1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Jermaine Jenas interview

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by calmcumbrian, Nov 18, 2017.

1. calmcumbrian

calmcumbrian Well-Known Member

Just listened to this ex-mag who reckons we should be relegated to division one.What a biased "merchant-banker" he is.Go forth and multiply,JJ,!!!

quinneristops likes this.
  2. BlackAshCat

BlackAshCat Member

Just proves his abilities as a "pundit" are as good as his abilities as a player. ****ING ****E!!

3. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

Utter ****e. One of the better ones.

4. Canny Lad

Canny Lad Active Member

I really don't care what a lot of the so called expert pundits say.. like all of us though we have our opinions... I think we are pretty much rock bottom now, and I'm hoping that this has woken Short up to realise that it's time to back the manager.....

Class of 73 and MrRAWhite like this.
  5. master-simpson

master-simpson Well-Known Member

So why hire a useless c u n t like Coleman?

Bart

6. MrRAWhite

MrRAWhite Well-Known Member

The attitude from too many supporters who will always find the negatives... this is the underlying reason why we are in this ****..

7. gelders pie

gelders pie Well-Known Member

Did he back up his “should be” with any reason ? Or just his biased way of influencing poison against us?

8. Jack TheLad

Jack TheLad Well-Known Member

You’re going round every thread slating him yet I’m not sure that you’ve actually given any real reasons.

Care to explain why you’re so against him?

9. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

Couldn’t agree more RAW.

Wasn’t my first pick but there’s a lot of qualities in the fella, he’s self assured, he’s had the massive balls to come here on a potential hiding to nothing.

He’s here now so all we can do is get behind him and see how it goes, he knows Williams and Matthews, 2 players who with confidence can offer marked improvements in the side, and he’s done a good job of making Wales solid and hard to break down.

To repeat, I’m impressed that of all the places to step out of a massive comfort zone he’s come to the most stricken club in the UK, a massive club with clouds as dark as the pits the stadiums built on.

I’m right behind him, we all have to be cos if it goes wrong the consequences of hitting League One don’t bear thinking about.

10. flandersmackem

flandersmackem Well-Known Member

As many have said, wasn't my first choice, but he will have my full support and hope it all works well. Just hope this waste of DNA of an owner gives him a chance to succeed

11. Nordic

Nordic Well-Known Member

Time to support or die, as per RAW/Nads’ comments.

As for Jermaine Jeans, does anyone give a **** what the gum-faced, sackless prick says?

Class of 73 likes this.
  12. blackcatforever

blackcatforever Well-Known Member

Ha'way lad's let's give our new gaffer a go . ffs.

Class of 73 likes this.
  13. Dorset

Dorset Well-Known Member

Spot on RAW. We're supposed to be the twelfth man for the home team not the opposition.

Gil T Azell and Montysoptician like this.
  14. gelders pie

gelders pie Well-Known Member

Today is a great opportunity to turn things. Supporters supporting the team and manager, and players if for nothing else, at least playing for their place in the new managers side.
    If it comes together I’m going for a repeat of history and another unexpected 6-0 against Millwall !

15. blackcatforever

blackcatforever Well-Known Member

That's what I like to hear.

16. marcusblackcat

marcusblackcat SAFC Sheriff
    Forum Moderator

I’m in the “BOB”

This board is struggling recently but Christ I’d be happy if you stopped posting this utter ****e

17. Class of 73

Class of 73 Well-Known Member

You cannot put the blame on the fans for us being in this ****. The reason and THE ONLY reason is because of the way things have been handled at the club. Short and his cohorts should be utterly ashamed of how they have let this club down. Moyes for one, should have been dragged away to a taxi no soon as he uttered the words 'we are in a relegation battle' in Aug/Sep last year.
    Also, certain players seem to have been able to get away with poor discipline, lack of fitness and a pisshead attitude, something that has been rife for a number of years. They should also hang their heads in shame. There will always be disagreement among fans, but they shouldn't have to put up with the antics listed above.

Let's hope that Coleman changes this, let's hope that he can rekindle the passion that this club is so famous for. I am optimistic, but it's unlikely to be instant. SAFC has had some sh*t times, equally we still get 26265<applause> at the ground when 2nd from bottom and playing Bolton who were bottom. KTF FTM:emoticon-0116-evilg

18. rooch 3

rooch 3 Well-Known Member

Just about agree with everything the lad said.<ok>

19. MrRAWhite

MrRAWhite Well-Known Member

We have had tried and trusted managers and players that have had success both before and after they have been here.. I certainly don't blame the fans for all the trouble we are in, but I firmly believe they are a contributory factor. And if you actually believe there was over 26,000 in the ground against Bolton then I take it that you were not there..

Nads likes this.
  20. Charlie Dogscock

Charlie Dogscock Well-Known Member

If this was an attempt to win favour with us, it won't work, we hate him too. Massively overrated little ****.