1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

New owners

Discussion in 'Charlton' started by CafcFactsStats, Jun 10, 2020.

1. TC (Lovely Geezer)

TC (Lovely Geezer) Well-Known Member

Pretty sure PM are the current named owners of CAFC so would presume the club will foot the bill for all of the costs incurred.

2. Sandman

Sandman Active Member

e
    He isn't the villian, he's a nice guy who has been kicked in the bollocks by Nimer, Southall and some of our fans who pretend they know everything.about him. Saw people on a forum last night making plans to visit his home...yes, usual suspects.

Give it a year under TS without promotion and the same 50 fans will be whipping up ITK crap and pretending the mood of a forum reflects the view of every Charlton fan.

3. deleted.....

deleted..... Well-Known Member

Both RB Greenwich and Mayor Khan have said that the Valley and SL can not be developed as housing and can only be used for sporting purposes ... the Belgian would be left with two very large white elephants on his hands if there is no football club to use them <ok>

Miketyson2007Junior likes this.
  4. deleted.....

Mr Elliott is anything but a nice guy .... talk to the pupils and teachers at that school he shafted if he's a nice guy <doh> he is a scumbag pure and simple!

The Penguin and lardiman like this.
  5. lardiman

lardiman Keep smiling through
    Forum Moderator

Only a complete muppet (or a bent lawyer) would think Paul Elliott is a nice guy.

6. TC (Lovely Geezer)

TC (Lovely Geezer) Well-Known Member

Nice guy or villain is immaterial.
    What is evident though, is that it's his money (borrowed or not) that has kept Charlton afloat in the last few months.

ESI1 on the other hand have put fook all in (taken large sums out apparently).

Yesterday was not a defeat for Charlton, it was a defeat for the scumbags that are Nimer and Southall.

The Penguin likes this.
  7. lardiman

lardiman Keep smiling through
    Forum Moderator

I'd like Paul Elliott to come to some games st the Valley when we're allowed to have 8,000 fans in (if that ever happens).

He'll find out then how immaterial it is whether they think he's a nice guy or not.

The Elfsborg Sparrow likes this.
  8. The Elfsborg Sparrow

The Elfsborg Sparrow Well-Known Member

He'll not set foot into SE7 again.

Accepting you realise this as well of course.

lardiman likes this.
  9. The Elfsborg Sparrow

The Elfsborg Sparrow Well-Known Member

People like this are as awful in their crimes as people causing physical harm.

deleted..... likes this.
  10. Sandman

Sandman Active Member

Your signature says "Believe in yourself" If you live by that you would not mind that I liked him because he saved us from admnistration. If you care to judge everyone on media posts, personal agenda and their past, then you will like very few of the human race. In addition, the promt you gave me to go to youtube has a two fold message...you desire me to hate him too, and / or you are not absolutely sure that he has bad intentions.;

I know people because I'm open and not afraid to show love for my fellow man, no matter how little I know of their past...it usually gets a good response.

I have never found a book called "The benefits of holding a grudge" Be good to yourself, because those you hate will drain the life out of you.

11. Sandman

Sandman Active Member

So how do you intend stopping PE entering SE7? You'll need a restraining order, maybe Lauraen Kreamer can help out, or maybe not. As murder comes under physical harm, I cannot really agree with your parallel, even if F4F could.

If you want to gain kudos for being aggresive, try ITTV, they'll want to have your children.

12. The Penguin

The Penguin Well-Known Member

Been saying it for years and I'll say it again, the takeover will happen tomorrow. The Spanish have a word for it.

Butterfield likes this.
  13. deleted.....

Elliott is scum, I am an Accountant and as far as I can tell throughout his business life he has dealt on the edge of criminality and it is clear that he sees Charlton as his next asset destroying project. You may be happy that to do this he borrowed dodgy money from an Egyptian Banker to keep the Club solvent but when you dance with the Devil you eventually have to pay the price and I can't help feeling that the Egyptian's price will be hefty.

You seem to be the ONLY Charlton supporter who supports Elliott, now you may be right and all other Charlton supporters may be wrong, who knows? .... somehow I doubt it <ok>

You say you have no interest in a person's past when meeting them??? Would you employ a convicted Paedophile to look after your grandkids? ..... again I somehow doubt it!

14. Butterfield

Butterfield Well-Known Member

7317EFF6-7FEB-44DA-A099-77BB1BBEBFCE.gif

Smudger603 likes this.
  15. The Penguin

So, 2 people like Paul Elliott then, the other one being Chris Farnell. Maybe he is also a nice man?

16. Sandman

Sandman Active Member

You say you have no interest in a person's past when meeting them??? Would you employ a convicted Paedophile to look after your grandkids? ..... again I somehow doubt it![/QUOTE]

I don't usually ask people on first meeting of they are a peadophile. I'd probably employ a failed businessman who asked for a second chance. Try not to mind who others like, it's an illness in itself, but whilst you do get annoyed by the company I keep, you'll see me as "nothing good" and thaqt then weaves suspicion into it.

If you met the womsn of your dreams and later found out she was best friends with Katrein Meire, would you instantly fqall out of love, or start hating / doubting her?

Man, life is short and precious, just don't worry about others likes and dislikes, cut yourself some slack.

17. dick plumb

dick plumb Well-Known Member

Is this Sandman bloke for real? It isn’t Pat is it?

18. The Penguin

I would guess not, different style of abuse, but could be wrong. But I'd say he has come over from ITTV..

19. Ken Shabby

Ken Shabby Well-Known Member

My personal take on Elliott and trying to sift through rumours. He was parachuted in by Farnell in a gross conflict of interest whereby Farnell represented the club, and with several possible purchasers available chose his mate 'who had previously said he fancied owning a club'.
    Money wise, rumour has it he put money in - if so it's not clear whose. Equally people sniffing around on CL claim he has a max 400 grand, several tinpot businesses, and no visible means of maintaining a club bigger than (say) Crockenhill.(plus a bankruptcy a few years back, as well as several illegal practices in his flat rental business)
    His whole position is suspect. No previous experience. No cash to fund the losses we may face this season alone. Another rumour suggests Sandgaard offered to buy him out for money back plus 10%, which was a ready 'out' but he refused to budge.
    Why he would wish to cling on in the face of growing hostility from the fanbase, without the means, is a big question. He's not a fan of Charlton, maybe not of football. But he successfully ripped up a school for personal gain, which maybe an insight into his motives.
    In short, not much concrete but the positive side of the ledger is empty, bar his lawyers ability to earn him an injunction.
    Sandgaard may well be hiding something nefarious. But his wealth is out there, and as yet, no one has found a shady past, buying businesses and then breaking them up to sell the parts.

And as for our own Sandman, he isn't Pat (or Nigel). I've been chatting with him about other stuff, and his name isn't either. New poster on here guys. (As if Not606 wasn't already overcrowded). As the saying goes, I disagree with everything you say, but I'll fight for your right to be wrong <cheers>

20. The Penguin

Gelan?