1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Politics Thread

Discussion in 'Southampton' started by ChilcoSaint, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Schad

Schad Well-Known Member

The figure of stillbirths in Waterloo wasn't even taken from the Pfizer data. It appears nowhere in the Pfizer data. It was simply completely made up. The person who made it up (Daniel Nagase) never offered any evidence of it, just that he had heard a story. It's complete and utter bullshit and should be treated as such.

StJabbo1 likes this.
  2. StJabbo1

StJabbo1 Well-Known Member

I was going to ask similar questions. No pharmaceutical company, if the numbers of miscarriages were as high as "quoted", would have continued given the potential damages claims.

3. StJabbo1

17th august is Indonesian independence day. Mrs Jab has been celebrating with a glass of Baileys or two. I joined in but Baileys not my tipple, a few Bintangs does the job.

4. Osvaldorama

Osvaldorama Well-Known Member

We will see, I guess. Regardless of what you say there is more and more evidence coming to light that these forced vaccines were a mistake.

People are also telling me that it doesn’t cause the condition it gave my cousin.
    A colleague from work’s mum also died of a blood clot at 52 years old shortly after the 3rd dose.

The only answer to this is time. If in a few years there are no more reports of negative effects I will admit that i just got unlucky with what I have seen.

Until then I trust my eyes not the data from pharmaceutical companies that have been fined multiple times for fraudulent medical test results.

And the mandates/coercion was still highly immoral.

5. Gregm1988

Gregm1988 Well-Known Member

Well at least you have admitted indirectly that you will never be satisfied on this. Because your bar appears to be “no more reports of negative effects”. That is an impossible bar. All vaccines have potential side effects in some people - including all of the ones that we already ask people to take.

So if that is really your standard on this then I can tell you no amount of time is going to make a difference

If you were saying something like “a higher percentage of negative effect than the majority of other vaccines” or even “a higher percentage than is reasonable” (with reasonable being defined some way other than “no negative effects in anyone who has taken it) - then that is a slightly different discussion at least

6. Osvaldorama

Osvaldorama Well-Known Member

It’s already provably an order of magnitude worse than other vaccines.

My concern is just how bad it will be

7. StJabbo1

The morality is debateable, the effect vaccination had on reducing transmission, severity of illness and the death toll is undeniable.

As pointed out by Greg all vaccines can cause side effects and waiting for no more reports is fruitless.

8. StJabbo1

Please provide the proofs and what order of magnitude you're claiming I can't find anything definitive.

I've had four jabs and expect more to come probably of an evolved vaccine and want to see any evidence of serious side effects before going ahead. Apart from a sore arm that was soon gone after my first shot I had absolutely no problems neither did Mrs Jab with her three, same for the vast majority of vaccinated people I know.

Edit: this covers side effects of commonly used vaccines.
    https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/side-effects.htm

9. San Tejón

San Tejón Well-Known Member

10. San Tejón

11. ChilcoSaint

ChilcoSaint What a disgrace
    Forum Moderator

Ever wondered who actually owns the privatised railway companies? This video explains it all. Taking back control indeed!

davecg69 likes this.
  12. San Tejón

Sadly the same goes for utility companies too.

davecg69 and ChilcoSaint like this.
  13. Le Tissier's Laces

Le Tissier's Laces Well-Known Member

Your thinking is so muddled it's almost worrying, because as I've said previously, I like you.

Firstly, the vaccines weren't and aren't forced.

Secondly, nobody is denying that there's a lot more research to be done to work out the incidents of clotting and cardiac irregularities.

"The only answer to this is time" - absolutely. But you seem to be leaping on any badly thought out, or frankly, immorally devised example out there in order to try and support your position, whilst steadfastly ignoring other mountains of evidence that are to the contrary.

"Until then I trust my eyes, not the data from pharmaceutical companies" - hold on, you started this whole thing off by using (misinterpreted) data from the pharmaceutical companies? So you're now going back on that? I mean you should - this all began with the worst "gotcha" in the history of terrible gotchas, whilst asking for an apology? I mean, it wasn't a gotcha. It was (once again) misinformation, which in your other guise you rail against. Along with the "press", whilst using a press source that even the most ardent conspiracist might think was a little bit beyond even them...

I totally support trusting your eyes and your ears. But stop relying on what you seem to want to believe, and feelings, because they don't make it true or supplant actual facts.

14. St. Luigi Scrosoppi

St. Luigi Scrosoppi Well-Known Member

My medication has been reviewed and changed. One side effect of one pill I have to take is it could give me a thick black furry tongue. Should I not take it I won't last very long so I am prepared to take it in order to prolong my life even if only for a few years. I'll just keep my tongue in my mouth and keep my mouth shut if I the worst happens.

15. milton archer

milton archer Well-Known Member

Yeah, keep going mate!

16. saintrichie123

saintrichie123 Well-Known Member

17. ChilcoSaint

Forum Moderator

18. StJabbo1

Gobshite!

19. ChilcoSaint

Forum Moderator

His best yet. Satire approaches reality faster and faster every day.

davecg69 and saintrichie123 like this.
  20. saintrichie123

saintrichie123 Well-Known Member

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

1. Shandy_top_89