1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Corona virus

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by lifecheshirewhite, Feb 25, 2020.

1. sniffer1

sniffer1 Well-Known Member

As long as kids are fit and healthy and don't have any prior medical issues they DONT need the vaccine if they get covid they will then get antibodies against covid and fight it and WILL recover and in the future their antibodies will change to fight varients , So it will save authorities going through the alphabet with alpha , beta etc named varients

OLOF and FollowMe&LeedsUnited like this.
  2. sniffer1

Your right to think , alot don't and just go along with it , I realized what was going on at the start , I had a cold 2 times once back in Feb 2020 right at the start of it and again in July this year 2021 , there was no vaccine then in Feb 2020 at the start and I had a sore throat , loss of appetite, but NO fever or loss of taste and smell , I took an antibacteria liquid that I got from pharmacy in philippines and gargeled with it for 3 days and swallowed a small amount so it would go down my throat and after 3 days It went , in July this year 2021 I got covid for sure , I had a sore throat , a slight cough not a bad cough but a slight one now and again , I lossed appetite, and slow walk loss of energy , but NO fever and NO loss of taste or smell I took capsules of a natural herbal drug for 5 days that is for fever and colds that the thais take and been taking it for years over here but recommended time is 5 days then stop taking it ( if anyone wants to buy it I can sell it for £20 + postage to uk £5 just send me details private message , you can pay by wise.com payments formally transferwise or western union ) I also took vitamin D capsules which both fight covid but the vitamin D tablets are strong so only took 2 of them and with it been sunny here did not really need it as the sun gives out vitamin D , but I know the herbal capsules worked and after this most symptoms had gone , the only thing I had after this was a dry tongue and mouth that lasted for 2 weeks and I did take a few more herbal capsules which are great at fighting covid after a total or 21 days I was back to normal and no symptoms BUT because I did NOT take the vaccine and built up antibodies for natural immunity which the antibodies take 14 days to appear I proved you can beat covid without taking the vaccine . But early last year at the start of this pandemic I realized that things don't add up such as authorities all over wanting people with natural immunity against covid to take the vaccine , why I asked myself when I knew people who had antibodies and had not took the vaccine , why are they telling us to take it , then I realized it's not about health it's about control , money for the pharmaceuticals, and also its about depopulating the planet and I predict there are going to be more deaths due not to covid but to the vaccine and if people keep taking the boosters it will increase NOT decrease but they will put it down to heart attack , bad liver functions , immune system failure anything but the vaccine.

OLOF likes this.
  3. Irishshako

Irishshako Well-Known Member

<laugh>

4. Irishshako

Irishshako Well-Known Member

You can go and bollocks off :emoticon-0105-wink:

OLOF likes this.
  5. brisbane-lion

brisbane-lion Well-Known Member

Are you a hypochondriac, Sniff? Sounds like it. I bet you have a cupboard full of different medicines for all kinds of illnesses. Still, living in the Phillipines you probably need them. Penicillin?

Irishshako likes this.
  6. FORZA LEEDS

FORZA LEEDS Well-Known Member

Sounds good Sniff - I'll have 50 packs please mate.

sniffer1 and Irishshako like this.
  7. oldschool

oldschool Well-Known Member

Better off with a hot toddy <laugh>

OLOF and FORZA LEEDS like this.
  8. FORZA LEEDS

I know a bargain when I see one :biggrin:

9. oldschool

I've got some extra strong Beecham's powders from 1985 in my medicine cupboard mix with some honey and ground wasabi bean, for a potent anti sniffer recipe..... special offer to 606ers of £200 for a pallet load....#oldschool-global pharma <laugh>

Irishshako, OLOF and FORZA LEEDS like this.
  10. FORZA LEEDS

<laugh> Very tempted tbh

Irishshako likes this.

11. oldschool

Private message me or phone my agent Mr dodgy on Bogota 123456789 :emoticon-0103-cool:

Irishshako and FORZA LEEDS like this.
  12. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

:D

Irishshako likes this.
  13. sniffer1

Hi Forza send private email or private message here and we can discuss an order if your genuinely interested.
    Cheers

FORZA LEEDS likes this.
  14. FORZA LEEDS

What is it exactly?

15. oldschool

Hey you......your Beecham's pallet has been shipped, Mr dodgy said you had ordered it if you cancel now the bastardo special unit will be a calling <laugh>

FORZA LEEDS likes this.
  16. FORZA LEEDS

Oh I’m still having that, looking forward to it :biggrin:

oldschool likes this.
  17. oldschool

The bastardos always get there man :emoticon-0103-cool:

FORZA LEEDS likes this.
  18. sniffer1

Hi forza Sent it on conversations page you should have it on there it's OK to share it in case anyone else is interested in natural herbal capsules used for fever against covid , have a look if you want to order let me know your details or anyone else interested pics are included on conversations page under , herbal natural capsules used for fever against covid , registered for years.

Attached Files:

FORZA LEEDS likes this.
  19. FORZA LEEDS

Thanks Sniff, I’ll pass though mate - my immune system is immense as it is :biggrin:

sniffer1, OLOF and leeds down south like this.
  20. leeds down south

leeds down south Well-Known Member

Shame then really, you'd have probably been good going for the lower dosage of 3 capsules 4 times a day and got better value for money.

OLOF and FORZA LEEDS like this.