1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Neil Warnock

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by Masky, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Nothing wrong with the lads on the pitch - they are who they are. <ok>

2. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

Exactly that’s why I say support and not knock

3. aberdude

I luvs Cardiff city football club I do.......sorry just thinking out loud :emoticon-0117-talki

whiffletree and suprimir like this.
  4. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Me too aber - although it may not always look like it all the time. :emoticon-0105-wink:

Nothing wrong with being critical of a player's performance post match - it's all part of forum chat, but whoever runs out on the pitch should be vocally encouraged for the 90 minutes, not barracked and moaned about whilst they're out there.

I think most (if not all) of the discussion on this thread is directed toward the club as to how the approach to this season in the Prem has been handled - not the players that actually run out as a consequence of the decisions taken.

I'll be there tomorrow whatever.

5. aberdude

I agree but you know as I know some in the ground get on players backs.......why they keep fking going is beyond me but the negative attitude transcends onto the pitch and I got no doubt the players feel ir(look at Man Utd for instance)......an example was the Man City game once the extra moaners fkd off the true support picked up and even though three nil down we just enjoyed it for what it is

Tan is entitled to do what he thinks is financially viable for his business at any certain time......you can’t blame him for not leading us down the same route we took under Malky .....if our long term future is secured by his actions then that’s gotta be better than the yanks of Swansea’s approach who have no money and fk all in the cupboard 2 show for it

suprimir likes this.
  6. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Does anyone on here think that any player is not trying? They all appear to be spirited and for each other....hmmmm not sure that Zohore is giving his all though! For his size he appears to be timid, and lacks steel....or spunk!! :emoticon-0103-cool:

<party>Magnificent Masky got tons of spunk! <party>Sure does!<party>Built like a BS apparantly!

7. aberdude

Ken needs some of that spunk masky dude perk him up a little.............myself I’d bench him and give someone else a crack at it after what have we got to lose

8. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

In essence, you're right aber - Tan can do what he wants with the club, except change the colours eh? :emoticon-0105-wink:

Being business savvy is his forte, unfortunately football isn't. I'm not saying he's at fault with the summer transfer dealings at all, but someone is. He foots the bill but he listens to Warnock and Dalman regarding player acquisition and decision making at grass roots level.

I like Warnock and was exactly the right bloke for us in our situation 2 years back, but I refuse to believe he's infallable - particularly with regards to what it takes where we are now. Like it or not, football is a tough world and having a "grand bunch of lads in the dressing room" is like running a Sunday League side - it just isn't good enough at this level.

I also like Bobby Reid, but unless he comes off this season, that's £20M Warnock has spunked on him, Madine and Tomlin - 20 million quid plus what we're paying them in wages for not even playing, that's a lot of Tan's money down the pan.

If we go down I wont worry about it one little bit - I'll just be gutted that we didn't sieze this opportunity to build ourselves into a credible Premier League outfit. Life in the Championship is a whole lot better than being a whipping boy in the Prem - something we could have done a lot more in the summer to avoid.

9. aberdude

Your right there coming in and changing the colour was a fking terrible mistake to make by a spoiled billionaire, only thing that got him out of his mess was I realised he fkd It up and was man enough to admit he was a twat and gave us all we ever wanted.......solvency is our only goal at present and premier football was just a bonus.

suprimir and DaiJones like this.
  10. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

aber - solvency and the prospect of a stable future is all most of us have ever asked for the club, and getting to the Prem and being prudent with the money was probably the only way were were ever going to achieve it. Like it or not for many, Tan saved our bacon over the past 7 years or so, and we owe him a huge debt of gratitude.

The question remains, having achieved the "bonus" of Premier League football, why not make a fist of it now we've got the opportunity? Not talking about throwing silly money about, but for whatever reason, what we have done hasn't worked (so far).

11. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

My ears were never intended for this kind of language...

Eg: Warnock has spunked on him!

Eg: why not make a fist of it?

I would ask that Sparkey desists from this tone and content, and we return to the standards I have set! :emoticon-0103-cool:

12. FrankfurterBlue

FrankfurterBlue Well-Known Member

Bloody heel, Masky!!! We're not plumbing those depths again, surely.

13. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Yes FB, disgusting for a young catholic boy to hear! :emoticon-0103-cool:

14. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

Spoken from a priest like podium.

15. FrankfurterBlue

FrankfurterBlue Well-Known Member

Masky, I was talking about the standards YOU have set!!!!

16. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Moi? :emoticon-0103-cool:

17. ninian opinion

ninian opinion Well-Known Member

Never thought I’d see the victory arm roll again<yikes>

18. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

He and his players got it spot on today - all credit to him and them. That was something special.

19. DaiJones

DaiJones Well-Known Member

Sure was Sparks, biggest thing close to 30,000 going home happy. <wizard>

20. ninian opinion

ninian opinion Well-Known Member

The atmosphere today was just amazing.<cheers>

DaiJones likes this.