1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Latest Wokeism

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by Angelicnumber16, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Redprintt

Redprintt Well-Known Member

The Indian Sikh community are really upset with the media when they refer to these gangs as 'south Asian'.

They're asking the media to make it crystal clear these gangs are from muslim Pakistani origin.

The media, BBC in particular, hammer the police with barely a nod to the real problem.
    Pakistani muslims !

Angelicnumber16 likes this.
  2. Angelicnumber16

Angelicnumber16 Well-Known Member

The MSM would do well to even start mentioning what heritage a lot of these people have. And then they could explain to the masses that it does not reflect on the Sikh community.
    It's not rocket science...!

3. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

please log in to view this image

Angelicnumber16 and AshtonRed like this.
  4. Angelicnumber16

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-62301091

Good on them too ! Why should anyone be forced to accept an ideology that they don't agree with, especially when it's over your kit ?

It's bad enough over here when it's wall to wall pride nonsense every Summer, while in America Drag Queens are molesting children. Quite why parents would take their kids to any of these events is beyond my comprehension, but there you go.

Personally I've nothing against same sex couples/relationships, but do I want to see it on every tv station and newspaper, no I don't. It's the minority showing off as usual. They're not special, just different. So why do they want and expect to be fawned over ?

It would be like my employer asking me to take a knee for BLM, which I would also refuse to do whilst telling them to **** right off.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2022
    Reliant Robin TC2 likes this.
  5. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

O.K.,O.K. so you wanted to tell the world that people are perfectly entitled to be whoever or whatever they are and for that I applaud the decisions to allow that freedom but for damnations sake do I have to endure it every day for the rest of my life? Everywhere I go here in Canada I see pride flags and pedestrian crossings in my face at every twist and turn in the road and it is starting to piss me off big time because enough is enough and it's time to turn down the volume. On top of all that other nonsense we have some guy dressed in white robes claiming to be sorry for the horrors inflicted by the catholic church, no real surprise there then, and figuring that praying for the souls of the kids that went missing will solve the problem. Pakistani and Bangladeshi men are the sole perpetrators of sexual abuse and exploitation in England and the time to shout it from the rooftops is at hand and my only wish is that they be deported back to their individual heritage countries as soon as their sentence is finished. When vile crime is committed by any community I believe that hiding behind fears of upsetting those folks by the police is reprehensible and those guilty of that administrative decision should be sacked immediately. There are no human rights for paedophiles and sexual groomers, no matter what their heritage, and the law needs to come down hard and take action way before it is too late and that would include all so called religious groups who hide behind their supposed faith and expect leniency when caught. Not for me - bang em up and then send them back.

6. realred1952

realred1952 Well-Known Member

AUSSIES NOW HAVE RAINBOW LGBT KIT ... really ...

7. Angelicnumber16

I wouldn't even bang them up here at the taxpayers expense. Deport them without appeal.
    The Government either need to leave the ECHR or now we are a sovereign nation again, just start the flights to Rwanda or wherever. The rest of the world may not approve, but why should we care ?
    The Government are supposed to be responsible for protecting its citizens and controlling it's borders.
    From where I'm standing, they are doing neither, and it's now come to light that some illegals have been released to roam the country without even their fingerprints or biometrics having been taken. It's all a joke !

Immigration and illegal immigration is the second most important item on British voters list of concerns after the cost of living crisis. So why are the tv channels hosting these debates between Sunak and Truss not asking what they intend to do about it if they are made PM ?

The country is sick and tired of having had Brexit, and the controlling our borders not happening.

And stop adult men dressed as drag Queens indoctrinating infants and dancing with them
    THIS IS NOT THE NORM and nor are the people that do this. And shame on the parents as usual.

Everything needs to be reigned in and people told to shut up. It's already got well out of hand and if we're not careful there will be no turning back.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2022
  8. bcfcredandwhite

bcfcredandwhite Well-Known Member

9. Angelicnumber16

Good

Redprintt likes this.
  10. invermeremike

I rest my case and I'm glad I am not the only one who is sick and tired of all this over the top nonsense. Inclusivity is a wonderful thing but I suspect there are many people out there who are differently wired who would want all this supposed do-gooding to go away and leave them alone again. It will only lead to tears.

11. Angelicnumber16

Stonewall reckon that at 2 years old a baby can self determine what it wants to be identity wise when it grows up.

How about leaving the baby alone, letting it go through puberty, and at 18 or older, it is then free to decide to be whatever it chooses.

Too conformist and sensible I guess ?!

12. Cliftonville

Cliftonville Well-Known Member

I can't articulate this intense unpleasnt weirdness. Look up the Alison Bailey case, Stonewalls involvement and the cotton ceiling.

Stonewall want to influence peoples sexuality. Stonewall are a extremist dark and sinister organisation.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2022
  13. Angelicnumber16

I know all about her case. It was shocking behaviour by her employers, and Stonewall are now claiming some sort of higher moral ground victory despite being exposed for what they really are.

14. bcfcredandwhite

bcfcredandwhite Well-Known Member

Genius - if this takes root strongly it would solve ALL problems - it would take about 3 generations then all would be fixed!!

15. realred1952

had a shock in the early hours was watching a recorded programme and after a strenuous day carrying 30kg up the hill working on my project and then having to carry 20kg back down I was dozing on and off I am glad I have only got a 42" set as suddenly this huge face filled the screen and looked like it was jumping out ...I didnt doze after that ... went to bed in shock ... gosh if we had gotten the 60" plus set my poor old ticker may have gone into palpitations! will maybe note the advert later as didnt see end of the prog:

16. realred1952

LGBT been getting it wrong ......<doh> thought it was Lesbian Gay Biggotted Transexual ......

17. invermeremike

Ouch John but yes.

18. realred1952

went back and finished the prog and the advert was a kellogs one to do with crunchy breakfast! .. also following it was a Nationwide one ... how soon do we get see the hairs up the nostrils ... adverts are getting extremely onesided, actors subjected to piss takes and the product lost in the wokism

19. oneforthebristolcity

oneforthebristolcity Well-Known Member

please log in to view this image

20. Angelicnumber16

And given the racial angle of every single advert you care to mention, I’m assuming the face you saw was that of a person of colour ?

oneforthebristolcity likes this.