1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

PDC feels the wrath of the fans...........

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Schwerer Gustav, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Davie 1973

Davie 1973 Well-Known Member

4/5 with Skybet to be the next PL manager to be sacked.

It would be nice to prove a bookie wrong.

2. password invalid

password invalid Well-Known Member

if it works you are a master mind if it does not you are scum ..funny old game ..who knows death threats next, we have lost away from home ,its the end of the world as we know it ,ffs

3. makemdan

makemdan Well-Known Member

Martin Harvey

4. Pretty Please

Pretty Please Member

He was a right half!

5. monty987

monty987 Well-Known Member

The Vaughn identity, well what do you want me to say ? everything is tickety boo ! this is 31 years for me now, and I would like to say we have finally done something but we go backwards, it there to see I want any manager to succeed, the defence is worse than the 2nd division side we had, but players like Gary Bennett, and Shaun Elliott who knew the basics of defending and Gary goes on about it every away game.

6. Fez

Fez Well-Known Member

Hull City in peace:
    We've all got along season in front of us, but PDC will not last, his antics are barmy and he makes the Tanman Brown look sane and shy! I live among you and have attended since Roker, but see PDC as totally the wrong guy for your club; but, to be fair, MON was a lost cause, but at least he didn't have Caligula Syndrome!

Good luck with it, I think you need it. (And the guy who said it starts at the top - Short - has it right, get Quinny back)

7. talcnturnip

talcnturnip Well-Known Member

We can all see that something needs to give mate it's just that the powers that be don't or is that won't see it, decent result for you lot today mind well done <cheers>

8. Le Tissier's Laces

Le Tissier's Laces Well-Known Member

Sorry, I genuinely don't want to intrude here on a painful moment for a great club, but if you think Poyet is not in it for his inflated ego, you're a long way off the mark. I'm a Saints fan, but live in Brighton and I can assure you GP has quite the most fantastical ego on him. That's not your answer, though I hope you find what is soon. I'd go Di Matteo ALL day long over Poyet. Or PDC.

9. flandersmackem

flandersmackem Well-Known Member

I guess living down there you would know than me, but it does strike me the Poyet has more man management skill than PDC...having said that, the last we need is to appoint a Prima Donna after sacking a Prima Donna

10. fredor

fredor Well-Known Member

From the comments here Sunderland supporters do not have enough faith in their team I am confident that they will be back up in the premier league at the first attempt next season <whistle>

11. C19RK73

C19RK73 Red & White army!

Sunderland manager Paolo Di Canio says he accepts any criticism aimed at him by the club's fans, admitting he "would be furious" with recent displays too.
    He walked over to face travelling supporters who made their feelings clear after the 3-0 loss at West Brom.
    "I absorb the insults as it's part of the game - if I was in their position I'd be furious," said the Italian.
    "But I'm professional: 24 hours a day I work for this cause. One day their reaction will be a different reaction."
    Former Swindon boss Di Canio, 45, has overseen just three victories since taking charge at the Stadium of Light in March, the most recent of them coming back in March against Everton.
    The latest defeat - by a side who were also winless in the league before this meeting - keeps the Black Cats bottom of the Premier League table with just one point from their opening five games.
    "I knew that they were furious. I went to them [at the end of the game] because I wanted to see their faces. It's easy to go over when they're clapping or singing your name. I'm responsible but my head is up. I won't give up.
    "It's obvious we're still not together. We don't have many leaders in terms of desire to play with a premier style. We had our chances to come back into the game but we missed them and conceded very silly goals."
    Sunderland face Peterborough in the Capital One Cup on Tuesday, with Manchester United and Liverpool next up in the Premier League.
    "I'm never going to change my regime. I am what I am," added Di Canio.
    "My way to manage the team is for the top, top level. I have to be clear to everyone - the board, the chairman, the fans - I'm never going to change and never going to give up.
    "One day, if I receive the full support from the players, we will turn the corner."