1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Rumours and Transfers

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Ze, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Muppetfinder General

Muppetfinder General Well-Known Member

2. KingPepeReina.

KingPepeReina. Active Member

Thats gone round before,its been reported that Damien Comolli has looked at him a few times,Ibrahim Affeley is another interesting one,as it looks like Barca are looking to sell.Sergio Canales is another interesting one as Jose may be willing to sell.

3. Muppetfinder General

Muppetfinder General Well-Known Member

I imagine some of the targets have been watched for a while by the club, as Kenny says Suarez was.

4. KingPepeReina.

Thats true.They did their homework on Luis.
    Its like the old days,they did detailed check-lists on players,and talent wasn't always the most important factor,character played a big part.Not only has Luis Suarez got magical feet,He's strong as an ox,and he's a real competitor and a team player.

5. Ze

Ze Well-Known Member

How much to bring Neymar here do you reckon?

6. leafygreensuburb

there`s a striker out of sorts at Chavski, looks miserable all the time so probably wants to join a bigger club, Torres i think he`s called. can`t score for love nor money at present ut he might be worth a gamble at 3 to 5 million even if he is **** now and a bit of a nancy boy. every cripple finds his own way to walk in the end

7. Constcrepe

Constcrepe Active Member

Champions League football would be the cost.

8. KingPepeReina.

So that means he won't be joining Spurs.Good.

9. Ze

Ze Well-Known Member

- http://www.caughtoffside.com/2011/03/31/liverpool-to-sell-seven-to-help-fund-30m-summer-spending-spree/

- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1372112/Liverpool-toe-toe-Chelsea-Barcelona-sign-Shakhtar-Donetsks-Willian.html#ixzz1IDXqG4Q1

10. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

I hope all are true except aqua..... He has played well for Juve, back into the italian fold and if he wants, repeat WANTS, to be at Liverpool then we should keep him and use him properly!

11. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

Rolando from FC Porto... have a word Raul!
    http://tribalfootball.com/articles/...l-man-utd-want-porto-defender-rolando-1544281

I understand where this is coming from, tap into the potential, get the profits, gain more money for funds or your own paycheck, etc. I get it. But like I have said on this board, the old 606, Keisuke honda, Shinji Kagawa, these are cracking players that would benefit our team. yes comes the asian market but I would take these players in a heartbeat!

I remember so many slagging United for buying Ji-Sung Park, but how vital has he been for that team? Mr. Versatile, very much like our Dirk Kuyt in how he pops up with important goals, good performances, etc.

http://tribalfootball.com/articles/...love-see-keisuke-honda-type-liverpool-1544211

12. Ze

Ze Well-Known Member

Apparently we're selling on Insua too, which I find disappointing - but I suppose if he likes it better over in Fiorentina, then he should allowed to go. He would have been a good LB backup though.

This makes the need for another LB even more important.

13. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

Also isn't insua technically "homegrown"? I hope we keep him but I think the damage is done with him. Taiwo on a bosman and another one for good cover will be much needed!

I know I will hear, but he is free for a reason etc, but Taiwo can definetely fill that void but as you said, more cover is needed.

14. KingPepeReina.

Slagging off Ji Sung Park?.
    We only made out he eats dogs,because its a South Korean stereotype.Like the English live on pie and mash and the Irish live on Guinness and the French live on snails.
    He's not a bad little player.I saw him play for PSV before he played for Man U against AC Milan in the CL semi of 2005 and he tore them apart.Great work rate for a little fella,I reckon Ferguson rates him highly because he's dependable if not spectacular.Again like our Dirk Kuyt.

15. Chris.

Chris. #bringbackchris

Rumours coming from Sky Sports are saying that we have agreed a pre-contract agreement with Rennes midfielder Sylvain Marveaux. Haven't heard much about him but I have seen some videos and he does look like a good player. Link is here: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6855674,00.html

16. Hash.

Hash. pure daycent

saw that yesterday but it was on caughtoffside ...... hope sky didnt just copy that because we all know caughtoffside is full of ****

17. KingPepeReina.

John Henry has come out and has said this will be a busy summer,he has echoed the statement made by Damien Comolli.So that should shut the doubters up.Tom Werner has already said something similar when on LFCTV.

18. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

Comolli is talking like agents ring him all the time and they sound like promising prospects with him saying, if we get it right it will look very good. Also we signed Lebron James.....no big deal.

19. KingPepeReina.

Lebron James hasn't been signed,he's a minority shareholder.This works in tandem with his marketing firm.In other words,it will swell the Liverpool coffers.Its a sponsorship deal of some sorts,all parties benefit.

20. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

Did you really think I thought we signed him? I know I am American but I am not that thick, If LBJ played any other sport it was American Football and he was pretty good at that too. Talks that at one point, when his career with B-ball wound down, he would be a Wide Receiver for the Cleveland Browns ( before he made them look stupid on National TV, last minute)

I know we are on an internet forum but come on KPR!!!