1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Moderation

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Forza Bianchi, Jan 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mick

Mick Probably won't answer PMs
    Staff Member

give him a chance lads, it's more personal on here - if it doesn't work out then we can change things.

2. Nick HCAFC

Nick HCAFC Active Member

I think people need to give Jose a chance, he's been fine on here since I've been on not606, and I was the first one in the F1 section so I can vouch for him. Like Maltese said he shows a lot of enthusiasm and that's what you need. I've moderated forums before and it's not an easy job at times, anybody wanting to have a go should be encouraged.

3. Ashbees Plums

Ashbees Plums Member

Oops will have to change my bookmarks to Ashbees Plums<yikes>

4. Canary f1

Canary f1 Member

Ok i'll give him a chance, it's a new beginning!

5. Ashbees Plums

Ashbees Plums Member

Yeah, hopefully there won't be too many numpty comments flying around for him to deal with, that's what put me off doing it.

6. DeVries

DeVries Member

Jose

good on you Jose ---- hopefully enough alonso wums will keep our little fix going on here longer -

thanks Jose -

7. El_Bando

El_Bando Can't remember, where was I?
    Forum Moderator

I have trust in Jose. Most of the stuff he comes up with is pretty creditable and stirs good debates. Its just on 606 and those who have moved to muzz were complete cry babies that when they saw something they didnt like they would run and cry to the mods. Here its more of an adult atmosphere where we can have proper conversations. I feel sorry for those who went to muzz because as soon as they dont mention Lewis Hamilton in a positive way they will be kicked

8. JugglingJonah

JugglingJonah Member

Never mind Muzz they are over here anyway LMAO.. trying to cause friction etc, what they do not realise that most of us are ADULTS and not ELITIST SNOBS,... xiggley is not xiggley but someone using xiggleys id, as though we would not realise, the motivation behind such actions is transparently obvious, still nice to see how low they will stoop.. LMAO

El Bando.. I am not really that huge an ALonso fan, should Kubica be in a position to take a win, I will be urging him on, even better if he can overtake the big-guns in his Renault, I really do hope Kubica is very much in the mix this season although he could not do what Alonso managed in the Renault and win races in a vastly inferior car.

oh off topic... lmao

Jose will make a good mod, he knows what bad moderation is as do most of us.

9. Forza Bianchi

Forza Bianchi Well-Known Member

10. JugglingJonah

JugglingJonah Member

The proof will come tonight when xiggley finsihes work, then the proof will be 100%.. it is not some paranoid finger pointing.. I am very astute though sometimes get things wrong but not on this one would bet my house on it.. still plenty of time to deal with them...

anyone want to bet me an internet forfiet that the xiggley here is not the xiggley on 606?????????

Oh and expect plenty more of it, then they will run out of isp addresses and you will have them by the short n curlies LMAO

11. McWilliams

McWilliams Member

This xiglly does appear to know how to type and
    spell and is able to put well thought out points across.

Until I see clutching at straws, shallow, just a little black boy, Gettysburg address all followed by a zillion hyphens I'm yet to be convinced it is xiggerley.

Of course it doesn't matter though according to Jonah. Right Jonah?

12. El_Bando

Forum Moderator

surely if he is the real xiglly then he can post something for us on the bbc 606 as a sign???

13. DeVries

DeVries Member

Juggling

Still attacking other members juggling....... As the moderator has said, I am a member with just one ID. Take your pathetic infatuations back to 606
    This site is good because members can talk about F1 and not other members. All you done so far is report other members
    On 606 you wasn't even a proper funny wum, just a pathetic wannabe everyone despised

14. JugglingJonah

JugglingJonah Member

He cant he is at work.. its the snob elitist wums from 606 impersonating people they have issues with (which is basically anyone outside their own little clique).. I am up for diversity, up for a laugh, but this is sad pathetic childish games being played by people whose noses are seriously out of joint because of the emergence of not606.. expect a lot more of it for while.

15. El_Bando

Forum Moderator

Probably the same guy who was impersonating me and jose after we were banned

16. Forza Bianchi

He might be, but none of us have any proof, so please stop making accusations.

Like I said, I have checked his IP and that is his only account. Currently, there is no evidence that he impersonated anyone.

17. Forza Bianchi

xiggly,

Please do not insult other users.

18. JugglingJonah

JugglingJonah Member

Jose... have you sorted dougie out yet? I reported his racism last night.

19. Forza Bianchi

Yes, comment was removed.

20. DeVries

DeVries Member

Jose

Jose

To improve the site jose....I suggest you start a new sticky thread dedicated to members accusing others of spaming, impersonating etc etc
    That would allow those of us wishing to discuss F1 a chance to do it in peace without infatuated stalkers interfering
    What do you think Jose?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.