1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Leeds vs QPR

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by daverangers, Oct 30, 2019.

1. QPR Oslo

QPR Oslo Well-Known Member

Good, solid canny. Not quick. Good option at left CB in a 3, or as a more defensive LB than Manning. He made the tackle of the match on Bamford when I for one thought he had only the Keeper to beat.

2. Fourtyyearsofhurt(mostly)

I must admit MW is positive! what game was he watching...we weren't in it for the most part. Yes, if Hugill could jump it could have been 1-1 but we were outplayed . Where we should be concerned is the same team about a month ago would have created chances...something is lacking. maybe too many games and I did say about 3 games ago 2/3 needed a rest. I would have thought this would be a good game for BOS as I was surprised by his strength v Brentford but he didn't get on. We seem to be in awe of the likes of Leeds and WBA but in both games could have gone above them with a win at the time. Perhaps reality is dawning but imo the same 14 who have basically played so well do not suddenly start playing poor. It could be the opposition is working us out that it is quite easy to retain possession against us. Having no clean sheets against us must make all teams we play very positive!

QPR999 and QPR Oslo like this.