Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Albert's Chip Shop, Aug 28, 2019.
Hitler, Lowe, The ranting Dutchie or all of the above?
Imma gonna get me a slice of Remaniac banter here...
Right, everyone who voted remain didn’t know that the European economy would sink faster than Pouchies lass on my pork sword after a double gin and that Frau Merkel and her visionary politics would be forced to exit stage left.
They simply didn’t know what they were voting for.
We should vote again so that they all have the opportunity to embrace the Brexit way and suckle at the amply wet bosom of Sir Boris Munchausen. The teller of tales taller than his royal smugness of flat 1b, Jimmy Hill house, Mansfield. Erm I mean the Penthouse of the Burj al-Arab In Dubai. Soz for that.
All the above and some more on here
For what it's worth, I think everything's utter bollocks. Politics, capitalism, borders, trade agreements, etc.
- NHS should just be worldwide, and the world's problem. No more UK NHS, instead it - and other National welfare - expands globally creating millions of jobs and improving health globally.
- Borders should be intangible, National identity little more than a history lesson and, at a push, an avatar.
- ID cards/chips will be mandatory, and required to do everything, including voting, logging on and shopping.
- Life should move online (working/education/social)
- The only exception is agriculture. Furthermore, if you don't have a capitalist job, you work the land - allotments, local farms, whatever, the Global economy will prop you up 'cos even the mega rich need food (just as Mike).
- Tax should be a flat global rate. No havens, no benefit, everyone pays 20% into the Global pot to keep us alive.
- Individual wealth will be capped at £1bn. Anyone with more is subject to 100% tax.
- Business profits will be similarly capped at £100m a year. Anything else is 100% taxable.
That's just for starters.
This isn't a tedtalk made, what's with the sermon.
NHS should just be worldwide, and the world's problem
Great idea Jeremy. But who's funding you multiple African hospitals? You know, the one's in area's where people shouldn't live, but do because charities have made this unsustainable madness a possibility. Did you know Cornwall only has one real hospital, and in August there's 10x the population in the county, & the Royal Cornwall Hospital goes into black alert. That's every year! And that's with our massive funding through high taxes. Your silly idealistic dreamworld idea is a little daft or fairly insulting. Not sure which I've landed on yet.
What we need to do is get rid of half the worlds population first...
Yup - think recent figures showed the world population increasing by approx the population of Germany year on year.
World Health Organisation went into various parts of Africa and did tours, workshops about using condoms etc
About a month later the Catholic church went to same areas and told the population they'd be going to hell if they used them.....
An interesting chart relating back the vote. Shows where the issue is so emotive for so many.
Lol. I think the Thanos comparison is a bit more up my street. Anyone ever watched the series Utopia on Channel 4 a while ago? I didn't go down that road. Until now.
Did you know Battersea Power Station is becoming a big Apple Store, with 4 x £25m exec apartments on the roof all bought by senior Apple Execs? For much less money, Battersea could become a hospital, or a massive complex to house the homeless. All the huge amounts of wealth cap and corporation tax, that should be global to avoid, erm, avoidance, would cover it easily. If Apple didn't have £18bn in a bank in Ireland sat gathering interest, we could build and populate around 18 new hospitals. All in Cornwall, if you like.
Yes, we should look at population control (as per Utopia), we should look at whether the right to have children is the right of everyone, but these kind of issues must not be talked about, for shame.
the real question is who could possibly be seen as a worse choice than Corbyn?
Good point. Mike Ashley?
Economy would be booming
I know where to start after watching a load of smack heads from Sunderland and Easington last night on TV.
And that would, in the main, come down to the absolute bullshit that is printed about Corbyn.
Media portray Boris as a loveable rogue and Corbyn is accused of being a terrorist sympathiser and anti Semite and people actually believe it
Something should be done about the media. If you vote me in, I promise to impose BBC-esque neutrality on all media outlets, with a three strike rule and eventual shut-down if they disregard my new laws.
Oh, and I'll shut Twitter down.