1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The NLD

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by remembercolinlee, Apr 27, 2017.

1. remembercolinlee

remembercolinlee Well-Known Member

This is due to be the last NLD at WHL.
    I will be up front and say that I hate the NLD.
    Every minute from the final whistle of the game before until the game kicks off leaves my stomach knotted.
    Every minute of the match makes me feel like I am going to be sick.

If we draw after being in the lead I feel I have been kicked in the balls.

If we lose I feel like I have been kicked in the balls by someone wearing steel toe caps.

If we lose after being in the lead I feel like I have just recovered from being kicked in the nuts by someone wearing steel toe caps only to find that I have been tied to a bed (like the geezer in the film Misery) and there is a mad woman there with a sledge hammer about to smash my nuts into a houmous type paste.

There is someone in SE London who has been killing cats for the past few years...the RSPCA are baffled but a simple look at the fixture list may explain it <whistle>

In 2008 I had cancer tests (luckily negative) which involved a ****ing looooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnng
    camera being inserted where the sun don't shine. But was this enough discomfort and humiliation for the Drs to subject me to?

Of course not! The mo fos got me to drink some foul tasting **** "to prepare my body for the procedure."
    12 years of university and training did not teach the ****ers to tell me that this preparation involved me having to run to the toilet every 15 minutes for 18 hours and effectively peeing ****e out of my arse.
    Seriously...the house smelt like a ****ing world war one latrine and my kids and mrs RCL looked at me with a mixture of pity and revulsion (whilst holding their noses).
    Well ... I'd rather that, than the feeling of losing a NLD!

Being a life long Spurs fan prepared me for this ordeal.

But NOTHING prepares you for the pain of losing to those **** witted, ugly, in bred, cheating, two faced, semi human, moronic, petulant, semi literate, hateful redshirt pig dogs....present company excluded of course <whistle>.

Arsenal come into this match on the back of 3 straight wins ... all at different grounds!
    They are into the part of the season where they remember that they are professional footballers and actually try new things such as tackling, tracking back, accurately passing and generally giving a toss.

Spurs are into the part of the season where they do an impersonation of a marathon runner that has hit the wall 200 yards from the finishing line. Where once, teams feared the possibility of a beating from spurs they now look at them with a mixture of pity and disgust as they stagger from match to match flopping around like a fish on land, losing the power to control their limbs let alone the ball.

Arsenal will sit deep and hope to catch spurs on the break (while sacrificing small children and peoples beloved pets to satan before hand in the hope he lends a hand).

Spurs will seek to press before resembling rabbits caught in the headlights of on coming traffic when they remember what is at stake.

Two to watch....
    Walcott and Sissoko...it will be fascinating to see who runs really fast in a straight line while completely failing to control the ball the most times.

Interesting fact ... I am going on sunday and will not return home if we lose. I will wander around Britain listening to sad music like the gezzer in the Incredible Hulk or Kung Fu...or more accurately... the Little Hobbo.

Non Interesting fact...there will be loads of wum threads/posts all over the boards regardless of the result <doh>

Prediction...<wah>

This is my revised attempt as my first was a little disturbing according to Mrs RCL.
    Have no idea what her problem was though.

Draft 1

After losing the NLD all gooners deserve to be like the bloke in the film Se7en...firstly, they dhould have a loved ones head delivered to them in a box and the should be tortured like the one with all the tree smelling things hanging above him.

Prediction...death to all gooners

Interesting fact....my AK47 and ammo arrived...amazing what you can get on eBay.

That is all.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  2. PleaseNotPoll

PleaseNotPoll Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

:emoticon-0159-music Maybe tomorrow, you'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, you'll just keep moving on. :emoticon-0159-music

remembercolinlee likes this.
  3. remembercolinlee

<laugh>

4. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

I'm hoping we're that pissed stained tramp crawling home using only his lips and just manage to find our cardboard box before some drunk yoot kicks our head in.
    I.e scraping a lucky win.

Although I'd take the drunken crawl home, throwing up in my lap and taking a kickin from a pissed up yoot at this point : i,e, a draw.

remembercolinlee likes this.
  5. Sign Da Ting

Sign Da Ting Well-Known Member

I have to begrudgingly say I look forward to your match day threads almost more than the games themselves. <laugh>

Diego and remembercolinlee like this.
  6. remembercolinlee

Now that is an admission that NO ONE should make <laugh>

Sign Da Ting likes this.
  7. Solid_Air 2

Solid_Air 2 Well-Known Member

@remembercolinlee Even by the very high standards set by your "standard" matchday threads this sir is the work of a lunatic genius.

8. winifred122

winifred122 Well-Known Member

I admire your honesty and pretence to hint that the Spuds are about to start falling back. Unlike you I am looking forward to this one. I think our players have, as you say, remembered (albeit with their seasonal tardiness) the things a football team should be doing together and I am delighted that the 'lucky Arsenal' tag is being floated in some quarters (I have a lot of friends who support Citeh who have been delivering somewhat bitter emails to me) as it can only mean we are winning again.
    I think both teams are going to go for it and the result, whatever the score, will be a 'victory for Football'. Personally the potential for a clash of handbags between Alli and Sanchez is exciting, the emergence of Gabriel as a half decent defender will be tested by the ever opened mouth Kane and we will be able to put to bed the argument about who is better, Monreal or Walker.
    It would be nice to see Wenger win the last NLD at WHL - if he can take the cup too (possible) and regain 4th spot (unlikely) then that would be a reasonable time to say ta-tah.
    Roll on Sunday and COYG!
    Ps - your match day threads are great stuff, cheers!

9. winifred122

winifred122 Well-Known Member

PPS - does anyone know who the ref is. I cant seem to find it on 'tnet

10. Sanj

Sanj Well-Known Member

We have been solid at the back, but really need to improve our forward play if we are going to get anything from this game, Spurs are too good at home for us to be able to defend for 90 mins without conceding a goal or two, have to be more clinical on the counter.

11. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

I would be tempted to start Ox in this game. He's been really effective at turning opposition players around and putting them on the back foot with his runs.

12. TheBear

TheBear Well-Known Member

This was the best thread yet.

13. remembercolinlee

Well well well...swansea did you a favour even though the ref did his best, Boro are trying their best to do you one (but we all know the ref wont let pep down) so this is now a great incentive to you lot.
    My last post as I am at the lane feeling SO nervous <yikes>

PINKIE and enigma like this.
  14. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Hope you **** your pants fella :)

15. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Good to see Ox and Giroud starting this game. Ox will run at the Spurs defenders putting them on the back foot and both he and Monreal can cross balls in for Giroud. <ok>

16. Krome

Krome Well-Known Member

I can't see that midfield of Ramsey and Xhaka having much of the ball today

17. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

No Dembele for Spurs, but Dier and Wanyama are more than capable. I'd like to see Ramsey and Xhaka move the ball quickly out to Monreal and Ox when the get the ball and when they haven't, working hard to close the Spuds down.

18. TheBear

TheBear Well-Known Member

Not happy about Gibbs and Monreal.

Our back three is too small against a very big Tottenham side. Should have started Holding IMO.

19. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Monreal on the left is fine, but agree I would have put Holding at left wing back.

20. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Won't be making any comments during the game. So here we go

COME ON YOU GUNNERS