1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Jokes thread

Discussion in 'Portsmouth' started by devonFRATTONiser, Jan 25, 2015.

1. antipodean exile

antipodean exile Well-Known Member

A woman meets a man in a bar.
    They talk; they connect; they end up leaving together..
    They get back to his place,
    And as he shows her around his apartment.
    She notices that one wall of his bedroom is completely filled with soft, sweet, cuddly teddy bears.
    There are three shelves in the bedroom,
    With hundreds and hundreds of cute,
    Cuddly teddy bears carefully placed
    in rows, covering the entire wall!
    It was obvious that he had taken quite some time to lovingly arrange them
    And she was immediately touched
    by the amount of thought he had put into organizing the display.
    There were small bears all along the bottom shelf.
    Medium-sized bears covering the length of the middle shelf.
    And huge, enormous bears running all the way along the top shelf.
    She found it strange for an obviously masculine guy
    To have such a large collection of Teddy Bears,
    She is quite impressed by his sensitive side.
    But doesn't mention this to him.
    They share a bottle of wine and continue talking and,

After awhile, she finds herself thinking,
    'Oh my God! Maybe, this guy could be the one!
    Maybe he could be the future father of my children?'
    She turns to him and kisses him lightly on the lips.
    He responds warmly.
    They continue to kiss, the passion builds.
    And he romantically lifts her inhis arms and carries her into his bedroom.
    Where they rip off each other's clothes and make hot, steamy love.
    She is so overwhelmed that she
    responds with more passion,
    More creativity, more heat than she
    Has ever known.
    After an intense, explosive night
    of raw passion with this sensitive guy,they are lying there together in
    The afterglow.
    The woman rolls over, gently
    strokes his chest and asks coyly,'Well, how was it?'The guy gently smiles at her,Strokes her cheek,looks deeply into her eyes,
    and says:
    'Help yourself to any prize from the middle shelf.'

Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
    pompeymeowth and Wooperts_duck like this.
  2. Wooperts_duck

Wooperts_duck Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

After three weeks in the Garden of Eden, God came to visit Eve. "So, how is everything going?" inquired God. "It is all so beautiful, God" she replied. "The sunrises and sunsets are breathtaking, the smells, the sights, everything is wonderful, but I have just one problem. It's these breasts you have given me. The middle one pushes the other two out and I am constantly knocking them with my arms, catching them on branches and snagging them on bushes. They're a real pain".
    And Eve went on to tell God that since many other parts of her body came in pairs, such as her limbs, eyes, ears, etc. She felt that having only two breasts might leave her body more "symmetrically balanced".
    "That's a fair point" replied God "But it was my first shot at this, you know. I gave the animals six breasts, so I figured that you needed only half of those, but I see that you are right. I will fix it up right away".
    And God reached down, removed the middle breast and tossed it into the bushes.
    Three weeks passed and God once again visited Eve in the Garden of Eden. "Well, Eve, how is my favourite creation?" "Just fantastic" she replied "But for one oversight. You see, all the animals are paired off. The ewe has a ram and the cow has her bull. All the animals have a mate except me. I feel so alone". God thought for a moment and said "You know, Eve, you are right. How could I have overlooked this? You do need a mate and I will immediately create a man from a part of you.

Let's see... where did I put that useless tit?"

UTRs and 3rd eye like this.
  3. antipodean exile

Q: Why do the French never perform “the wave” at a soccer game?
    A: Because, that’s a gesture reserved for use only in time of war.

Wooperts_duck likes this.
  4. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

Jake was dying. His wife sat at the bedside. He looked up and said weakly "I have something I must confess". "There's no need to "his wife replied.

"No" he insisted "I want to die in peace. I slept with your sister, your best friend, her best friend, and your mother!"

"I know" she replied. "Now just rest and let the poison work".

UTRs and antipodean exile like this.
  5. antipodean exile

I was telling a mate that I'd booked a holiday.

He said, "Oh yeah, going anywhere nice?".

I said, "No ... I thought I'd pay five hundred quid to fly to a complete ****-hole and be thoroughly miserable for a week, you silly twat".

He said, "France then?"

6. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

A mortician was working late one night. He examined the body of Mr. Bob, about to be cremated, and made a startling discovery. Bob had the largest private part he had ever seen! "I'm sorry Mr. Bob" the mortician commented "I can't allow you to be cremated with such an impressive private part. It must be saved for posterity". So, he removed it, stuffed it into his briefcase, and took it home. "I have something to show you won't believe" he said to his wife, opening his briefcase.

"My God!" the wife exclaimed "Bob is dead!"

UTRs likes this.
  7. antipodean exile

Bill Clinton and the Pope both died on the same day. Due to a minor clerical error, the Pope went to Hell, while Clinton went to Heaven. When the Pope arrived in Hell, everyone realized the mistake. Due to an issue with the union, they couldn't swap the two until the next day, and the Pope had to spend the night in Hell, while Clinton spent the night in Heaven. The next day the paperwork got worked out. On his way up to Heaven, the Pope ran into Clinton. Clinton asked the Pope, "How was your night in Hell?" "Very educational," responded the Pope. "I've learned a lot from the experience, but now I'm glad I'm going to Heaven. I've been waiting all my life to meet the Virgin Mary." "Ooh, sorry," said Clinton, "you should have been there yesterday."

8. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

An Irishman is stumbling through the woods, totally drunk, when he comes upon a preacher baptising people in the river. He proceeds into the water, subsequently bumping into the preacher.
    The preacher turns around and is almost overcome by the smell of alcohol, hereupon, he asks the drunk "Are you ready to find Jesus?" The drunk shouts "Yes, oi am".
    So the preacher grabs him and dunks him in the water. He pulls him back and asks "Brother, have you found Jesus?" The drunk replies "No, oi haven't found Jesus!"
    The preacher, shocked at the answer, dunks him again but for a little longer. He again pulls him out of the water and asks "Have you found Jesus, me brother?" The drunk answers "No, oi haven't found Jesus!"
    By this time, the preacher is at his wits end and dunks the drunk again - but this time holds him down for about 30 seconds, and when he begins kicking his arms and legs about, he pulls him up. The preacher again asks the drunk "For the love of God, have you found Jesus?" The drunk staggers upright, wipes his eyes, coughs up a bit of water, catches his breath, and says to the preacher "Are you sure this is where he fell in?"

UTRs and antipodean exile like this.
  9. antipodean exile

One night, Mrs McMillen answers the door to see her husbands best friend, Paddy, standing on the doorstep.
    "Hello Paddy, but where is my husband? He went with you to the beer factory"
    Paddy shook his head. "Ah Mrs McMillen, there was a terrible accident at the beer factory, your husband fell into a vat of Guinness stout and drowned"
    Mrs McMillen starts crying. "Oh don't tell me that, did he at least go quickly?"
    Paddy shakes his head. "Not really - he got out 3 times to pee!"

10. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

A man walks into a bar and sits down. The bartender asks the man what he wants. The man says "Give me a Bud Lite". When the bartender brings him the beer, he notices the guy pokes at his hand and starts talking. When he stops talking, the bartender asks "What are you doing with your hand on your face?"
    The guy says "A while ago I was hit by lightning and from then on my hand became a cell phone". The bartender says "Oh! You're full of it!" So the guy says "If you don't believe me, then here! Tell me your phone number and I will dial it. The bartender says "Dial 654-8967".
    The guy did so and hands the phone to the bartender who talks with his wife and kids. After a few drinks, the guy goes into the bathroom. Two other guys come in and the bartender asks they if they saw the guy whose hand is a cell phone. The two guys say "Oh, you're full of it!" The bartender tells them if they don't believe him, then wait until he comes out of the bathroom and they can see for themselves.
    After about 15 minutes the guy still hadn't come out of the bathroom so the bartender goes to check on him. When the bartender goes into the bathroom he sees the guy standing there pants down and toilet paper rolling out of his butt. The bartender asks "What the hell are you doing?" The guy says "Hold on a second! I'm getting a fax!"

Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
    UTRs likes this.

11. antipodean exile

A little vino collapso with dinner woops - I know Paddington Station could be called a joke but methinks this was a movie thread entry<cracker><bubbly>:emoticon-0168-drink<cheers>:emoticon-0159-music:emoticon-0160-movie

12. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

Shucks Anti - I realised I was on the wrong thread, and edited it as quick as I could hoping no one would notice <laugh>
    Not quick enough eh ?!:p

UTRs likes this.
  13. antipodean exile

This Scottish bloke goes on a skiing holiday to Canada.

After a hard day on the slopes he retires to a bar at the bottom of the mountain.

After about five or six whiskeys, he looks up and notices a stuffed animal with antlers on the wall.

He asks the barman, "What the crap is that?"

The barman says, "It's a Moose."

The Scottish chap says, "Bugger me! How big are the cats?"

14. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

A married man was having an affair with his secretary. One day, their passions overcame them in the office and they took off for her house. Exhausted from the afternoon's activities, they fell asleep and awoke at around 8 p.m. As the man threw on his clothes, he told the woman to take his shoes outside and rub them through the grass and dirt. Confused, she nonetheless complied and he slipped into his shoes and drove home. "Where have you been?" demanded his wife when he entered the house. "Darling," replied the man, "I can't lie to you. I've been having an affair with my secretary. I fell asleep in her bed and didn't wake up until eight o'clock."

The wife glanced down at his shoes and said, "You liar! You've been playing golf!"

UTRs and pompeymeowth like this.
  15. pompeymeowth

pompeymeowth Prepare for trouble x
    Staff Member

My wife and I were happy for 20 years, then we met.

16. antipodean exile

While waiting to finalise their Australian residental status, two Afghanistani men start chatting. As they part, they agree to meet in a years time and see who has adapted better to the Australian way of life.
    True to their word, they meet after the year is up. The first says to the second, "We have integrated so well...yesterday, I ate a meat pie and drank a VB while watching my son play Aussie rules, and we own a Holden VK Commodore."
    The second man replies "F**k off, ya towelhead."

17. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

Wife: "I look fat. Can you give me a compliment?"

Husband: "You have perfect eyesight."

UTRs likes this.
  18. antipodean exile

An American woman of 40 wants to get married, but she is only willing to marry a man who has never been with a woman sexually.
    After several unsuccessful years of searching, she decides to take out a personal ad.
    She ends up corresponding with a man who has lived his entire life in the Australian Outback, and after a long-distance courtship, they decide to get married.
    On their wedding night, she goes into the bathroom to prepare for the festivities. When she returns to the bedroom, she finds her new husband standing in the middle of the room, naked and all the furniture from the room piled in one corner.
    "What happened?" she asks.

"I've never been with a woman," he says. "But if it's anything like screwing a kangaroo I'm gonna need all the room I can get!"

19. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

A tough looking group of hairy bikers are riding when they see a girl about to jump off a bridge, so they stop. The leader, a big burly man, gets off his bike and says, "What are you doing?" "I'm going to commit suicide," she says. While he doesn’t want to appear insensitive, he also doesn’t want to miss an opportunity, so he asks, "Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a kiss?" She does, and it is a long, deep, lingering kiss. After she's finished, the tough, hairy biker says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I’ve ever had! That's a real talent you’re wasting. You could be famous. Why are you committing suicide?"
    "My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl…"

UTRs likes this.
  20. antipodean exile

We had a team building day in work and we had to do the "Bush Tucker Challenge"

I was fine with all the grubs and the kangeroo's knob, but I drew the line when the sick bastards wanted me to drink a can of Fosters.