1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

October RIP

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Howden Tigress, Oct 1, 2021.

1. Howden Tigress

Howden Tigress Well-Known Member

Not a new RIP, but related Sarah Everard RIP

I'm livid. What a disgrace. Just when you think the absurdity of victim blaming could not possibly go any further, step forward North Yorks Police Commissioner, Philip Allott, openly blaming Sarah Everard for what happened to her, on BBC Radio York.

"So women, first of all, need to be streetwise about when they can be arrested and when they can't be arrested. She should never have been arrested and submitted to that," he said.

"Perhaps women need to consider in terms of the legal process, to just learn a bit about that legal process".

Just beggars belief. So, women just need to get a legal degree, be street smart to suss out if we're to be arrested, raped and murdered.

#FixTheSystemNotTheWoman RIP Sarah Everard

2. The B&S Fanclub

The B&S Fanclub Well-Known Member

Will Cressy Dick resign?...
    Answers on the back of a stamp...
    London's top copper, should fall on her sword. There were ample opportunities to stop that monster, Couzens. None taken. Once again they get away with it. My heart bleeds for the Everard family...I'd be furious that Dick hasn't been forced to step down.

petersaxton, Kempton, Shag and 2 others like this.
  3. AlRawdah

AlRawdah Well-Known Member

I see this PCC cretin has withdrawn his statements and apologised. Which unfortunately doesn’t alter the fact that his utterances are what he actually thinks. He is in control of policy for an entire police force for goodness sake - he should be packing his bags.

Howden Tigress and Help! like this.
  4. Ernie Shackleton

Ernie Shackleton Well-Known Member

Bloke's a blithering idiot.

5. cheshireles

cheshireles Well-Known Member

Disgraceful!

6. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

I'd never heard of him, but apparently he published a book called Donkeyman, which I now assume is an autobiography.

7. GEvans76

GEvans76 Well-Known Member

Reading the court case and statements from her family really effected me this week deeply upsetting but have also made me extremely angry.
    I have spoken to my wife, daughters, sister and female friends and all of them have said they would have got in the car, ****ing terrifying.
    That **** needs to resign for what he said.
    The animal who killed that poor girl should be ****ing hung!!

8. Godrevy Buoy

Godrevy Buoy Well-Known Member

If a girl can’t trust a police officer then what’s this country coming too. It’s the vetting process that’s at fault and the criminal justice system not her. Her family have lost a lovely girl while that scumbag rots in prison. What use is he. We should have the bollocks to get rid of that type of animal. I resent any implication she bears any fault for what happened. Any person who suggests this should resign immediately.

9. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

Agreed.

10. THE EXCLUSIVE 10%

THE EXCLUSIVE 10% Well-Known Member

Well said

Jackthecap likes this.

11. Ernie Shackleton

Ernie Shackleton Well-Known Member

I'm gonna say this, because I've got to, but don't take it in any way as me not showing total disapprobation against the **** Couzens.

The vast majority of coppers in this country are sickened to their core by Sarah's murder; they proudly protect the public on a daily basis and are acutely aware of the damage to their credibility and reputation that this sick and evil bastard has caused.

RIP Sarah.

12. AlRawdah

AlRawdah Well-Known Member

True. Though it appears some of his colleagues spoke in his favour during the sentencing hearing. Incredible.

13. Godrevy Buoy

Godrevy Buoy Well-Known Member

I don’t dispute that the majority of police officers in this country will proudly serve the community however any officer who speaks any word in the favour of this heinous twat wants investigating and disciplining immediately. We should never speak his name again never mind in any type of favour or mitigation.

Ric Glasgow likes this.
  14. City Man

City Man Well-Known Member

This country.

One utter psychopath and it's his employer who is deemed to bear a large amount of responsability, and heads must roll- lots of them, more training needed for everyone.

Last week it was the police deemed too LGBTG for driving round in rainbow coloured cars or dancing with Extinction Rebellion.

It's always their fault.

Ernie Shackleton likes this.
  15. The B&S Fanclub

The B&S Fanclub Well-Known Member

Are several of his former colleagues now being investigated for sharing sexist, misogynist and racial communication with him? This in the two weeks before he brutally murdered Ms Everard. Expect sackings. But Ms Dick will survive and probably get a rise. That's Britain for you!

Jackthecap likes this.
  16. Kempton

Kempton Well-Known Member

Mz Kempton used look like a ****ing Bond girl... She was ****ing gorgeous and I was a very lucky man.

One night she went out with her sister and her sisters friend in Hull. She was wearing a very sexy frock.

They lost each other and Mz Kempton had no money, so she decided to walk home down Spring Bank.

A taxi driver pulled up and demanded she got in the car. She got in the car.

She got home sometime before midnight and told me what had gone on.

I was ****ing furious. Why didn't you just ring me? I'd have been there in a flash.

Thank God that taxi driver was a good man. He could have been...

Mz Kempton got a proper roasting that night...

17. Jackthecap

Jackthecap Well-Known Member

Spot on mate. It's a disgrace blaming the victim. The world is f*cked up.

18. Kempton

Kempton Well-Known Member

Maybe I've led a sheltered life, because I couldn't agree with this more.

Girls should be very careful. I see pretty young girls walk through Pearson Park in the dark in the early morning or late at night because I used to work shifts.

Girls need to take this theat very seriously They shouldn't have to. But that's the way it is.

Phillip Allott is nothing but a ****, a very poor man.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2021
  19. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

Hull speedway fans have been paying tribute to former Viking Alan Grahame who has died of injuries sustained in a sidecar crash late last month.

The 67-year-old raced for the now-defunct Hull Vikings and was a real favourite when speedway returned to Craven Park in the 1990s.

Grahame was taken to hospital after the sidecar crash where he was diagnosed with a serious head injury, internal injuries and a number of broken bones and his sad death was announced over the weekend to shocked fans.

20. Qatartiger Cambridgetiger

Qatartiger Cambridgetiger Well-Known Member

Hulls own Bee lady Jean Bishop. 99 years old.

An amazing beautiful lady.

Rest in peace.

:emoticon-0106-cryin <rose> <peacedove>