1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Steven Taylor

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by T.P, Oct 20, 2012.

1. T.P

T.P Member

Oshea and Brown would walk into your defence when on form in fact none of your defence would get in our team hence us having the better defence last season despite having potato heed in charge at the start of it.

2. Cest Advocaat

Cest Advocaat Well-Known Member

I think Bruces comments in the local and national press that he would play a certain song if we were to win, was also used to motivate your players to stop any such song in that game too.

I'm not saying it will be the only piece of motivation but if you wee told that the people you were in competition with thought you were not good enough to lace their boots, in what will already be a very close affair tomorrow, this has now just given us a huge shot in the arm.

We have been very guilty both as fans and management of making our gobs go before derbies only to get severely bitten during the game.

I do hope Taylor in particular and the rest of you arrogant ****s, have huge red & white bite marks all over you as you leave the SOL tomorrow.

You can be sure we will bring this article up many, many times if you do, along with all the so called best teams you have all provided.......... but with our tongues firmly in cheeks (of course).

3. TopTierToon

TopTierToon Member

At Boro and first year at City he was amazing. Cisse has only had 4 good months in the prem? AJ over Cisse for me.

4. TopTierToon

TopTierToon Member

None of your defenders are better than Coloccini, he was in team of the year for a reason.

If your players need something like this to get them up for a derby game there are deeper lying problems though imo! And I doubt many will be too bothered by mackems bringing up articles like these, some still talk about the 9-1 as if it was yesterday so it's hardly going to affect us lol. In my personal opinion Taylor should say these things after the derby if we get a result, but I think some are going over the top when the article even says " Taylor was saying it as a joke".

5. mackemwelder

mackemwelder Well-Known Member

He's actually a cockney mate, born in London so he can't even call himself a geordie, the cheating, diving ****.

6. Cest Advocaat

Not a joke at all. It’s what the arrogant "do you know who I am Steven Taylor" would really say and think and it will look good as a stick to beat the **** up with after the game.

I've already told you all what a very well connected mag friend told me a few years ago about Mr Taylor - ringing Quinny up a few weeks BEFORE it was certain, to say if we went for him after the mags were relegated and made it look like we were making the first move he would be up for jumping ship.

Thankfully Niall had more sense and politely told him to **** off in the summer. This is why he has a bee in his bonnet about SAFC.

The lad is a die-hard Newcastle supporter and he was told this by someone at the club who is in the know and it’s why Taylor was despised by other players at the time and by a lot of nufc supporters who know about this as well.

The bloke is a simply a syphilitic bell-end of the highest order and I would even have him sweeping the ****e out of the SOL bogs as he would bring the place down a level.

7. BillySmartsCircus

you're arguing just for the sake of arguing here. a player comes out, tongue in cheek or not, and slates all the players of his team's local rivals, saying he'd rather retire than wear their shirt, the day before a derby game, and you think this sort of thing won't be an asset to rile up the sunderland players tomorrow?

8. T.P

T.P Member

Colo the clown couldn't lace Oshea and Browns boots man ffs.:smiley:

9. QWOP

QWOP Well-Known Member

Steven Taylor..... Ultimate WUM!

10. Cest Advocaat

Ultimate floppy cock-end more like it.

11. TopTierToon

TopTierToon Member

Don't often say this but I'm sorry that was complete and utter bullshit. Everyone knows he never made that call and I seriously doubt this "well connected friend" of yours even exists. Sorry.
    You're probably right tbf, apologies.

12. Deleted #

Deleted # Well-Known Member

Collocini would piss on any of our defenders.

**** Taylor though, he's honestly ****e!

13. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

Looks like Saylor has rounded up quite a few bites with his banter. Good man.

14. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

To be fair, he's a Mag born & bred in the build up to the derby, if I played for Sunderland, I'd have given the Echo a quote of that nature.

JOS is a way better defender than Saylor, although the rabbit toothed ****face is younger.

15. QWOP

QWOP Well-Known Member

<laugh> I am aware of your opinions on Mr Taylor! He could save a child from a burning building and you would accuse him of starting the fire and putting the child in there just to somehow boost his reputation upon saving them!

Considering all the "bites" he is getting, I'd say he is doing well though.

16. Big Bad Wesley Brown

Big Bad Wesley Brown Well-Known Member

Coloccini is class and seems like a decent bloke as well, but Taylor is a plastic cockney ****stain who isn't fit to lace John O'Shea's boots.

17. Cest Advocaat

I'm sure our team will be only too happy to show him how many tomorrow. Hope this doesn't leave you all with eggy faces after the game, and I am sure we won't remind anyone?

18. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

Coloccini is a great bloke on and off the pitch.

19. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

Good he partakes in the banter I say. Especially with this kind of success. Bring it on will be his and our attitude as always. Only way to be.

20. Jarramag88

Jarramag88 Well-Known Member

Taylor's comments could give sunderland some motivation tomorrow, or it could paint a target on his back for some over the top tackling. Could help or hurt Sunderland. What ever his intention, going by the fans reaction on here, he's done his job.