1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Hack Watch

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by humanbeingincroydon, Sep 21, 2016.

1. NotSoMightyEastbourneBoro

What a bunch of mouth breathing ****-puppets they are over there. Don't any of them remember the edge of destruction under Scholar and the mediocre dross of Sugar?!?! The sense of entitlement is staggering and makes them just look like Gooners. Moaning about a new state of the art stadium and that Poch has not taken us anywhere. Thank **** I don't go to matches anymore if that is the type of so-called-support we now have.

2. PleaseNotPoll

PleaseNotPoll Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I don't think that it's widespread. I was very lucky with my seat last season, as everyone around me was fine.
    I had a few different people around me for domestic cup games and they were fine, too.
    Some people will never be happy with the club, no matter what happens.
    Others are just frustrated with our lack of silverware, while some want massive, unsustainable spending.

I think that most of our fanbase is pretty happy with how things have gone in recent years.
    There's some issues with our transfer strategy, but that blog's just full of loonies.

remembercolinlee likes this.
  3. humanbeingincroydon

humanbeingincroydon Well-Known Member

That's the worst thing about the club's Twitter, there's loads of the Levy Out mob sputing their reality-averse tripe at every opportunity, for example when we sold Anton Walkes last week one of them was drawing parallels with that and Kane, Eriksen, Alli et al "inevitably" leaving. Because selling an U23 player whose natural level appears to be League One or the lower reaches of MLS is remotely connected with key members of the first team, isn't it?

What's really dense about the Levy Out mob is they're saying that, as we haven't signed anyone this summer, we should sack our chairman and get rid of ENIC. Because removing the club's entire financial infrastructure is the perfect way to finance transfers, isn't it?

4. Fixed for u :emoticon-0148-yes:

5. deedub93

deedub93 Well-Known Member

Hairy Hotspunk appears to be having a busy day. He's been using his in-depth knowledge of football to declare that Aurier and Moura are 'substandard', whatever that means.

6. humanbeingincroydon

It means that nobody should stand within 30ft of his pram, as those toys are flying out with alarming velocity - and it's definitely not trying to Trump his way out of admitting he was so hopelessly wrong about the new stadium a couple of days ago...

7. deedub93

What's going to be Hairy Hotspunks headline today? Substandard footballer rips Roma apart<laugh>

I think not.

8. NotSoMightyEastbourneBoro

His response will be. "So what we beat Roma 4-1! Remember the season we had last time that happened in pre-season. Ramos. That's what happened. Poch is just a poor mans Ramos. Sad! Levy out! ENIC Out! Oh, why doesn't anybody love me! Why am I still a virgin!.... Oh! I mean Levy Out!"

9. <laugh><laugh>

10. The RDBD

The RDBD Well-Known Member

11. humanbeingincroydon

...at least until he disables likes and comments for his videos

12. "Thanks for that Brian"

"Thanks for that Brian" Well-Known Member

Listened open mouthed to talkSHITE this afternoon with Matt Scott and Darren Lewis. Holy ****ing mother of god. What a crock of ****.

They started off discussing Mourinho and were at pains to point out that they weren't slagging him off and weren't going to get into "Jose - Should he stay or should he go?" A couple of minutes later........So, do you think he'll make it to the end of the season? If not when will he leave United?

Matt Scott is a Gooner. He thinks they've done incredible business and will finish third..........I **** you not, third. Apparently, ths is going to be the season that Xhaka comes good. He was detailing what a great centre half Sokratis is.........he really isn't. Also what a top notch keeper Leno is, although didn't address why nobody good had ever firmed up early interest in him. The bit on the ability of Ramsey was hilarious..........he's this absolutely fantastic leader and box to box midfielder. However, when asked whether he'd get into any of the other top 6 sides when he doesn't extend his contract with The Gooners, he didn't answer. <laugh>

He also said that Hugo Lloris was THE best goalkeeper in the PL. Now, I love Hugo dearly but I'd struggle to put him in the top 3 given last season's form. Apparently we're coming 5th or 6th.......and spending the entire season at Wembley.......<laugh>

13. I love TalkSport.

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  14. humanbeingincroydon

Today from the whiner brigade, we won the Premier League in 2015-16 if we were more adventurous and didn't sign Janssen.

We signed Janssen the following season. Google exists for this sort of thing you know...

15. deedub93

Hopefully they will be a little bit right, it would be good to play at Wembley on the 24th February, the weekend 06/07 April and the 18th May :1980_boogie_down::1980_boogie_down::1980_boogie_down:. Jeez that's a long time between the semi finals and the final.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
  16. humanbeingincroydon

Today from Harry Hotspur, ENIC to turn Haringey into East Berlin

Anyone got the contact details for Spurs' legal department?

17. The RDBD

In the "spirit" of that analogy :

1. The whole of the peoples' republic into East Berlin
    (gonna be a lot of people in nice parts at the far west
    going to have an 'un-gentrification' shock :) )

2. Is there going to be a wall built somewhere by ENIC ??

18. humanbeingincroydon

Hopefully, otherwise our St/\dium might fall down...

deedub93 and remembercolinlee like this.
  19. The RDBD

I assume the place will be blown to pieces to wipe out all
    memories/traces of the 'ENICberg rallies' . < St/\dium Heil !!! >

20. humanbeingincroydon

Strength Through COYS