! Just imagine sitting in traffic on your way to work and hearing this. Many Sydney folks DID hear this on the FOX FM morning show in Sydney.
    The DJs play a game where they award winners great prizes. The game is called 'Mate Match'. The DJs call someone at work and ask if they are married or seriously involved with someone. If the contestant answers'yes',he or she is then asked 3 random yet highly personal questions.
    The person is also asked to divulge the name of their partner with (phone number) for verification. If their partner answers those same three questions correctly, they both win the prize.
    One particular game, however, several months ago made the Harbour City drop to its knees with laughter and is possibly the funniest thing you've heard yet.
    Anyway, here's how it all went down:
    DJ: 'Hey! This is Ed on FOX-FM. Have you ever heard of 'Mate Match'?'
    Contestant: (laughing) 'Yes, I have.'
    DJ: 'Great! Then you know we're giving away a trip to the Gold Coast if you win.
    What is your name? First only please.'
    Contestant: 'Brian.'
    DJ: 'Brian, are you married or what?'
    Brian: (laughing nervously) 'Yes, I am married.'
    DJ: 'Thank you. Now, what is your wife's name? First only please.'
    Brian: 'Sara.'
    DJ: 'Is Sara at work, Brian?'
    Brian: 'She is gonna kill me.'
    DJ: 'Stay with me here, Brian! Is she at work?'
    Brian: (laughing) 'Yes, she's at work.'
    DJ: 'Okay, first question - when was the last time you had sex?'
    Brian: 'About 8 o'clock this morning.'
    DJ: 'Atta boy, Brian.'
    Brian: (laughing sheepishly) 'Well...'
    DJ: 'Question #2 - How long did it last?'
    Brian: 'About 10 minutes.'
    DJ: 'Wow! You really want that trip, huh? No one would ever have said that if a trip wasn't at stake.'
    Brian: 'Yeah, that trip sure would be nice.'
    DJ: 'Okay. Final question. Where did you have sex at 8 o'clock this morning?
    Brian: (laughing hard) 'I, ummm, I, well...'
    DJ: 'This sounds good, Brian. Where was it at?'
    Brian: 'Not that it was all that great, but her mum is staying with us for couple of weeks...'
    DJ: 'Uh huh...'
    Brian: '...and the Mother-In-Law was in the shower at the time.'
    DJ: 'Atta boy, Brian.'
    Brian: 'On the kitchen table.'
    DJ: 'Not that great?? That is more adventure than the previous hundred times I've done it.
    Okay folks, I will put Brian on hold, get his wife's work number and call her up.
    You listen to this.'
    [3 minutes of commercials follow. ]
    DJ: 'Okay audience; let's call Sarah, shall we?' (Touch tones.....ringing....)
    Clerk: 'Kinkos.'
    DJ: 'Hey, is Sarah around there somewhere?'
    Clerk: 'This is she.'
    DJ: 'Sarah, this is Ed with FOX-FM. We are live on the air right now and I've been talking with Brian for a couple of hours now.'
    Sarah: (laughing) 'A couple of hours?'
    DJ: 'Well, a while now. He is on the line with us. Brian knows not to give any answers away or you'll lose. Sooooooo... do you know the rules of 'Mate Match'?'
    Sarah: 'No.'
    DJ: 'Good!'
    Brian: (laughing)
    Sarah: (laughing) 'Brian, what the hell are you up to?'
    Brian: (laughing) 'Just answer his questions honestly, okay? Be completely honest.'
    DJ: 'Yeah yeah yeah. Sure. Now, I will ask you 3 questions, Sarah. If your answers match Brian's answers, then the both of you will be off to the Gold Coast for 5 days on us.
    Sarah: (laughing) 'Yes.'
    DJ: 'Alright. When did you last have sex, Sarah?'
    Sarah: 'Oh God, Brian....uh, this morning before Brian went to work.'
    DJ: 'What time?'
    Sarah: 'Around 8 this morning.'
    DJ: 'Very good. Next question. How long did it last?'
    Sarah: '12, 15 minutes maybe.'
    DJ: 'Hmmmm. That's close enough. I am sure she is trying to protect is manhood. We've got one last question, Sarah. You are one question away from a trip to the Gold Coast. Are you ready?'
    Sarah: (laughing) 'Yes.'
    DJ: 'Where did you have it?'
    Sarah: 'OH MY GOD, BRIAN!! You didn't tell them that did you?'
    Brian: 'Just tell him, honey.'
    DJ: 'What is bothering you so much, Sarah?'
    Sarah: 'Well...'
    DJ: Come on Sarah.....where did you have it?
    Sarah: 'Up the arse.....'
    They had to call an ambulance for the DJ he thought he was going to have a heart attack, he could not stop laughing. Apparently there was an unusually high call out of the Sydney Police just after this conversation, for minor traffic collisions

kiwiqpr and luvgonzo like this.

11. Garlic Klopp

An Octopus goes into a bar and says, "I can play any musical instrument going!" Someone gives him a guitar which he plays like Hendrix. Then someone gives him a piano which he plays better than Elton John. Then a Scotsman throws him a set of Bagpipes. The Octopus fumbles about for a couple of minutes and the Scotsman says, "what's wrong, can ye no play it?" The Octopus says, "play it? I'm gonna f*ck her brains out once I get her pyjamas off!"

BobbyD likes this.
  12. Garlic Klopp

I've written a book about a young girl who takes drugs and encounters all kinds of strange creatures talking in almost incomprehensible dialect. It ends up with her getting pregnant and becoming a single mother, living on a ****ty estate and surviving of benefits.
    It's called "Alice in Sunderland".

luvgonzo likes this.
  13. Garlic Klopp

The Police are hunting a man who is tall, handsome, has a good sense of humour and can f*ck all night.........where can I hide?

BobbyD likes this.
  14. Milk not bear jizz

Milk not bear jizz Grasser-In-Chief

At @InBiscanWeTrust's house

15. Garlic Klopp

16. carlthejackal

carlthejackal Well-Known Member

<grr>

Are you going to finish the joke??

17. Garlic Klopp

18. Garlic Klopp

Me and the wife tried the 'plumber' position today, we stayed in all day and nobody came.

19. LuisDiazgamechanger

A Rabbi and a Priest get into a car accident and it's a bad one. Both cars are totally demolished, but, amazingly, neither of the clerics is hurt. After they crawl out of their cars, the rabbi sees the priest's collar and says, "So you're a priest. I'm a rabbi. Just look at our cars. There's nothing left, but we are unhurt. This must be a sign from God. God must have meant that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace the rest of our days."

The Priest replies, "I agree with you completely. This must be a sign from God."

The Rabbi continues, "And look at this. Here's another miracle. My car is completely demolished but this bottle of Morgen David wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune."

Then he hands the bottle to the priest. The priest agrees, takes a few big swigs, and hands the bottle back to the rabbi. The rabbi takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap on, and hands it back to the priest.

The Priest asks, "Aren't you having any?"

The Rabbi replies, "No...I think I'll wait for the police."

20. Sharpe*

Sharpe* Senior Member

That is simple yet excellent!

Shawswood likes this.