1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Steven Taylor

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by T.P, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Tash | All hail Almiron

Tash | All hail Almiron Well-Known Member

Bollocks. Coloccini is the best CB out of any of our defenders, he would get in easily. I'm not saying Saylor is better than Oshea or Brown, but the partnership of Colo and Saylor is brilliant.

When our defence is strong it's better than yours, but our defenders have been falling off like flies, which is why we've conceded the amount we have.

2. Cest Advocaat

Cest Advocaat Well-Known Member

Far from it but it would seem your players and many of your fans think you just have to turn up and the points are yours.

That kind of thought has bitten me and our former manager badly. I'm hoping it will do so for you and your lot tomorrow.

3. Cest Advocaat

Cest Advocaat Well-Known Member

How do you think Newcastle became a city you thick cock? It was granted city status by a King. Sunderland were granted city status by the current Queen under the exact same decree. How do you think Newcastle became a city? When it was born? Lol

If Carlsberg did bell-ends you'd be a leading contender for the thickest, least educated bell-end of the decade chum.

And, just to help you out, if Taylor had said nothing at all he would still be despised and viewed as a ****ing ****er - even by your own - just ask Andy Carroll.

4. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

Nailed....

5. MrRAWhite

MrRAWhite Well-Known Member

Looks like other people have the same opinion of Hot Pockets as me..He is undoubtedly a first degree tosser..

6. Jarramag88

Jarramag88 Well-Known Member

He's not the sharpest tool in the box but glad he's in our team. Games like this need local passionate players. He's a plus point as far as I'm concerned. He knows he is hated by mackems, does it bother him, I doubt it very much going by comments today

7. TopTierToon

TopTierToon Member

I'll throw a prediction out that if there are no major incorrect decisions and the woodwork is not hit in the game, Newcastle will win :bandit:

8. MrRAWhite

MrRAWhite Well-Known Member

I can't understand your logic..Nearly all of your point this season have been earned through dodgy decisions in you favour, and in recent seasons in the derby matches you have also benefited from some unbelievable biased refereeing.
    Surely a fair ref will benefit Sunderland..

9. T.P

T.P Member

Absolute codswhallop Oshea over Colo, Brown over Taylor, Bardo over Simpson and Rose over Santon.

10. TopTierToon

TopTierToon Member

Ok then, I'll bite. Against Reading, they should have been down to ten and us have a penalty with the scores at 1-1 (Ameobi wasn't offside, touch came from Reading player). Against Spurs, Defoe scored a blatantly offside goal. Everton, we were lucky, but the referee denied us an almost certain goal ON PURPOSE which is far worse than just making honest mistakes. Aside from that I don't know what you could be driving at?

EDIT: The point of my post was simply that I have a vivid vision of us battering you in the last 10 mins and hitting the post and bar countless times, but not being able to score...no idea where that's come from.

11. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

Aye your right mind.

Ba's flying handball against Reading & not giving Anichebe's goal 2 foot over the line were definitely given correctly.

The worlds against you.

12. Ba's Strawberry Syrup

Ba's Strawberry Syrup Active Member

Sunderland=Small town in Durham. No matter what happens in the footballing world Sunderland will always be in the shadow of Newcastle.

13. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

See, I hear this a lot, yet we have won more league titles than you.

What gives?

14. Ba's Strawberry Syrup

What like last season? and the season before? What about when we were relegated you said we'd keep slipping down the leagues, what happened? When we got promoted weren't we supposed to drop straight back down? <laugh> Mug.

15. TopTierToon

TopTierToon Member

<doh>

My point being that in each of those games, the luck has cancelled out. As far as I can see we had 2 bits of luck against Everton and one against Reading, however we had 1 bad against Reading, 1 bad against Everton and 1 bad against Spurs. Luck arguments are therefore invalid. I never once said anything was against us, try using your eyes <ok>

16. Apone

Apone Active Member

Sunderland also have a larger record attendance.... What gives?

17. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

To be fair fella, you lot said that every time we were relegated, so by your comment, that makes you serial mugs, yes?

Tit for tat and that like.

18. Ba's Strawberry Syrup

The last time you won a league title Hitler was hosting the Olympics in Berlin, slightly irrelevant if you ask me you sound like a Liverpool fan to be honest. Newcastle and Sunderland fans fighting over stuff like this just makes me laugh, two bald men fighting over a comb.

19. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

I've never referred to your 'luck' I responded to you trying to say you ain't had it.

A pen and red, pen could have been missed, often 10 men get results.

Punching the ball into the net, however, was definitive.

20. Ba's Strawberry Syrup

I don't know I can't speak on behalf of all Newcastle fans, I was just commenting on Cestria's predictions. I honestly couldn't care what league you're in.