1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

HDM

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Dills double deckers, Oct 2, 2017.

1. AlRawdah

AlRawdah Well-Known Member

At what number do you appear Urika?

2. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

I suspect I was at 21. <ok>

AlRawdah likes this.
  3. Ron Burguvdy

Ron Burguvdy Well-Known Member

Argh, so not boycotting, self isolating from the Allamavirus...

4. Tickton Tiger.

Tickton Tiger. Well-Known Member

I'm x rated matey, way too hot for the HDM.
    Currently bring chased by the producers of Love Island and that nudity show but the money isn't good enough yet

GLP, GerryHatrick and AlRawdah like this.
  5. Quill

Quill Bastard

Here's some more spot-on ban-worthy stuff from Swanny:

Where is the hope for Hull City fans that anything will improve next season at a club going backwards?
    Peter Swan says there are currently no positives to take moving forward for Hull City

Searching for some sort of hope for tomorrow night’s game with Wigan Athletic, Hull City fans can cling to the fact the Championship is so unpredictable. There’s always a surprise lying around the corner, writes Peter Swan.

That may offer some hope City can pick something up on Tuesday night in what is a massive game for the season, but even if they win, even if City stay up, are we not just putting off the inevitable?

I have to say I’m feeling pretty pessimistic about the future of the club right now and for the fans, I really truly feel for them.

Football is often about hope. The hope of promotion, the hope of beating your rivals, the hope of being in big games come the end of the season. Where is the hope at Hull City right now?

I really feel for the fans because this is a football club that is providing little hope and now more than ever is when we could all do with a little bit of that.

If City stay up, what will change next season? Unless the club is sold and new investment is pumped into this team, the budget will drop, the quality of player will drop even further than it has and I fully expect we’ll have to go through all this again next year.

It’s not like we can say, let’s get through this season, get safe and we’ll kick on next year. How do City kick on with the same way of working but on a smaller budget?

And if the club goes down I rate their chances of even competing at the top end of League One let alone pushing for an immediate return to the Championship as really low.

I ask again, where is the hope of what’s to come? I’m struggling to find any and I don’t want to be a doom merchant, but I can’t see sunny days ahead until the club is sold and new investors come in with a new idea and new funds for the team.

The hope, if there is any, is that City can stay up, the club as a Championship side is a more attractive prospect to someone to buy and then if new owners are found, the club can kick on again.

6. Quill

Quill Bastard

Agreed.

He just needs to push the Allams more when he has the chance, he lets them get away with waaaaaaaay too much in interviews.

Gone For A Walk likes this.
  7. TwoWrights

TwoWrights Well-Known Member

A
    face only a mother could love, Karen Matthews?!

The views expressed in my posts are not necessarily mine.

8. GLP

GLP Well-Known Member

All well and good if the ****tards actually wanted to sell the club. Gone in 24 hours seemed laughable at the time. It’s a never ending nightmare right now.

9. GLP

GLP Well-Known Member

Agree, I’ve met him a couple of times. He’s a top bloke.

Kempton likes this.
  10. Quill

Quill Bastard

I think Swanny is writing about such a thing in complete hope rather than actual belief.

GLP likes this.

11. Kempton

Kempton Well-Known Member

The thing with that is, if he pushes too hard, he won't he get the interviews. Remember what happened after Amanda White talked to Assem? They've never talked to her since.

12. Quill

Quill Bastard

I get that, but there is a point where we've seen him have a lot of interviews at this point, and nothing has changed.

I'd rather him not interview them at all if he isn't going to push them. He should be taking the risk, it's the only possible way forward. If they walk away, it's only the Allams who will look bad to the majority.

13. Evington

Evington Well-Known Member

Someone has already said this but at the risk of repetition.

All the local and regional media outlets just need to stop giving the Allams the oxygen of air time or print.

It would be far better if the local paper and radio station got together and helped them move on. The Allams are simply playing one off against the other. It is 1-1 now. Both Humberside and the Mail have been banished.

Local journalists need to be probing, not letting them get away with bland responses and giving them air time.

As someone has previously pointed out, Hull City has given Ehab a purpose in life rather than sitting behind a desk at dads company waiting to take over.

For what it's worth, I am not interested in what Papa and his offspring say. Let them stew in isolation without a voice.

14. Howdentiger2

Howdentiger2 Well-Known Member

Will never happen as they need the clicks/listeners to make money

15. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

Maybe cos she actually had a go while fatty is like a lap dog ?

16. Evington

Evington Well-Known Member

I know. But thinking on they might get more listeners/clicks if something spicy was kicking off.

17. Kempton

Kempton Well-Known Member

That's exactly what I meant. But Amanda never got another interview did she.

Mr Burns has to walk on eggshells.

Wouldn't you love to hear an Amanda vs Ehab interview?

She tore his Daddy a new one.

18. John Ex Aberdeen now E.R.

John Ex Aberdeen now E.R. Well-Known Member

In a way banning them gives them more scope to write critical things about them, so I do find it strange that they took this action. HDM will feel they have nothing to lose writing critical articles about the Allam's.