1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

BBC again.

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by Cliftonville, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Cliftonville

Cliftonville Well-Known Member

The stats are from the Gender identity status, England and Wales census 2021.

The small number represent a elevated risk. The census figure is 48,000 trans women, using ministry of justice figures 82 transwomen are in prison for serious sexual offences. The census highlights 30.4m women in England and Wales,125 of them are in prison for serious sexual offences.

The offending rate for females is one in 243,000. The offending rate for transwomen is one in 583. That is higher than men at one in 3000.

The trans women offending rate is how many times that of women, 400+? So, yes the risk is increased.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2023
  2. AshtonRed

AshtonRed Well-Known Member

The amount of trans is so low, that even at those rates the actual number of cases are minimal the increase in risk is also minimal

3. Angelicnumber16

Angelicnumber16 Well-Known Member

Spot on !!

4. Angelicnumber16

Angelicnumber16 Well-Known Member

So again, why does such a minuscule amount of the population get 24x7 coverage ?
    Because the lefty activists that thought George Floyd was some sort of Saint and pushed the BLM warped and racist mantra to the limit, got bored and this is their latest hooray
    It’s all sick

oneforthebristolcity likes this.
  5. Cliftonville

The offending rate is high. The difference v females is massive.

Why are trans women not displaying a pattern the same as women? Why are trans women displaying a pattern higher than males? Hows does massively higher and higher not equal elevated risk?

6. AshtonRed

You stated yourself;
    In a recent census trans women and transmen equal 0.2% Of the population, these are the extremely small numbers , as a percentage it may be high, but across the country the actual risk is relatively low. A high percentage of a low number is still a low number.

7. Cliftonville

You have not explained how risk is not elevated. Trans women are 0.1% of the population, but there is an elevated risk present because there is an apparent offending pattern present that is 400+ higher than women.

Lets go back to https://committees.parliament.uk/writtenevidence/18973/pdf/

The data regarding prisons in the link. Check the comparisons of official MOJ statistics from March / April 2019 differentuates between sexes and trans women. Amongst the male population 16.8 % were convicted sex offenders. Amongst the female population 3.3 % were convicted sex offenders. The figure for trans women was 58.9%.

These are not small numbers in prisons. Half of trans women prisoners are sex offenders.

To minimise the risk you would have to look at the figures. Why are trans women not displaying a pattern the same as women? Why are trans women displaying a pattern higher than females?

You did not answer these questions.

8. Red Alert

Red Alert Well-Known Member

400+ higher why???

9. AshtonRed

I don’t have to. Anything we do incurs an element of risk. Leaving the house incurs risks but we do it, crossing the Road incurs risks but we do it. You’ve more chance of being killed or injured by travelling in a car, yet we all do it. The amount of risk you have evidenced in itself is minimal in the grand scheme of things. There are thousands of new cases of COVID even now, but we carry on with life relatively normally. I’m open to persuasion, as I am with most things, but In my opinion they should be able to choose, whichever they prefer in relation to toilets, because women’s loos have separate cubicles. I can however see the argument against changing spaces for gyms, swimming etc if the spaces are communal.

Maybe the answer would be to allow them to use disabled facilities as they are usually separate individual spaces. They are of course unisex though.

10. Red Alert

Red Alert Well-Known Member

Your posts are arguing against facts biology with nothing. you cant back up your opinion. you dont have to but others do. thankfully its not you in charge of care homes and gyms. you would have blokes in areas with my elderly mum beacuse it all alright despite being shown men and trans women commit more crimes against women you think its alright, or do you??.You’ve more chance of being killed or injured by travelling in a car? if thats about sexual assault dont think women have do they?

I can however see the argument against changing spaces for gyms, swimming etc if the spaces are communal.

Maybe the answer would be to allow them to use disabled facilities as they are usually separate individual spaces. They are of course unisex though.

there is more risk???

Last edited: Jan 24, 2023
    Angelicnumber16 likes this.

11. AshtonRed

As I’ve explained there’s more risk in other areas of society and yet we still do it. You are suggesting we ignore the needs of a section of our society altogether, I think we should be, and indeed the majority of society is, more compassionate than that.

you say more trans people commit sexual crimes against women? Really ? only 0.2 % of the population are trans,

I never suggested either males or even trans seeing to your elderly mum, but that’s a daft argument anyway, are you suggesting there should be no male midwife’s or male gynaecologists , obstetricians etc, don’t be daft.

You plainly have a dislike for trans people that prevents you from being objective and impartial on this subject

12. Cliftonville

The poster wrote, "care homes and gyms. you would have blokes in areas with my elderly mum". Care homes are the social care sector, not the NHS, and in care homes individuals have the right to care from carers of the same sex.

Would you have males giving intimate personal care to females against their will?

How is that dignified and respectful?

I posted those figures. I don't say the figures do. It appears that trans women are more likely to commit sexual crime than anybody.

Could you highlight using stats how this is really incorrect? What figures are you using?

Your post is inconsistent. As a society yes we have to. We as a society assess risk. And here we go again single sex spaces exist because of the way society has assessed risks.

You’ve more chance of being killed or injured by travelling in a car, versus what? Rape. Deaths in cars less than 2000. Check the graph Rape offences in England and Wales 2022 | Statista

I will stop there as the rest of the post becomes unfathomable.

Angelicnumber16 likes this.
  13. realred1952

realred1952 Well-Known Member

14. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

You as well JGF..........<laugh>

God, this thread is so boring. I'm considering not visiting this forum again.......<whistle>

Hey Clifton - haven't you got an update on that Cardiff/Sala insurance fraud?

15. Cliftonville

Because men identify as women. We know that men = Crime.

So, we can expect trans women who are men (biologically) they will still display male behaviours. Using the term trans will include the sexual deviants who identify as women to gain access to vulnerable women, and sexual offenders who identify as women to gain access to female prisons to escape male prisons and the attention inmates give to perverts and nonces.

16. AshtonRed

It works then <laugh><laugh><laugh>

Oldsparkey likes this.
  17. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I'm trying to work out how to put a thread on "ignore".......<laugh><laugh>

Reliant Robin TC2 likes this.
  18. AshtonRed

That explains it, sexual deviants you call them, very compassionate, I think we’ll just agree to differ, no point trying to reason as you are obviously not reasonable or objective on this subject.

19. AshtonRed

<laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh>

20. Reliant Robin TC2

Reliant Robin TC2 Well-Known Member

For once OS, I'm with you!!

Oldsparkey likes this.