1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Corona virus

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by lifecheshirewhite, Feb 25, 2020.

1. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

Didn't want to let you down tuppence:emoticon-0105-wink:

Irishshako and 2 pennth like this.
  2. sniffer1

sniffer1 Well-Known Member

I'm still over here , been almost 2 years now , should be back next year , just in time for leeds to lift the premiership crown , I don't take anything as I'm immune and indestructible ha ha penicillin disappeared years ago , I use condoms instead LOL

Irishshako and OLOF like this.
  3. sniffer1

You like pricks ha ha you sound like you been to Thailand ha ha , have you had an antibody test ? If you had them before you had the vaccine you did not need the vaccine or booster , did you know that fully vaccinated people can spread the virus , can die from covid and can still get covid , so why are you getting the vaccine or a booster ? LOL

OLOF likes this.
  4. sniffer1

You got a cold ? Take some Beechams ffs whatever you do don't take the death shot.

5. sniffer1

I had a Mr softie ice cream once.

Irishshako likes this.
  6. sniffer1

Wrap up well 2peneth you don't want to catch your death of cold do you ? You might even get the sniffles

7. sniffer1

8. NostradEmus

NostradEmus Firpo is Shit

****ing give it a rest @sniffer1

This **** is the biggest problem with it all. Let people make their own choices without belittling them. Too many people think they have all the answers. You should be able to make your own decision without justifying it by belittling the other side. It's pointless and divisive. That goes for both sides of it.

9. Irishshako

Irishshako Well-Known Member

I thought you'd be of an age when you remembered penicilin.:grin:

sniffer1 likes this.
  10. sniffer1

Cheers mate , I see you remember It also ? Ha ha LOL

Irishshako likes this.

11. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

Sniffer just got you there Shako:emoticon-0100-smile

Irishshako and sniffer1 like this.
  12. sniffer1

I wasn't was just joking , everyone decides for them selves if they take it or not , nothing wrong with debating about it , they did tests in America and Isreal about which was a stronger immune against covid your own antibodies or the vaccine and concluded that your own antibodies give far better immunity than the vaccine also that the vaccine only gives you 6 months immunity but your own antibodies give years immunity people need to know this before taking the vaccine as it's an I.portant decision , I'm glad I did not take the vaccine as I now have antibodies against covid immunity for years and I don't have to be going to doctors for the jab every 6 months and all the damage it's doing to the immune system , it's all about money to big pharmacy, my antibodies also will protect me against varients as they will change to fight new varients

OLOF likes this.
  13. NostradEmus

NostradEmus Firpo is Shit

I agree regards natural immunity been the strongest. That's a fact.

However, those people who haven't had covid have a decision to make. ALL of the information is out there if people look for it. People should not be called stupid or uninformed for whatever decision they take and that works either way.

As for antibodies only lasting 6 months from vaccines. That is actually not fact. The antibodies start to wane after 6 months if the vaccine is mrna (Pfizer or moderna). The vaccines made from chimpanzee (or more traditional methods) adenovirus (astrazeneca, sputnik, jansen) have shown much more longer lasting immunity and also the creation of t-cells in the body which remember the infection. That's because the vaccination is very similar to a natural infection (that's why the increased chances of actual covid side effects happen with this jab). The mrna vaccines miss the body's reaction to an early infection and just jumps to antibody creation. That doesn't give the body time to react properly to it and therefore misses the onset of infection and fails to remember it long term.So it's not just cut and dry regarding vaccination.

I find the idea of vaccine passes abhorrent. Everybody should have the same opportunities.

To be honest I am just sick of this culture turning in to people been right or wrong and abused for it. There are reasons for having the vaccinations and reasons for not. Each individual has their own views and situations in life and the decision will be different between you and the guy next to you. Doesn't make him right or you wrong. It's down to individual circumstances and people should think before jumping down people's throats about it.

It won't be long before someone gets a slap from me if the preach at me again either way irl.

14. leeds down south

leeds down south Well-Known Member

Shame about Sputnik, neglected the football side of things in search of vaccine glory.
    upload_2021-10-17_18-26-54.png

15. wakeybreakyheart

wakeybreakyheart Well-Known Member

Please explain

16. wakeybreakyheart

wakeybreakyheart Well-Known Member

Great post

17. leeds down south

leeds down south Well-Known Member

Just saw Sputnik in the previous post and was wondering how the Belarusian side was getting on, was disappointed to see they couldn't complete their season. Doubt theirs any link to the Russian vaccine, but sad to see a club go out of business nonetheless.

18. sniffer1

So if it's higher immunity having your own antibodies against covid than the vaccine , what's the point in taking the vaccine , fully vaccinated people can spread covid , they can get covid and they can die from covid ?? Yet fully vaccinated people can go on planes , go in restraunts , and go to elland road and events without restrictions but yet natural immunity people who are unvaccinated cannot and are restricted ??? Does not add up does it ? Authorities are trying every trick in the book to get people so called vaccinated I don't know why it's called vaccinated when fully vaccinated can still get covid , can die from covid and can spread covid it's NOT a vaccine , it does not add up and it's not to be trusted in my book and most of all with the points I have made it's definitely not about health it's about getting whatever they are shooting into people's arms, and don't say it's harmless as many people have died from having the vaccine and also news blackouts on negative things about the vaccine by media.

OLOF and FollowMe&LeedsUnited like this.
  19. FollowMe&LeedsUnited

FollowMe&LeedsUnited Well-Known Member

I don't think there is a happy medium and people should be allowed to make their own choice. I know someone who had the first injection and ended up in hospital for 4 months having had a severe reaction and hasn't been able to walk amongst other things. He can't have any now. Someone else had it and got the heart reactions and nearly died so the lad I know decided he wouldn't have it. He then ended up in icu for 2 weeks and is going to take a long time to recover from covid. The amount of viruses amongst children is horrendous at the moment due to not mixing and building up their immunity. There are also lots of bugs going around that would normally be there in the winter that have links to people ending up in hospital. I know I was reluctant to have mine because of side effects but did do just because I felt pressured that I wouldn't be able to live a normal life. After my second jab I've ended up in bad pain in my legs causing severe mobility issues and always wondered if there was a link. My doctor thinks not and it's more that my hip has deteriorated more and I need an op sooner rather than later. Interestingly a friend of mine is just recovering from covid and has had the same leg pain issues which does make me think.

sniffer1, OLOF and oldschool like this.
  20. FollowMe&LeedsUnited

FollowMe&LeedsUnited Well-Known Member

I can't remember when the vaccination status changed from ensuring our vulnerable were looked after and for what reason? That was when they started pushing for everyone to get it and now it is for kids to have it too.

sniffer1 likes this.