1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Open message to Ehab.

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Mckechnie Orange, Feb 25, 2021.

1. originalminority

originalminority Well-Known Member

These aren't acceptable after dinner speakers like Jack Charlton or Kevin Keegan these are club roadshows seeking to expand 5th column support within our city and home stadium. Raus.

2. City Man

City Man Well-Known Member

Saw some footage of the clean up op in Bobby Sands; old brown cell on tv the other night. Extreme high-pressure water pump cleaning to remove the faecal detritus.

Anyone got their number?

Ric Glasgow and rovertiger like this.
  3. Ron Burguvdy

Ron Burguvdy Well-Known Member

Give us a C...
    Give us a U...
    Gives us a N...
    Gives us a T...

EHAB...
    EHAB....
    EH

tigers1970 and Gone For A Walk like this.
  4. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

There is definitely some interest as you say but don’t forget you have posters on here proudly stating they will never set foot in the kcom until the allams go!
    The club needs money as you say
    How many have cancelled memberships and bragged about tht on here? Loads

5. John Ex Aberdeen now E.R.

John Ex Aberdeen now E.R. Well-Known Member

I'm gobsmacked.

rovertiger likes this.
  6. Godrevy Buoy

Godrevy Buoy Well-Known Member

Everything that is wrong with the people running Hull City. No soul, no feel for the club.

Kempton likes this.
  7. Gone For A Walk

Gone For A Walk Well-Known Member

WTF is Enob thinking of (other than his wallet). What an utter twat faced thick **** he really is.
    I know bills have to be paid, but FFS. this is outrageous.
    Have some pride for ****s sake.
    And build our support base, not that of other clubs with plastic **** fans from your own ****ing City.
    You utter **** Enob.
    :emoticon-0121-angry

8. Chazz Rheinhold

Still paying for a membership are you? Or not putting another penny into the club?

tigers1970 and Howdentiger2 like this.
  9. Gone For A Walk

I gave up my membership for a variety of reasons years ago.
    I've supported City home & away for nigh on 50 years.
    I happily pay for my stream every game
    I buy stuff from the club when I want.
    Don't question my support.

10. The Omega Man

The Omega Man Well-Known Member

Our pre match zoom events do not fund raise, but we hold live events pre match for every home game and these have raised funds for local and football associated good causes.
    Our online quiz nights raised £2400 split between Tigers Trust (providing training places for under privileged local children) and The Angus MacDonald foundation for bowel cancer.

The OSC has donated monies to The Alzheimer's Society, Mind, Dove House Hospice, and the Cancer Wards at Castle Hill.

We work with and support John Hawley ex Tigers Football team with events.

We do put on Meet the Player events at the KCOM to raise funds. Our brief however has changed to going out into the supporter community and last year we held an event in Driffield School that was a great success. The community events are free to attend and we only run a small fund raising section. Our aim is to encourage younger supporters and develop their interest.

Our current fund raising activities are in support of Tiger Trust and The Jeff Aspel Foundation.

If you were part of the organising team for the Legends night at Walton Club, then at least one of that team speaks to us on a very regular basis.

I spend around 6 hours a week at the moment on OSC work, in normal times that increases to around 18. We can always use more help. so why not PM me and see what you can do to help. We are all volunteers, we get no financial support from anyone, you can join the OSC as a Registered Member for free.

11. Chazz Rheinhold

I am questioning it
    It doesn’t matter how much you put in years ago
    The club needs money every year to survive
    If it doesn’t it drops down the leagues.

12. Tickton Tiger.

Tickton Tiger. Well-Known Member

That's half of the problem matey. If the club are losing money, and they must be with nothing coming in and the same expenses going out, anyone not clued up on how your average football fan works would snap up something like this without a second thought.
    Bloke in a snappy suit turns up, 'we can fill your sponsors lounge, you keep the bar takings, we do all the work and we'll pay you what ever on top for the hire....' It's a no brainer when the place is standing empty and there's nothing in the bookings book.
    Those making the decisions haven't a clue that it's a kick in the bollocks for their own fans, an insult, and another reason to be ridiculed in our own city.
    Trouble is we should be filling this sort of fund raising night for our club, our ex players, lavishing praise on our own legends, making the bond between club and supporter stronger. We should but....

13. Gone For A Walk

You are right. It does.
    That's why I happily pay for my stream rather than watch it illegally for free which I easily could do.
    And partly why I continue to occasionally buy stuff from the club rather than taking a stance, cutting off my nose to spite my face, by not buying anything from the club whilst ever the twats own it (something I've been sorely tempted to do).
    So, back to topic. The real issue is the Allams, and now Enob in particular. When it comes to City they are thick arrogant stubborn vindictive twats who have driven away support (and therefore income) in droves, instead of doing all they can to build and nurture it. And this is just yet one more mistake and a kick in the teeth for City fans.

Tickton Tiger. likes this.
  14. Tickton Tiger.

Tickton Tiger. Well-Known Member

That's all very commendable and I applaud you for it. But can you honestly say that in all the years the OSC have been in operation that the bond between club and supporter is any stronger ?
    I joined the Cottingham Branch briefly, even got on the committee, at the time when I thought the OSC might have a voice in the name change.
    I chucked the towel in when I quickly realised they were not a Hull City supporters club at all, they were using the club's name, players and fans to raise money for their own pet projects.
    Sorry, but charity begins at home. Hull City Supporters Club should be raising funds for Hull City and if there is anything left over then yes, donate.
    Can you honestly say that any of the causes you have raised money for, and all very worthy I'm sure, have sold one extra season ticket for the club ?
    I will re-join the OSC when they start raising money and building up support fort Hull City. If I want to donate to a charity I don't have to do it with my city scarf on. But your work is commendable as I have already said.
    I cannot help thinking that your group would have more clout, more say and be more attractive to people like me if you actually had a financial input into the club, especially at times like this when the clubs needs the readies to pay the wages.

15. highpeak tiger

highpeak tiger Well-Known Member

Like me.

16. Chazz Rheinhold

Totally agree.
    Trouble is much like the fa cup semi final
    If we had James Chester and fryatt (random pics) at an evening like the Leeds one lot of ours would say they’re waiting for huddle stone and livermore. Before they part with their money.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  17. highpeak tiger

highpeak tiger Well-Known Member

Oh, and by the way, I neither pay for a stream or watch it illegally. I check the score after the game is over and watch the goals on here.

18. Chazz Rheinhold

Good for you

19. BillyBlysPaperboy

BillyBlysPaperboy Well-Known Member

I’m speechless, I’ve continued my membership and apart from some points for Tiger Leisure and the ifollow home games not got a great deal. The players have to be paid I appreciate that. Can you ever see City holding such an event at Elland Road.
    Don’t think so poor move by the SMC and our illustrious Owners.

20. The Omega Man

The Omega Man Well-Known Member

The OSC was set up by Adam Pearson to be the link between the supporters and the club.

We do far more than fund raise, we take an active role with thousands of followers on facebook, twitter and instagram. We send out weekly newsletters, produce our own magazine. Liaise with away support. Encourage young supporters. Work with and support Tigers Trust.

If you want to donate to Hull City, I will set up a Just Giving page and you can donate at will.