1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

How long do we give him ?

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by KIO, Nov 9, 2014.

1. SUPERNORWICH 23

SUPERNORWICH 23 SUPERNORWICH

Hoist you up and impale yer.

2. SUPERNORWICH 23

We got ourselves another lynching boys get the pitch forks and flaming torches, Adams out McNally out Delia out Foulger out tits out.

This site is always more interesting when we have a hate figure or two...<doh>

3. wellyblue

wellyblue Well-Known Member

Looks like Adams will fail yer...

(This should run, let's see how far removed from the original it can get.)

4. SUPERNORWICH 23

Click on a thread and derail her.

5. canarie-chippy

canarie-chippy Well-Known Member

If indeed Adams bleeds yellow & green then surely the best option would be to get him some help rather than sack him?
    I've been solidly behind him from day one and wasn't short sighted enough to think he'd have problems along the way, especially as he wasn't helped with his old mentor ****ing off and dropping him in it at the eleventh hour.
    What's needed IMO is someone along side him with experience in management, a Curbishly or likewise for him to call on when needed or to take day to day tasks off his shoulders.
    After watching the vile style of footy under CH I'm not ready to throw him or his attacking style out with the bath water just yet.
    We've dominated games pummelling teams but not getting our rewards, all it needs is some fine tuning for if we do panick and dump him then we can all forget about going up this season.
    Keep the faith and get behind him and the boys.

6. SUPERNORWICH 23

Put Supers in charge he knew this would happen .

7. Dangerous Marsupial

Dangerous Marsupial Well-Known Member

Is this Canary Call? Was it a good one, worth a listen?

8. KIO

KIO Well-Known Member

Yep

9. RiverEndRick

RiverEndRick Well-Known Member

I agree with this. If the performances had been consistently bad and Adams had lost the dressing room then replacing him would be logical. It was a pity that Royle pulled out at the 11th hour, and the management team is a good one, IMO, but an older head taking an overview of the situation could well make a difference. Nigel Worthington has been mentioned and there are others who would fit the role. On the bright side, Howson is getting back to his best form and we now have a run of games that should yield a decent number of points starting with Brighton and Reading at home. Hopefully we'll get Ryan Bennett, Wes and Odjidja-Ofoe back after that to provide more defensive and midfield options.

10. 1950canary

1950canary Well-Known Member

OK - so we sack the Manager, the Board resigns, McNally is forced out and the ' For Sale ' sign goes up at Carrow Road. Seems a perfect recipe for stability to me. Just one or two little irrelevant questions. No owners, no Board and no Chief Exec - who appoints the new Manager? Who is going to replace the current Board? Presumably you are fully aware of 5 or 6 wealthy individuals waiting to take over - individuals who Mr Fry is unaware of as I understand that his role is to try and attract such wealthy benefactors. I also assume that you are also aware of a prospective purchaser who Delia is unaware of. She has made it clear that she would sell the Club to an acceptable purchaser but no such person has materialised - perhaps you would get in touch with her. It goes without saying that the owner, Board and Chief Exec have been an absolute disaster. All they have done is save the Club from oblivion, got us back in the Premiership ahead of schedule, still kept us in line with the longer term plan and got us debt free ahead of schedule. I sometimes despair!!!

11. Walsh.i.am

Walsh.i.am Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

12. KIO

KIO Well-Known Member

Did you not spot the big grin in my OP 1950 ? ;)

13. 1950canary

I was just following it on KIO because, believe it or not, there are people on Canary Call, Pink Un and, possibly, on here who think that you can just get rid of everybody from Delia to the tealady without any repercussions as there are a stream of better alternatives waiting just waiting to step in. Sorry if I did not make that clear.

14. SUPERNORWICH 23

To be fair the tea was much better when Lambert was in charge.

15. 1950canary

Et tu Brute!!!!

16. canary-dave

canary-dave Well-Known Member

That's a dead cert rep from me tomorrow! <laugh>

17. canarie-chippy

canarie-chippy Well-Known Member

Don't encourage him Dave.
    Show some response ability please!

18. carrabuh

carrabuh Well-Known Member

Stability is only any good if the foundations are correct. There seems little point in building something for it to fall down.

I don't believe (and never have done) she is interested in selling, regardless of whether for the good of the club. I don't trust her in the slightest and she plays on this doting mother routine far to often.

As for the more likely change of Adams there will be plenty of availble options, probably 80% of the managers in this league would want it. Any out of work British manager would take it. It is just nonsense to say nothing can be changed.

Because it will, I'd just rather it was done while we still have a good hand.

19. gruffnuts

gruffnuts Active Member

I think Delia does very nicely out of her association with the club. Certainly helps keep her name out there and selling cookery books. Completely agree, I don't think for a second she'd sell up. Not while there are cookery books to sell.

20. SUPERNORWICH 23

Is that not one word? Responsibility<doh>