1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic ****ing Europe

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Billy Death, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Billy Death

Billy Death Well-Known Member

According to radio news it took EU ministers just 21 minutes to decide that the UK is going nowhere for the next 21 months but will have not a single voting right.
    How very democratic that pisshole of an organisation that shower of **** are.

2. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

Are we surprised? Even the PMs own party is fractured over her brexit bill. It's a ****ing shambles. We're a world wide laughing stock.

Important Job + Tories = Massive **** up.

3. Billy Death

Indeed, May hasn't a ****ing clue what to do..

Brian Storm likes this.
  4. Hefty fullback

Hefty fullback Well-Known Member

F@ck that. Sounds like "taxation without representation." You need to blow something up or at least win the world cup.

5. polyphemus

polyphemus Well-Known Member

On the other hand we keep the trading benefits of the Status Quo for another two years while the final details are being ironed out.
    After that we're OUT.
    Two more years doesn't seem like too long in the great scheme of things.
    As for having no say in whatever Euro Laws are passed, so what. We can do what just about everyone else does, and ignore the rules that we don't like. It's seemed to me that for a very long time we are the only Country that has tried to follow all of their regulations.

As for complaining about the current bunch of clowns who are in power, what's the point?
    Unless perhaps you feel that the Labour Party, where the majority of their MP's would rip up Brexit and have us stay in, would do a better job.

I can only speak for myself, but I always felt that leaving would get very messy.
    Worth the hassle most certainly, but messy.

BrAdY and Dorset like this.
  6. Washysafc

Washysafc Well-Known Member

Plenty of time to hold a second referendum and get it right this time

TheJudeanPeoplesFront likes this.
  7. rooch 3

rooch 3 Well-Known Member

Aye vote leave with a bigger majority.<ok>

8. Billy Death

Do you not believe in democracy then, or only when it goes your way?

9. Gil T Azell

Gil T Azell Well-Known Member

They never planned for a "get the f*ck out" vote.

It really really p*sses me off that the democratically elected w*nkers didn't have the balls to make a decision that the overpaid c*nts were elected to make, thus giving the vote back to the people. Then if anything goes tits up we get "well it was you who voted for it". F*ck this what the EU say - we should go in with "this is what it is, like it or lump it" and give them a time frame to decide if they want to play ball or not.
    Theresa May and The Brexit w*nker Davies are softer than an old mans c*ck, and have been walked all over, letting Europe laugh at us.

10. rooch 3

Whingeing f uckers are coming out the woodwork again, I see.

11. Billy Death

The thing is that when I first started work it was a closed shop. You had to be in the union to get on the premises.
    If we had a strike ballot I'd vote whichever way that I felt was right.
    If the vote went against me I'd go with the majority.
    That's how democracy works. Any **** that doesn't like that can get tae ****.

What Washy seems to want is to just keep voting until he gets the result that he wants.
    The EU are experts at this.
    They did it with France, (who deserve it), & The Netherlands regarding the Maastricht Treaty & the Irish with the Lisbon Treaty.
    Every single one of these treaties are illegal under UK law btw.

Charley Farley and Gil T Azell like this.
  12. Nordic

Nordic Well-Known Member

Who's whingeing like?

13. Washysafc

I do. That's how you change things both ways, one vote doesn't bind you forever. If you believe in democracy you put the final package to the people, or don't you trust the voters?

14. Nordic

Nordic Well-Known Member

15. rooch 3

My mate Tommy at the garden centre<ok>

Billy Death likes this.
  16. Billy Death

Of course I trust in the voters. We've had the referendum & the country chose out.
    That's it, the decision was made by the populace.
    The majority win, that's how it works. What part of that do you not understand?
    Anyhow, have a nice night. <ok>

17. Washysafc

I understand all of that what part of democracy means you can change your mind and voagain just as we do every year in local elections then once in five years at a national level don't you seem understand? Or are you a Stalinist once you have voted you have to leave e with the outcome for ever?

18. Class of 73

Class of 73 Well-Known Member

I voted out because of the politicians riding on the gravy train they call the EU. The list is of extrnsive, topping it though is Jean-Claude Juncker , in my view, a political gangster whom, as the Luxembourg PM allegedly turned the country into a major European centre of corporate tax avoidance. With the aid of the Luxembourg government, companies transferred tax liability for many billions of euros to Luxembourg, where the income was taxed at a fraction of 1%.. For me that is damning enough. He got away with it and now strutes around dictating policy throughout the EU...Feker should be in jail

There was also the farce of how those tossers have voted over the years. It is astounding to find out that they all travel from Brussels to Strasburg each time there is a need to vote. They travel, lock, stock and barrel every time and at great cost (see Jeremy Paxmans report on it) its a fekin shocking waste of money and they do it because?....they can! Oh and the fact that Mendleson, Kinnock and Leon Britton have quietly wormed their way into the system over 20-odd years......

19. Billy Death

Of course & I quite agree with you but we've had the vote & we still not out yet you want another one before we are?

Charley Farley likes this.
  20. Washysafc

Yes, I want to vote about what we are getting. If it is better than what we have I will vote out, if not I will vote in. If you don't have a second vote you will get a lot of claims that the first vote wasn't valid because we didn't know what we were voting for.