1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by bcfcredandwhite, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Cliftonville

Cliftonville Well-Known Member

With respect what is the association to mandatory vacciantions and this post?

2. oneforthebristolcity

oneforthebristolcity Well-Known Member

I agree, but not what we were all led to believe, as was the death rate with or of !!

3. Jiffie

Jiffie Well-Known Member

With respect there is a TV programme called ‘GP’s behind closed doors’ which exactly what has happened by stealth since the pandemic. You were pointing out the **** that our political class had added to the problem and although my post about working from home was a throwaway line, it at times certainly feels like it, it also felt like the GP’s were deliberately trying to break the NHS.

4. Jiffie

Jiffie Well-Known Member

The WHO told the world not count people who died within 28 days of a positive test, the ONS went against that advice.

5. oneforthebristolcity

But many were happy to believe ONS along with the main stream media to create BS scaremongering!

6. Jiffie

Jiffie Well-Known Member

The question should surely be, although the ONS is an independent body, why did the government not collate their own figures to make themselves look better?

7. oneforthebristolcity

I believe, but I know many disagree... a form of control which can now be used whenever see's fit..

8. realred1952

realred1952 Well-Known Member

agree 100+% with the vaccines although a lot of miss information .. some people take notice more of negatives than positives when it involves them ... coercion! either blackmail or for the better good of all!

take covid ... it only 99.99% mutates when in a new / an unprotected host! In a host that has anti bodies it has to battle with these so less time to to mutate and get passed on [ providing the infected isolates! ] All the medical staff I know are jabbed and cant get heads around fellows that have not! A couple comments are these doubters are not front line staff [ very very few!] Whilst there is not vaxed the virus will spread, mutate and kill loved ones on either side of the fence. % has had 4th jab ALREADY.
    WHO has in the past got rid of some evil viruses by 99.+ % vaccination. We know this virus came from bats, and a lab in China screwed up investigating. Certain aspects of the animal kingdom are inter changeable, it has long been known the human link to pigs could be used for helping humans.. indeed 1 man has been a guines pig!!! lol no pun intended and has a heart grown in one. WONDER IF THE LAB HAD FREE BACON BUTTIES FOR A WEEK?

Various medicines have a common ground between humans and others, after all other than DNA profile a lot of bits are the same.... some you cant use .....yet .... some you can! It is AMAZING WHAT THE COSTS ARE! a treatment for our little dog cost £x more than treble the cost of the supply cost to a chemist [ chemist can advise buy it as opposed to prescription on a lot of medicines ]
    SO Mr vet how much is that 30 tablets for Rover? WHAT £1 a tablet .... Hi Mr Pharmacist how much is 30 tablets of X? ... we do in packs of 28 and £4.95!

ANIMALS AND HUMANS intertwining and more to follow ....

9. Cliftonville

Cliftonville Well-Known Member

Your throw away line mentioned working from home. Millions in care and NHS did not and could not.

This U turn is down to politicians damaging the care sector and the harm they would have knowingly (deliberately) done to the NHS. The Government supported by Labour backed thousands upon thousands of caring professional staff losing their jobs, and did not assess the implications of huge staff losses v service user/patient care.

10. Jiffie

Jiffie Well-Known Member

Which is why it was a throwaway/tongue in cheek comment, that at least one other poster got.
    I made the comment because I have an issue with GP’s during this pandemic, for the reasons I quoted earlier. Two of my relatives were IMHO were put in unnecessary danger.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2022

11. oneforthebristolcity

I believe the government will not go ahead with mandatory vaccination for NHS workers as London alone will lose approximately 10% of their clinical staff..

12. AshtonRed

AshtonRed Well-Known Member

Of course it won’t go ahead with it.

13. realred1952

all the way through the pandemic it has been dynamic and fluid. .GOV carrying on without getting backing wholeheartedly from opposition.
    As omicron takes a hold .GOV said in the firing line personnel get jabbed or else, at the time no one was sure about the strength of omicron and it spread like wildfire.. infecting loads of NHS staff in its relentless pursuit of hosts, even peeps that stay in almost total isolation would get it... so now "herd immunity " is becoming to the fore front. The biggest danger is THE VIRUS MUTATES MOSTLY IN SOULS THAT HAVE NO ANTI BODIES ... [ not jabbed or had Covid in any strain ] By withdrawing the "threat" is part and parcel of progress.
    Care workers well different gravy .... unfortunately due to the health of the residents, and staff out sick spreading it becomes more volatile [ in the beginning it was super severe in care homes ] those that battened down the hatch's came out relatively unscathed. Where my wife worked it was under very tight control, PPE was stupidly expensive as suppliers cashed in. Where she worked, they didnt scrimp, and staff sourced PPE, and local people made it to ensure they had enough! Neither my wife or I have had it! Maybe 1 or 2 staff have .. and only a handful of residents.

the thing I find amazing is how selective covid has been, most of those with comments regarding family losses etc are non Tory!!!!

14. AshtonRed

You don’t half talk bollocks

15. AshtonRed

The opposition have not only backed the Government right the way through they have often called for stricter measures and to bring them in quicker. Plan B wouldn’t have even got through without opposition backing as many Tory MP’s wouldn’t vote for it. As for only non Tory MP’s affected by COVID, you really are stupid at times. I assume you didn’t watch the debate in Parliament yesterday when many MP’s of ALL persuasions questioned the PM about the shenanigans going on during lockdown whist their constituents were sticking to the rules, you really need to think before you post nonsense.

16. oneforthebristolcity

Not half <laugh>

RedorDead and AshtonRed like this.
  17. realred1952

only because you dont see the bigger picture, things change, things have to adapt, all scenarios are not the same.. the big chain care homes lost more than the "local/charity ones" in staff and residents!.. why?

18. realred1952

you dont half talk bollocks sometimes! ..Every PMQ's is on the tv for last 2 years .. watch them, and you will see why " THE LAWYER" not a " LEADER" got the tag CAPTAIN HINDSIGHT! and how the backing came after the event in a lot of cases ....

19. AshtonRed

They’ve voted with the government in ALL cases, even plan B, unlike many Tory MP’s. To even suggest only Labour MP’s have constituencies affected by COVID is complete bollocks, many people of all colours have been badly affected and many have died, it’s damn right insulting to even suggest otherwise.

BCFCRob likes this.
  20. AshtonRed

You couldn’t see the bigger picture if it kicked you in the nads.

RedorDead likes this.