1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Kelechi Iheanacho

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by Proud Fox, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

You mean you never saw any grown men (dads) get hurt/battered at away games?
    Where were you in the 70s and 80s :emoticon-0100-smile

2. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

Simple question then, if you watch players for "years and years" and then buy them once they are ready to fit your all conquering "style", why did you leave it until being on the brink of relegation before you implemented said style?

3. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

How are we supposed to know what you have told people in the past?
    WBA, I doubt many here have ever visited their site. Spurs, you got kicked off after 1 night <laugh>

4. Champions of England

Champions of England Active Member

I've encountered immeasurable abuse over the last few years because of some of my wild claims, which have included;

Prior to a ball being kicked in the PL I said we'd finish mid-table, our Championship players were better than WBA's PL players and Drinky and Vardy would play for England.

When Ranieri was appointed I said we'd qualify for Europe (having just escaped relegation of course) and that we would challenge Spurs. In September/October 2015 I said it wasn't good form, it was how good we were so won't be dropping off. I said we'd negotiate December and be top at Christmas. I said we'd win the league after beating Liverpool. I said we'd maintain our bottle because we'd already won a league before so had experience to draw on.

I said we'd win our CL group and beat Sevilla.

I said Shakey would know he already had the job after the Monaco Grand Prix and that everyone who needed to know did know, including new players. I said we were extending the stadium and aiming for Europe and our owners ambitions will be reflected in the transfer market.

Now I'm saying we'll finish above Everton and Southampton and qualify for Europe again.

5. Champions of England

You know I know full well there are people on this site who read both and they know what I'm talking about.

When I was talking about the stadium extension on here I noticed that someone on JA had noticed and said I was still talking about it. I knew it was happening and now it's been announced.

So I know 100% that if I talk crap I'll be called out and I've said the same on here as i have on there over the years.

Miami Fox for one.

6. Champions of England

Do you really have to ask that?

Did you not notice that Ranieri was sacked and it got better afterwards?

What I'd like to know is why he didn't change it because he would have kept his job if he had. Stupid.

7. Solid Alboland

Solid Alboland Well-Known Member

i can't imagine why :bandit:

8. Champions of England

Because people can't accept that I know what I'm talking about but so far all those people have been wrong.

In the past after we'd just been promoted or after we'd just escaped relegation, I could understand why my claims might appear so wild but we've won the league now and only lost to Atletico on aggregate because of a penalty that never was and minus Kante, we have the same team but with a better squad from next season yet my claims are still wild? Really?

I can't believe that still people don't realise how good we are and we're still being underestimated, largely by our own fans. Amazing.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  9. Champions of England

The most recent thing I said was we would outbid Everton for Sigurdsson and we did. They bid £32m so we bid £40m. Can't believe I was right.

If and this is a big if, IF Everton bid more than £40m for him we will outbid again. We might not bid £50m (and I can't see Everton bidding that much either) for him and decide to wait until his price comes down a bit because we'll be happy for him to stay at Swansea but we won't let Everton sign him.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  10. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

I was talking prior to Ranieri, when you were really on the brink of relegation.
    Why did you leave until then to implement the plan after years and years of watching players?

11. Solid Alboland

Solid Alboland Well-Known Member

thought that was probably it . I didn't think it could be to do with your overwhelming arrogance added to bizarre claims you have been making.

BigFox and Diego like this.
  12. nzfoxfan

nzfoxfan Well-Known Member

Think we could bid the moon and he still wont come. I have read his preference is Everton over us. I have started a prediction thread on where we will finish so you can nail it now. Will you be bold enough?

13. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

<laugh> the Ego has landed ... still, at least you are providing us with some comedic interlude during the close season ... just one thing Plato ... you will need to pay a bit more attention to punctuation if you really want to convince the masses about your intellect <ok>

14. MIAMI_FOX

MIAMI_FOX Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

what did I do ...... <cheers>

15. Champions of England

You haven't done anything mate but you know ha ha

16. Champions of England

It's a football forum and I've mispelt words because I've just been typing and not proof reading because who cares? I've written a book and taught English so I have no issues with my with that. It's a bit like Mahrez, he's got the quality when he can be arsed and this isn't a platform where I'm the slightest bit concerned about punctuation, grammar or spelling.

BobbyD likes this.
  17. Champions of England

Read his preference is Everton ha ha yeah without any substance because Siggy doesn't talk to anyone. So gullible.

18. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

OK Riyad ... fair play <laugh>

19. Champions of England

As I've said in the past about my bizarre claims, they've ALL turned out NOT to be bizarre, they've turned out to be right.

You'll see next season and I'll be laughing at you, just like I have done to the WBA and Spurs fans, you're next!

20. Champions of England

Tell you what, we'll see next season won't we.

I say we finish top six, above Everton and Southampton. What's your prediction?