1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Hack Watch

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by humanbeingincroydon, Sep 21, 2016.

1. PleaseNotPoll

PleaseNotPoll Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

What the **** is wrong with that ****? Is it written by Judas? No way is that a Spurs fan.

2. Half the “Spurs fans” who ring in to TalkShite are clearly patsies from other London clubs.

3. humanbeingincroydon

humanbeingincroydon Well-Known Member

I think I've found an all-purpose gif for Harry Hotspur blogs...

please log in to view this image

4. humanbeingincroydon

These headlines are literally next to each other on NewsNow's feed...

Manchester United handed huge boost in Toby Alderweireld pursuit (Old Trafford Faithful, 20:51)
    Toby Alderweireld suggests Man Utd transfer hopes are over (teamTALK, 20:57)

5. PleaseNotPoll

Forum Moderator

That boost didn't last very long, apparently.

SpursDisciple likes this.
  6. humanbeingincroydon

Today on Harry Thotspur, Levy should resign now.

Has anyone pointed out to the dullard that clubs can't replace chairmen like they can managers? Or how, if he was replaced today, signings wouldn't magically appear the second the door closed behind him? And, if they did, were their comments allowed out of moderation?

7. humanbeingincroydon

The good news is Harry Thotspur accidentally allowed dissent onto his blog, which likely has something to do with being called out for his habit of blocking dissenting opinions.

The bad news is his response is as inept as you can expect...

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
  8. Spurf

Spurf Thread Mover
    Forum Moderator

Why do you bother with this idiot and his mindless moron followers? Reading that makes me want to give up following football at all .
    We have managed on not 606 to attract intelligent followers of Spurs, with differing views for sure, but always presented in a civilised manner and with a degree of logic behind most of them. Do yourself and us a favour just stop reading this crap.<ok>

9. Rocky blue army

Rocky blue army Well-Known Member

If it wasn't for levy we wouldn't have poch and a state of the art stadium and training ground and a fantastic team we can be proud of so harry twatspur needs to engage his brain before spouting his mouth off.

10. humanbeingincroydon

The issue is that, for whatever reason, he's a fixture on the NewsNow feed, and for the past month he's been really spamming the feed by pumping out two or three posts a day of his bilge and it gets ****ing tiresome to see crop up again and again and again, which is also pushing out blogs which have thought and common sense put into them (i.e. Cartilage Free Captain, TheSpurs Web, To The Lane and Back etc) - case in point, here's the timestamps for today's bilge
    9:07am
    9:28am
    2:59pm

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that nobody can write a coherent, meaningful blog that contains sources and verified facts in the space of 21 minutes.

And that's the main issue I have with him: he's the Spurs equivalent of Leafyishere. Now if you don't know who that is may I congratulate you for being so fortunate, but that also means I'll have to fill you in: a couple of years ago Leafyishere was getting over 1m views (and the ****ton of ad revenue that came with it) every day for his output, even though it was low-effort garbage that couple probably be thrown together in less than an hour as his videos almost entirely consisted of audio of him cyberbullying people and generally talking a lot of **** for 20+ minutes superimposed on top of gameplay footage, and the fact it was on top of gameplay footage is how he got so many views as it tricked Youtube's algorithms into highlighting his video as all the algorithm saw was footage of someone playing Overwatch/CS:GO/Doom etc so bolted it into recommended feeds of gameplay channels that were really popular at the time.

That's what Harry Hotspur is: a chancer that talks a lot of **** (but doesn't put the effort into it) yet has found a way to turn that into a money earner...or a good advert for AdBlocker.

11. Spurf

Spurf Thread Mover
    Forum Moderator

HBIC perhaps you could pump out a sensible blog to counter it and feed it to newsnow through not606?

12. Big Ern

Big Ern Lord, Master, Guru & Emperor

yep, Janssen was the business.

BobbyD likes this.
  13. The RDBD

The RDBD Well-Known Member

And gets into the "Top stories" pane.

However newsnow works, there is either complicit "gaming" by them,
    or they have such a primitive ranking system that even that moron
    can discern how to exploit it.

humanbeingincroydon likes this.
  14. The RDBD

The RDBD Well-Known Member

You'll just keep down-voting it because there are no
    ads by Horlicks or Pathe clips of Patsy Cline.

15. deedub93

deedub93 Well-Known Member

Hairy Hotspunks flock that follows his every word is probably big enough to get him into the most read.

16. PleaseNotPoll

Forum Moderator

Websites can promote their content on Newsnow with a simple link. We can do it, though I've forgotten the process, in all honesty.
    You can block individual sources by clicking on them and selecting an option. That blog's the only one I've used it on.

17. humanbeingincroydon

One thing that makes no sense to me is how NewsNow demands "your site must be able to demonstrate consistently high quality content for at least the previous six months" before they consider allowing you on their feeds - yet once you're on you can apparently spread as many lies and malicious threats as you please, as today's ****ehawkery demonstrates...

10:07am - Sneering commentary for our U23s losing to Girona last night
    10:45am - Some bullshit about a deal that will "finally" end Levy
    4:59pm - ENIC deserve to be dragged through the streets and flogged

Sod filing a Cease & Desist, the club need to consider taking out a restraining order. Come to think of it, having read NewsNow's Ts&Cs, I can confidently state that Harry Thotspur is violating several of them every single time he remembers his wife left him two years ago due to his being a borish **** and took the kids with her.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  18. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

I know the hacks keep getting the cost of your new stadium wrong and Levy should get his lawyers on them but do you think he should do the same to Poch?

"Building a stadium that is nearly £1bn. That is true, don't believe in £400m, that is the truth. Then with Brexit it's worse because the cost is 30 per cent more. That is a drama, I feel sorry for the English people

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...nfluenced-tottenhams-lack-of-summer-transfers

19. remembercolinlee

remembercolinlee Well-Known Member

To be honest I do not get your constant snidey comments on here Diego. There is a Premier League board for wumming but you seem to insist on bringing it here.
    You have a manager claiming Liverpool are buying "everyone and anyone" when they had only signed the same number as United.
    You have a manager who has a long history of spending huge amounts yet complains about thd spending of others.
    You have a manager who publically slags off his own players but gets offended if he is given the mildest of criticism.
    Yet you come on this board to bitch about spurs fans opinions, our players, our chairman and our manager.
    No doubt you will claim I am ranting but its actually boring reading your pointless wums. Leavd yhem on the prem board and gome on here to havd a sensible debate.

As for any point you are making...The Mail and other outlets claim our ground "cost a billion pounds" while Pochettino, speaking in his second language makes a slip of the tongue and says "nearly a billion" to emphasis a point is not the same thing imo.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
    redwhiteandermblue likes this.
  20. Misquoting on either side provides opportunity for wum unfortunately.
    The Club FD (or similar level spokeswoman) quoted the £400m for the stadium the other day, with the same again being spent outside the ground on other infrastructure.

Combining 2nd language issues and respective roles in the club, I think the latter description of the financial situation by the FD is probably closer to the figure