1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by bcfcredandwhite, Sep 22, 2020.

1. realred1952

realred1952 Well-Known Member

my surgery phoned me up .. said " got 1 for you, I said what does he want, she said it is not a he, it is a vaccine slot for you …. Friday take your pick, I said what do I need a pick for? she said will put you down for 5 … blimey I said 1 will do, OK she said I will put you down for 1 o'clock!

2. oneforthebristolcity

oneforthebristolcity Well-Known Member

Not sure they can do anything for you mate, you're too far gone!! <laugh> Different meds required!! :emoticon-0175-drunk

3. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

Did they mix yours up with Methadone

oneforthebristolcity likes this.
  4. oneforthebristolcity

5. realred1952

whats that!

6. Reliant Robin TC2

Reliant Robin TC2 Well-Known Member

Sorry 1for, they are human just like the rest of us and get it wrong or **** up big time like we all do. The thing is, now, every wrong doing or indiscretion is highlighted to the nth degree to the detriment of the many thousands of Police Officers who get it right every day!!

Angelicnumber16 likes this.
  7. Angelicnumber16

Angelicnumber16 Well-Known Member

Shame they weren't so quick to criticise and fine the Chief Constable of Avon & Somerset for watching his force stand by and allow Colstons statue to be thrown into the city docks, which is a real Police failing, not getting a hair cut and donating the money to charity !

8. Angelicnumber16

I think there are certain religions that refuse certain treatments.
    Didn't Bob Marley refuse treatment for his cancer due to his religious beliefs (Rastafarianism) ?

9. oneforthebristolcity

When there are 1000s of hairdressers likely to go out of business as they are not allowed to open....charity or not, doesn't sit well with me..Mind you saying that.....With construction and alike, it's hardly a lockdown IMO...Personally, I think we need to hurry up and get the vulnerable jabbed and get back to normal....

10. bcfcredandwhite

bcfcredandwhite Well-Known Member

The Rastas are a weird group.
    They worship Haile Selassie!!!!

I visited Marley's tomb when I was in Jamaica - up in the mountains where the Rastas live.

11. Angelicnumber16

Who was from Ethiopia if my memory serves ?
    I cant top that adventure, but after a long search in St Fintans graveyard just outside of Dublin, I did eventually find the grave of Phil Lynott who was one of my heroes.
    On my bucket list are visiting the graves of Ronnie James Dio and Lemmy, both of which are in Forest Lawn in L.A. Not Long Ashton btw <laugh>

bcfcredandwhite likes this.
  12. oneforthebristolcity

Love a bit of Thin Lizzy & Bob Marley music now and again....On my Bucket list is to visit Graceland....one day hopefully!!

13. Redprintt

Redprintt Well-Known Member

The EU have shown their true colours.
    Without consultation and unilaterally they put a border on the island of Ireland.
    Something for 4 years they said would/should never happen. They just used the NI border as a pawn in negotiations. Bas++rds.
    They invoked Article 16 then 10 minutes later backed down.
    Their performance on vaccine is an absolute shambles and now they're panic striken.
    This episode proves what crooks we've been negotiating with for the past 4 years.

Supcon72 and Jiffie like this.
  14. Jiffie

Jiffie Well-Known Member

I notice the all of the gobby remainers are not so gobby now.

144583986_1030822037407469_6628101238493937124_o.jpg

wizered and Redprintt like this.
  15. realred1952

JABBA JABBA ROO … sat there sleeve rolled up and nurse walks across rubbed arm with the little pad "thought I felt some thing" after returning to her trolley and discarding the needle I said is it done? blimey said I, I get a more painful prick when picking black berries …. Pfizer … one less for them blackmailing " we waited 3 months before we coughed up some money for research EU orites" ..

hey EU Health Commissioner Stella Kyriakides , up yours,
    she told a news conference they would ensure that all EU citizens had access to vaccines, and that all parties played by the rules. … well start practicing what you preach.. because you mob were worried we would implement "rule 16" ...............hypocrits

16. Jiffie

Jiffie Well-Known Member

Everybody (even the frothing brigade of remainers) should now see what an utterly contemptible bullying Mafia type organisation we have finally left, their actions to cover up their inevitable bureaucratic ineptness, fuelled by Macron a cowardly failed French president and Merkel the woman who opened up the borders of Europe and enacted by Von Leyden the failed German armed forces minister who was so poor at her job, the German navy had to be recalled to their ports, the German airforce was grounded and the German army had to go on manoeuvres with wooden guns. But somehow still got the top job as EU president, it just about sums the EU up, if a politician is so **** at their job domestically, pack them off to Brussels to f*** the whole of Europe up.

Angelicnumber16 and Redprintt like this.
  17. oneforthebristolcity

Along with what's been going on in the States..........The world has gone crazy...No wonder Branson is setting up his space missions....everyone will want to get off!! :emoticon-0136-giggl

18. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

What’s going on? Trump and his followers losing their heads again

19. Jiffie

Jiffie Well-Known Member

Biden 45 minutes after his inauguration and stating that he was going to end fake news once and for all, he announced that the USA was well on it's way to vaccinating 1 mil Americans per day, knowing perfectly well that that total had been exceeded and was close 1.6 mil per day before he even took office.

And only this week a bumbling press conference about vaccinating 100 Americans.

Trump was a C U Next Tuesday but boy surely they could have found somebody for once who could string a sentence together?

20. Jiffie

Jiffie Well-Known Member

I see the EU 4th Reich is threatening to invoke article 122 of the Lisbon Treaty, which is basically a war time footing. This nuclear option paves the way for the seizure of intellectual property and data, and arguably direct control over the production process.

Isn't this exactly how nazi Germany started?

And still the remainers hide under any rock they can find so as not to have to confront this yet another hostile act.

Redprintt likes this.