1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

New owners

Discussion in 'Charlton' started by CafcFactsStats, Jun 10, 2020.

1. The Elfsborg Sparrow

The Elfsborg Sparrow Well-Known Member

He's a weirdo and posts about everything bar football.
    Cross him off.

Smudger603 likes this.
  2. lardiman

lardiman Keep smiling through
    Forum Moderator

I think it's Incorruptibleaddick. But it might be PL54.

Not really bothered though, because the 'ignore' feature on this forum works superbly well <ok>

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
  3. dick plumb

dick plumb Well-Known Member

I have ignored him now.

4. Sandman

Sandman Active Member

Question: If Elliot does retain the playing side, and by chance he has financial backing, how can TS wrestle that from him? If his angle is to fleece the club, why would he do this and put himself in more physical danger than he's in already? None of it makes sense! Would fans boycott as we stumbled along with minimal finances, much like under RD? It's like watching a surreal film that flips from one genre to another.

ps. My surname is Andersen. There are a few hundred thousand of us, so best get Googling, as being first to recognise forum members seems to be as important to you as being first with ITK info. After you've wasted your Sunday trawling the Internet looking for me, you can post your guess in a new thread, and I can respond with "warm" or "cold" like the kiddies game of "who am I"

ps. I'm very flattered by your interest in me.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
  5. Sandman

Sandman Active Member

6. Sandman

Sandman Active Member

Double post. You see I'm useless at Internet stuff. I'm sure AI, PL54 or galen would not **** up like me. I'm guessing you all hate these people too, but for what reason I do not know as they all seem very measured, very smart and adult. Ah, that's it! You don't like adults...I just knew I'd solve the mystery.

7. Smudger603

Smudger603 Well-Known Member

Written by a double plank <laugh>

dick plumb likes this.
  8. lardiman

lardiman Keep smiling through
    Forum Moderator

Quick message to DickPlumb and others;

Smudger's comment wasn't directed at you of course Dick.
    Presumably the member we are ignoring has posted something typically silly, which we cannot see (and don't want to).
    Other members who don't have the double plank on 'ignore' will sometimes reply to posts we can't see.

dick plumb likes this.
  9. Smudger603

You are quite correct lardy, I wouldn’t dream of calling Dick a plank let alone a double one :emoticon-0148-yes:

dick plumb and lardiman like this.
  10. Sandman

Sandman Active Member

Thanks for the extra attention Smudge, but any chance of commenting on my football / Elliot question.

Yours Sincerely,

Plank Andersen

11. deleted.....

deleted..... Well-Known Member

Don't be an ar5e mate, Elliott has no interest in Charlton, whatever Farnell says, he has to fund the football team until the EFL pass his O&DT then he has to quickly purchase the land from a geriatric Belgian ... once that is done he either puts the Club into Administration with a phoenix deal with the Administrators to buy the land back or Liquidates the Football Club and retains the property assets.... it is not difficult to work out is it, Farnell calls himself a Sports Lawyer but has no interest in sport, he is just a chancer along with his mates.

12. Smudger603

It’s quite easy if your an adult - The only reason Elliot and Nimer are in court wrestling over CAFC is the pay offs they could earn from player sell on clauses and the main interest is the pay off they’ll get from TS When he buys the club . Now like the most of the other members on this forum I’m hitting the ignore button <cheers>

13. Sandman

Sandman Active Member

Hmmm, ignored on a football forum, will that affect my mental balance?

No.

14. Sandman

Sandman Active Member

Don't be an arse? What made me an arse, your thought process and suspicion? Hey, at least you bothered to repy. The problem is with forum fear and suspicion, a mob mentallity sets in where everyone starts singing from the "Let's guess what he's thinking" hymn sheet. Various members of this forum have said I'm six different people, an arse and a plank, and then ask me to be an adult. This cancerous thinking has spawned anger for no known reason. I'm not saying Elliot is an angel, but it doesn't make sense him ever getting involved as he just doesn't have the backing or experience. Suppose he wins and doesn't want to make the quick bucks everyone says he wants, but does passionately desire to put together a consortium. You can laugh all you want, but that is what he's said from day one. As far as I know, myself and Mr Elliot have never pretended to know what others are thinking, so keep this in mind.

If he does stay, all of us are going to have to bite the bullet or boycott.

You can also stick with the name calling, it's cool.

15. The Elfsborg Sparrow

The Elfsborg Sparrow Well-Known Member

<laugh><laugh><laugh>:emoticon-0137-clapp

dick plumb likes this.
  16. deleted.....

deleted..... Well-Known Member

Hi Derek, how's things... ??

Yes we will have to see won't we... it is going to be very expensive to run the football club with a fanbase of 500 ish ... but if Elliott wants to try then I hope he has a big wallet, will you be coming down from Manchester? like you did when you visited Bury?

The Elfsborg Sparrow likes this.
  17. Smudger603

I’m sure you are extremely use to being ignored wherever you go and that you’re mental health is now beyond anymore damage. :emoticon-0109-kiss:

Sandman likes this.
  18. dick plumb

dick plumb Well-Known Member

Thomas Sandgaard has flown home.

I replied saying safe journey home etc. And I said hopefully we won't have to be patient for too long now.

He replied. Patience needed for only a few more days now

19. Sandman

Sandman Active Member

Mental health cannot be catergorised, only state of mind, mainly because there is not an International norm, for many cutural and monetry factors define a counhtry's state of health. Simpler societies have less mental trauma because greed is capped by the non availability of "wants" as in consumerism. I worked for 15 years, hands on with the mentally unwell, wrestled knives from hands, pleaded for funding and genarally exhausted myself trying to bring smll changes. It is a sad indicment of our times that people like you make light of this epedemic by casually throwing unsubstantiated claims onto a forum. The brain is a muscle, it can be injured by just one harsh word, so my question to you is, would you mock someone with any other ailment?

20. Sandman

Sandman Active Member

I agree with your factual points, so thank you for that.

Just to add that I can be Derek for the day if that pleases you, but I have to be fait to other forum members so tomorrow I'm Elf's "Nigel" and someone else's PL54 on Wednsday. With just the five names I still have room for two more to cover Saturdays and Sundays.